• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

• 2 weeks later...

so what have you guys been playing? for me been playing MW 2 alot and fooling around with the EA MMA demo. Are any of you guys looking at getting Kinect? I got it reserved so I will be giving it a try.

I've been sitting around waiting for Fallout: New Vegas to come out.
This. After I beat Reach on Legendary I stopped playing it and probably won't again until I feel the need to get that last achievement for buying something that takes a Lt. Col. 3 rank.

Sadly I just could never get into Fallout. Bought it, played it, got bored/frustrated, sold it, rebought it, played it, got even more bored, sold it. So no Vegas for me.Will quietly play Reach until November 9th.

Loving the start of New Vegas. I feel like this map is smaller than Fallout 3 though, which isn't necessarily a bad thing either. God knows how many hours I spent in the sewers and subways of DC anyways..Besides the obvious bugs and glitches there are right now this is a great game. Would be nice if a patch for most of these bugs came sooner than later though.

Sadly I just could never get into Fallout. Bought it, played it, got bored/frustrated, sold it, rebought it, played it, got even more bored, sold it. So no Vegas for me.Will quietly play Reach until November 9th.
I was the same way. Played it once then tried to restart my guy and do it over again and got to a point where it just wasn't entertaining to me. Debating about picking up the MMA game but not too sure.
Loving the start of New Vegas. I feel like this map is smaller than Fallout 3 though, which isn't necessarily a bad thing either. God knows how many hours I spent in the sewers and subways of DC anyways..Besides the obvious bugs and glitches there are right now this is a great game. Would be nice if a patch for most of these bugs came sooner than later though.
Everything I have read has said the map is the same size in total area as FO3. The map feels a lot different though. It's much more densely populated, and it feels more like a rebuilding civilization than a desolate wasteland. I loved the atmosphere of FO3, but NV is great in its own way.I've heard some pretty bad stories about bugs. Fortunately, the only bug I have experienced is one where my male character makes girl noises for some reason.

I got the bug from FO3 today in NV where one creature stretches across a huge area in a glitch. And I had a bunch of the Jackal Gang running after me. Wasn't fun.

Fables 3I'm maybe halfway through? I have a bunch of the guild, but I'm putting off starting the big mission as a run around and buy more property and try to get my dog to FOR ONCE pay attention.I like it so much more than Fables 2--which really just felt like Fables 1.5 to me. There's some general clunkiness that makes me think the 360 might be on the way out. (For my money, the last good looking, good playing game for the 360 was Mass Effect 2.) Some of the clunkiness is general game stuff--like I'm in front of a treasure chest, and all of sudden my dog is hovering in the air and standing on the chest, and then isn't. Some of the clunkiness is intentional--I chalk this up to "The Will of Molyneaux." I know he likes a cinematic television screen, that's why there's very little HUD, and you can't really pop up a map for directions.

It's just Fable. I liked the first Fable, but couldn't get into 2. Maybe I will try it again someday.
I always get that wrong!I played Fable all the way, Fable 2 maybe played an hour and a half, and I'll be finishing this one.

Still loving New Vegas. I also am working a midnight release next week at our local Best Buy so that will be an interesting time as we never have midnight releases. Should be good.

I am still not sure when I will get it. I already paid for it but I need to decide in the next hour to either go back to the store and finalize it for midnight or just get it before work tomorrow.