The Official Kansas City Reserves Thread

how do you pretend to know this?
how? well, he just always says whatever he wants, and since he's the commish, no one ever refutes him for worry over future admin realted consequences. :club: but in this case, he's right.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how? well, he just always says whatever he wants, and since he's the commish, no one ever refutes him for worry over future admin realted consequences. :club: but in this case, he's right.
I'm willing to bet that he beats a .5 point per game pace for the rest of the season.
I fixed my post, please accept my infinite apologies.
you're welcome.
I'm willing to bet that he beats a .5 point per game pace for the rest of the season.you're welcome.
18 points or less over the remaining 36 games, with no games played qualification?I'll take the under for $20.
18 points or less over the remaining 36 games, with no games played qualification?I'll take the under for $20.
always with the no games played qualifications. why not just a straight .5 points for every game he plays for here on out?
always with the no games played qualifications. why not just a straight .5 points for every game he plays for here on out?
I will put my money where my mouth is, but with .5 PPG being a push, under I win, over you win.
Fine, have it your way with the same push rules as Nell. $20?

guys, I have muuuuch better places to put my money. it just makes me laugh when adam tries to twist the knife with the injury clauses on every. goddamn. bet.

guys, I have muuuuch better places to put my money. it just makes me laugh when adam tries to twist the knife with the injury clauses on every. goddamn. bet.
Yes, the fact that I've done it twice now constitutes every.goddamn.bet. You'll note the lack of an injury clause on my Tavares bet with Jay, and the lack of an injury clause on my Kostitsyn vs Grabovski bet with Dale, and the lack of an injury clause on my Crosby bet with Serge, and....I also note that when you wanted to have a bet on Backman's total points for the year, you insisted on an injury clause. I think the fact that he hasn't registered so much as an assist since October basically guarantees that he's going to play 64 games, not 65.
Yes, the fact that I've done it twice now constitutes every.goddamn.bet. You'll note the lack of an injury clause on my Tavares bet with Jay, and the lack of an injury clause on my Kostitsyn vs Grabovski bet with Dale, and the lack of an injury clause on my Crosby bet with Serge, and....I also note that when you wanted to have a bet on Backman's total points for the year, you insisted on an injury clause. I think the fact that he hasn't registered so much as an assist since October basically guarantees that he's going to play 64 games, not 65.
let the record reflect the fact that I paid off this bet a month ago, lol.
All bragging about peverley reflects negatively on you since you offered a bet and then pulled it off the table when it was accepted.
I have less than $0 to my name, and bragging is free. you may assign all the negativity you deem necessary.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

peverley now has 32 points in 36 games. how weird is Atlanta? peverley, white, and kozlov are all improbably tearing ass this year. I traded kozlov for a 5th to start the season... brilliant. galiardi now has 3 goals in 7 games with the avs. surprising for a playmaking prospect. his 2nd was a pretty awesome shot on labarbera I think. can't wait to get the year-end numbers and figure out what direction I'm taking with player salaries. I've got a pretty good idea right now.

• 3 months later...

just wanted to drop a quick note[player] [position] [starting salary] [year drafted] [round drafted]Tavares, John F 2 2009 1Schenn, Brayden F 2 2009 1Tangradi, Eric F 2 2009 1Paajarvi-Svensson, Magnus F 2 2009 1Eller, Lars F 1 2007 2Tikhonov, Viktor F 1 2008 3Repik, Michal F 0.5 2007 6Long, Colin F 0.5 2008 0Hjalmarsson, Simon F 0.5 2008 0Galiardi, TJ F 0.5 2008 0Neal, James F 0.5 2008 0Bolland, Dave F 0.5 2007 6White, Pat F 0.5 2008 0Petry, Jeff D 1 2008 3notice how it's entirely possible that my farm team outscores my roster this season.

unfortunately we had to say goodbye to rich peverley last night.it makes the salary conditions going forward a little more sane, though. the official plan is to try to auction in 10/11, keep that team together for 11/12, and then bring the kids up in 12/13.we'll see how that goes.