The Official Kansas City Reserves Thread

Wait, you're shopping your 2012 first? That's a different story than your trade proposal which was for your 2013 first. It's still not going to get you Doughty but I'm much more interested now.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm probably in the same boat as MDG, but you can look at my lineup/farm and see if there is anything that would interest you. Any of my players signed beyond this year are available, except for Stamkos. And pretty much my whole farm is available, within reason.

How have I not received 8 trade proposals so far for Jordan Caron? Mathieu Perrault? These guys should be SOLID 3rd-4th liners, AT LEAST 15 goals for the next few years. At $0.50/year, that is some enormous value for the 9th forward on a championship contender. Get them now, before they're gone!

Wait, you're shopping your 2012 first? That's a different story than your trade proposal which was for your 2013 first. It's still not going to get you Doughty but I'm much more interested now.
what, did you get a doughty jersey or something? you gotta quit that shit man, it's killing our trade negotiationsbut yes I probably typo'd, sorry
yeah I'm probably in the same boat as MDG, but you can look at my lineup/farm and see if there is anything that would interest you. Any of my players signed beyond this year are available, except for Stamkos. And pretty much my whole farm is available, within reason.
I'll let you know. I'm interested in shattenkirk for sure.
How have I not received 8 trade proposals so far for Jordan Caron? Mathieu Perrault? These guys should be SOLID 3rd-4th liners, AT LEAST 15 goals for the next few years. At $0.50/year, that is some enormous value for the 9th forward on a championship contender. Get them now, before they're gone!
enormous possibility here!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
team page, farm player statsthe farm's full-up at 28 and I've got 8 more picks this year. very likely to see some trading going on to alleviate that problem, but I don't know yet.definite call-ups:john tavaresjames nealdavid perrondavid bollandpossible call-ups:jeff petrytj galiardipossible releases:pat whitecolin longlots of promising stuff from lars eller, ryan johansen, and brayden schenn this season but I doubt it's the right move to bring them up so soon. paajarvi, tangradi, and repik all look like busts.
  • 1 year later...