favourite shades to wear at the table/in general!

Well to be perfectly honest, I don't wear shades at the table, but I wear Avi's all the time anywhere else. :club: I find shades to be distracting when I wear them while I play.

sunglasses ae dumb at the table, seriously. Whenever I'm playing and I see someone wearing them, I know that they're a jopke

If you wear them to hide your eyes because you have no poker face then you're in serious trouble. But I do think sunglasses can be helpful for studying the other players without them knowing that you're looking at them.

I wear them sometimes.. depending on who I'm playing.. Just some cheap $12 oakley knockoffs with reflective lenses.At first I always started wearing a different shirt with the word "poop" on it.. after buying two shirts with the word poop on them, I decided I'd wait until I was on ESPN to wear one again. LOL. But, I suppose that would make for a bad nickname that would stick with me forever.. LOLThe guys at the local tourneys loved the shirts... my wife thought they were "stupid", but every time I put one one she'd giggle.I wore glasses at the last tourney I was in... 4 tables top 5 move on to 2 tables, then top 5 move to final table. Put the shades on when I got to the 2nd table... placed 3rd overall (out of 40).I was able to "read" a lot more tells without them knowing what I was looking at with them on... For example watching the players instead of the flop while they all watched the flop and their eyes focused on certain cards. Or watching their hands shake, not shake, breathing, etc. As they are betting reaching for your chips to see what they do.I pulled a couple "daniels" by telling them their cards after the hand... spooky... not as good as DN at it yet, though.. lol But I got a few right. That's almost more fun than winning the pot. :club:

Glasses at the table. What a joke. I am not going to sit here a write that I didn't catch the tv wave and start playing hold'em after watching the 2003 WSOP, but if I ever caught myself wearing sunglasses at the poker table, (and not just as a joke to make my friends laugh), I would take myself outide, and kick my own ass. Seriously, I'm gonna walk to the table on a crutch (Doyle) and bring an orange to smell. (Chan) If I do all these things, I'll be one of the greats. The glasses will definitely put my game over the top.

You all know that Raymer and moneymaker wore $ungla$$e$ and there champions. You all also know that you need sunglasses to see into other players souls.I personally like glasses wear people can see my eyes but just have colored lenses like green or blue or orange. they are just fun.as100b.jpg

I wear vintage aviators along with my backwards trucker cap. I also have a tight Armani Exchange shirt that barely exposes my tribal bicep tattoo. I also got me some gold teefus cause they looked mad hot on tv last month.

I'm not too tough to wear sunglasses.I just got myself a pair of Rayban aviators last week.
Rayban aviators are what I got, black lens, black frame, they = sexy.

I never wear sunglasses at the table, ring or tournament. If I did, I'd wear my Oakley A-wires.

I love when people show up with sunglasses. They almost always overplay and bluff way too much.
While I wear glasses some of the time (more serious games) I know where you're coming from here. Some thing they're dumb. That's mainly because people that shouldn't be playing do it to "look like they know what they're doing". They see the stars bluffing people off good hands, and they try and emulate that as well. It works until they get caught, then it's all over.As I stated, I wear my glasses because I don't want my opponents know why I'm staring at them or that I'm studying them at all (their eyes, hands, breathing, reactions to flops, other betting, etc). They may catch on to it. :club: Lastly, you shouldn't underestimate anyone. :D Even with glasses!
sunglasses ae dumb at the table, seriously. Whenever I'm playing and I see someone wearing them, I know that they're a jopke
I'll remind Phil, Scotty, Josh and David W. at the Bellagio friday next week.
I'll remind Phil, Scotty, Josh and David W. at the Bellagio friday next week.
I think its a little different when you have world class players staring you down.Its definitely quite silly when someone sits down in a 4/8 game or a $50 tournament with sunglasses on.Laughable really.