Movie Quote Game

Dunno if this is movie you had in mind but it's in there.American Psycho"I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today."
I give up
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if this is movie you had in mind but it's in there.American Psycho"I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today."
Identity."There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises. He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women. Do you understand? "
Identity."There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises. He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women. Do you understand? "
Doctor Zhivago "Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen."
Aladdin"What are these? 4 by 8? Ours are 5 by 9. No big deal."
I think it is Vince Vaughn but not sure. Ummmm...Old School?
I believe it's from Super Troopers."I'll be like the Iron Chef of pounding vag."
I believe it's from Super Troopers."I'll be like the Iron Chef of pounding vag."
Winner! Super Troopers it was.SuperBad"Can you get sick from drinking piss..... even if it's your own?"
Winner! Super Troopers it was.SuperBad"Can you get sick from drinking piss..... even if it's your own?"
Kingpin."he shouldnt have been standing there!""Quite a large and economically diverse crowd here today"
Kingpin."he shouldnt have been standing there!""Quite a large and economically diverse crowd here today"
Happy Gilmore"You keep runnin' that mouth I'm gonna' take you in the back and screw ya'. "
Happy Gilmore"You keep runnin' that mouth I'm gonna' take you in the back and screw ya'. "
No Country For Old Men. "I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. I don't know how yet. Possibly with dynamite."
Ghost Busters"I'm the most dangerous man in this prison. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear."
American History X."You may run like Mays but you hit like shit."
Major League."I peed on the corpse. Can they do, like, an ID from that?"
Corpse Pisser, Vol. 3: The Repissing"Like that, baby? Uh-huh....yeah."
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"You all wanna be looking very intently at your own belly buttons. I see a head start to rise, violence is going to ensue. Probably guessed we mean to be thieving here but what we're after is not yours. So, let's have no undue fussing."
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"You all wanna be looking very intently at your own belly buttons. I see a head start to rise, violence is going to ensue. Probably guessed we mean to be thieving here but what we're after is not yours. So, let's have no undue fussing."
Inside Man.oops this is serenity. thank you dr horrible for reminding me of joss whedon."You know....because it's YOUR dog!!"