Movie Quote Game

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooo Ooooo I want to play!OK... I've got one.... here goes...*ahem*"Mister... I don't wanna kill you and you don't wanna be dead"Aha... I used my cowboy voice too! How delightful!anyone?anyone know what mooooovie that was from? Hmmm?Here...I'll do it again... "Mister... I don't wanna keel yu and yu don't wanna be daed" Aha..... this is FUN !

Wait just a bloody minute... who the hell do you think you are?It appears some you 'tards have cut in line, so to speak.Now I had one on the table and I want an answer!""Mister... I don't wanna kill you and you don't wanna be dead"Aha !OK.... here's a hint... it's a western staring that hunky man who was in WaterWorld.Ready.... set ... GO !

Wait just a bloody minute... who the hell do you think you are?It appears some you 'tards have cut in line, so to speak.Now I had one on the table and I want an answer!""Mister... I don't wanna kill you and you don't wanna be dead"Aha !OK.... here's a hint... it's a western staring that hunky man who was in WaterWorld.Ready.... set ... GO !
Open Range?
Silverado Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear! Don't tell me these things. Not now man.
Silverado Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear! Don't tell me these things. Not now man.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"That's easy. Pez. Cherry flavored pez."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"That's easy. Pez. Cherry flavored pez."
Stand by Me"They're just like tiny little pancakes. I had a whole mess of 'em for breakfast"
Talladega Nights"The world will look up and shout save us... and I'll whisper no"
Watchmen"I made like an infinity of those at scout camp"
Your cock is so smooth!Your's would be too... if you were a man.
Superbad. "Well, no, why don't we say 9:30, and then make it your beeswax to be here by 9:30? I mean, we'll all be in our late 20s by then. I just don't see any reason why we can't be places on time."
Superbad. "Well, no, why don't we say 9:30, and then make it your beeswax to be here by 9:30? I mean, we'll all be in our late 20s by then. I just don't see any reason why we can't be places on time."
I didn't know this one but I had to look it up because it's a funny quote and I wanted to know where it came from.
I didn't know this either so I looked it up and I'm willing to cheat. It's from Wet Hot American Summer. "And you got these ****ing claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?"