World Series Of Poker F C P Results

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, navybuttons, and aim786 will be playing the $1500 LHE tomorrow at 5 pm PST.
Limit hold em..isn't that just all luck?Good luck, make us all rich. And by all I mean you guys
I've got 11% on this tourney between you and Dustin, so gogogogogogogoogo!!
Ya, lol. I haven't spoken to Dustin yet, but I assume I'm swapping 5% with him, as I did with aim786 (4% + 1% from the tourney).Plus the 31% from the FCP tourney.Soooooo, I've only got 60% of myself.But I got it for $115. :club:
Myself, navybuttons, and aim786 will be playing the $1500 LHE tomorrow at 5 pm PST.
Everyone makes mistakes.I will be down there around 5.

Hey Guys,Looking for some advice from you guys down there..I am getting into Vegas June 30 and will be playing the July 1 $1500 Limit Shootout Event...Is there any chance this event would be sold out by the time I get in?Should i register before I get to Vegas?When is the best time to register for most events (ie shortest lineups etc)Thanks for the advice and watch for me , greatest limit holdem player East of the Mississippi...

Hey Guys,Looking for some advice from you guys down there..I am getting into Vegas June 30 and will be playing the July 1 $1500 Limit Shootout Event...Is there any chance this event would be sold out by the time I get in?Should i register before I get to Vegas?When is the best time to register for most events (ie shortest lineups etc)Thanks for the advice and watch for me , greatest limit holdem player East of the Mississippi...
I highly highly doubt itll sell out, and registration hasnt been a problem at anytime really. Ive yet to see a line even
GO Zach1%%%!Go aim786!Go nav-ee-faces!

I would just like to mention that I had Alex Bolotin all in in the 2k event and he won the hand and went on to cash for 72k and 8th place.. I raised A7o from the hi-jack to 600 at 100-200 and he shoved the button for 2150.. I called and he showed KJ and flopped a jack.. guess he didn't look back

I would say there is almost no chance its sold out. Best time to register is anytime that isn't about an hour before an event starts. They've done a great job this year with registration I think.Mark
Myself, navybuttons, and aim786 will be wining the $1500 LHE tomorrow at 5 pm PST.
FYPMark
I would say there is almost no chance its sold out. Best time to register is anytime that isn't about an hour before an event starts. They've done a great job this year with registration I think.Mark
Jesse and I got there like 35 minutes before the start of the 6 handed event and had no problems. The line was decently long when we got out around 15 minutes before the start though.
I'll be heading over to the Rio shortly for event 17.
Come on Ray...Zach finished 11th..so you have to finish AT LEAST 10th..You can do it buddy..The Bruins are better than the Penguins, we know that...
I'll be heading over to the Rio shortly for event 17.
GOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!(I'll be having fun here at work play work play work play...omfg someone kill me plz?Desk1.jpg
GOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!(I'll be having fun here at work play work play work play...omfg someone kill me plz?Desk1.jpg
home page looks pretty snazzy I have to say...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out 5 minutes before the dinner break in yesterdays $1500nl. Did get to take a pot off of David Williams, that was fun. He sat at our table and tried to take it over, he lasted about 20 minutes.Talked to Pattie and she said I outlasted DN by about 4 hours.

Busted from today's Senior's event in the middle of Level 3. Trip report coming (at some point)...