The Official Kansas City Reserves Thread

"Lee Stempniak is the leading candidate to take over Erik Johnson's spot on the power play.The Blues are looking to go with five forwards on their top power play unit this season with the addition of Stempniak. Of course, things change period-to-period in the NHL, never mind game-to-game, so this could change very easily. As this time however, it looks like Boyes-McDonald-Tkachuk up front with Kariya and Stempniak on the point."in biatch's defense, this is maybe the best possible thing that could've ever happened.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reserves made an awful trade yesterday :club:
Sense a little sarcasm?Very happy with the trade. I like Nilsson a lot and Tikhonov is still a prospect until I see decent NHL numbers
Sense a little sarcasm?Very happy with the trade. I like Nilsson a lot and Tikhonov is still a prospect until I see decent NHL numbers
rich is unhappy with me for not waiting around to hear back from him. I do not think anyone would have offered better than tikhonov for Nilsson, but I don't know for sure. I am very happy with the trade, as tikhonov is one guy I've wanted for a while now. how he ever made it to round 3 in the draft is beyond me.
rich is unhappy with me for not waiting around to hear back from him. I do not think anyone would have offered better than tikhonov for Nilsson, but I don't know for sure. I am very happy with the trade, as tikhonov is one guy I've wanted for a while now. how he ever made it to round 3 in the draft is beyond me.
Because he sucks.
acquired lars eller and jeff petry for adam's first round pick, which is likely going to be 8th-12th overall.
Gave up on the Lost Cause falling apart this year, did we?
Gave up on the Lost Cause falling apart this year, did we?
no, I just liked the price. I really hope you don't miss the playoffs and nab tavares with your 3% chance. the good news is that now I'm willing to trade with you again!
no, I just liked the price. I really hope you don't miss the playoffs and nab tavares with your 3% chance. the good news is that now I'm willing to trade with you again!
Now if only you had defensemen...sigh.
I have backman who is easily going to be top 30 in defensive scoring this season.
Gauging by last season, that would roughly be a 35 point player, which ain't happening.
lol, his career best is 66GP. I will take the over at 34.5 for $20 if you give me a 70GP minimum.
Wouldn't that kind make it a pointless bet?I'll give you 60GP.

I added Nick Boynton, Niclas Havelid, and Aaron Voros since the last update. I played Voros in my lineup tonight: he ended up making the first-ever reserves victory happen all by himself!lots of roster changes coming in the next few weeks if all goes to plan.

I added Nick Boynton, Niclas Havelid, and Aaron Voros since the last update. I played Voros in my lineup tonight: he ended up making the first-ever reserves victory happen all by himself!lots of roster changes coming in the next few weeks if all goes to plan.
Yeah, Voros has been playing well, kind of a mini surprise.
This just in:The Injured Reserve sues the Kansas City Reserves for copyright infringement.This is the FCHL man! Not some clown organization like the CFL.
<3I'd like to know how it decided to put me as the division leader and not one of the other three possibilities.