Movie Quote Game

Again: My Life by Bill ClintonOr Silverado"Do you have to go?""My whole life is have to"
lolRoxanne"We'll get a local zebra team""What color are these Zebras stripes?"
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again: My Life by Bill ClintonOr Silverado"Do you have to go?""My whole life is have to"
Not RoxanneBut Steve Martin said it.
Parenthood"Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed."
Not RoxanneBut Steve Martin said it.
You're horrible at this game.Wasn't Roxanne and it wasn't Steve Martin.Billy Bob Thorntonfrom Friday Night Lights.lol
Parenthood"Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed."
North by Northwest"I'm not bad... I'm just drawn that way"
"I'm not bad... I'm just drawn that way"
Roger RabbitNo, you cannot write that. You have to say, "I felt like a child standing in the sun for the first time... ...feeling only your radiance". "Radiance"; I like that. I will underline that. What did you do after you saw her? I puked.
I haven't seen it in a while. What is the scene?
Actually not his first appearance in the flick, but his first solo scene. Pitt and Clooney call Damon on the phone and he's walking down the street hurriedly talking to them, the colors are very bourne, and the ever present shaky cam is shakin' away. Subtle clever fun.
Roger RabbitNo, you cannot write that. You have to say, "I felt like a child standing in the sun for the first time... ...feeling only your radiance". "Radiance"; I like that. I will underline that. What did you do after you saw her? I puked.
lol Roxanne?"I don't know whether to shoot you or adopt you"
lol Roxanne?"I don't know whether to shoot you or adopt you"
Hoooo--Haaa!Scent of a womanThis is fun... OK.... my turn... I'll even do the voice...Here goes... are you ready?... OK .. here goes....*ahem*"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"Wait wait ... much deeper... let me try again...*ahem*"Pay no....ahem... Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"Ooooo.. this is fun.
Hoooo--Haaa!Scent of a womanThis is fun... OK.... my turn... I'll even do the voice...Here goes... are you ready?... OK .. here goes....*ahem*"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"Wait wait ... much deeper... let me try again...*ahem*"Pay no....ahem... Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"Ooooo.. this is fun.
Wizzard of OZ .. lol"Now go get your fuckin shinebox"
Wizzard of OZ .. lol"Now go get your fuckin shinebox"
Are you answering your own joke account? at least you didnt have to use googleAnd this one was already asked ,its Goodfellas"I've never met anyone like you. There's not a spark of sentiment or romance or human kindness in your whole body.""What good does it do you but get you in trouble?"
Are you answering your own joke account? at least you didnt have to use googleAnd this one was already asked ,its Goodfellas"I've never met anyone like you. There's not a spark of sentiment or romance or human kindness in your whole body.""What good does it do you but get you in trouble?"
What are you talking about?Are you drunk?again?
Oooo... dis is from one of mah favorite movies of all dime."Un da Waterfwont" starring Marlin Bwando" Fifty million dollars? Man, who do you think you kidnapped? Chelsea Clinton? "
Oooo... dis is from one of mah favorite movies of all dime."Un da Waterfwont" starring Marlin Bwando" Fifty million dollars? Man, who do you think you kidnapped? Chelsea Clinton? "
Rush Hour."Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever."
Rush Hour."Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever."
The only good thing about this movie was Keanus character name.. Shane Falco.... cool name. Bad movieThe Replacements"Spider pig.... spider pig. Does whatever a spider pig does. Can he swing.... from a web.... Yes he can .. he's spider pig... LOOK OUT. It's spider pig".

some of my favourite quotes:A, You know how to read, you ignorant f@ck?B, I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now mother f@cker. Put your f@ckin' mouth on the curb!C, (person A) He said, "I can smell your c@nt". (person B) I see. I myself cannot.

some of my favourite quotes:A, You know how to read, you ignorant f@ck?B, I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now mother f@cker. Put your f@ckin' mouth on the curb!C, (person A) He said, "I can smell your c@nt". (person B) I see. I myself cannot.
A. The Shawshank RedemptionB. American History X (i dont know you...and i am afraid that this is one for your favorites....oh wait...you are from Sweden....al racist over there i'd imagine)C. SIlence of the Lambs
The only good thing about this movie was Keanus character name.. Shane Falco.... cool name. Bad movieThe Replacements"Spider pig.... spider pig. Does whatever a spider pig does. Can he swing.... from a web.... Yes he can .. he's spider pig... LOOK OUT. It's spider pig".
Simpsons Movie"Why don't you make like a tree........ And get the fu/ck outta here!!!
A. The Shawshank RedemptionB. American History X (i dont know you...and i am afraid that this is one for your favorites....oh wait...you are from Sweden....al racist over there i'd imagine)C. SIlence of the Lambs
lol. why do you think we are racists? I'm not offended, just curios.
cmon....have you EVER seen a black person in Sweden?!
I'm drawing a blank... Rush Hour 3?
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know where we are, so..."There are two kinds of thieves in this world: those who steal to enrich their lives, and those who steal to define their lives. Don't be the latter. Makes you miss out on what's really important in this life."