Movie Quote Game

I don't know where we are, so..."There are two kinds of thieves in this world: those who steal to enrich their lives, and those who steal to define their lives. Don't be the latter. Makes you miss out on what's really important in this life."
I'll guess The Italian Job. I won't offer up a quote, cause I'm not sure.So tell me if I'm right, then I'll post one.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get back to you, will ya, Charlie? I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls.
Major League."Let me give you a little advice so you know. In times of economic uncertainty, never ever **** with another man's livelihood. Go have fun, now? You know fun, time of your life? Maybe if you follow that, I won't have to come back here."
Major League."Let me give you a little advice so you know. In times of economic uncertainty, never ever **** with another man's livelihood. Go have fun, now? You know fun, time of your life? Maybe if you follow that, I won't have to come back here."
Risky Business"It goes ball, dick, ball.""Yeah, it's like a division sign."
  • 2 weeks later...
mask 2'what's your dirt doing in my hole, boy?'
great friggin movie (sw)Cool Hand Luke. "A man's trust is a valuable thing, Button. You don't want to lose it for a handful of cards."
  • 3 weeks later...
nm...it was Bad Boys 2!new one:Woman: How do you write women so well?Man: I think of a man... then I take away reason, and accountability.
As Good As It Gets"The only thing bull semen has ever done for me is activate my gag reflex."