8 Things The French Do Better Than Us

Martin's Potato Bread > any other kind of bread, period.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I agree with you on this scram, the French chickas need to learn to go bald where it counts I.E: Armpits, legs, and vaginal area.. Seriously hair is a major turn off.

Soccer.As for the hairy women stereotype, you could not be more wrong.

I can't say I've ever had any type of bread that tasted much different than any other type of bread.
Then you've never, in your life had a good bread. If you think rye tastes like french tastes like sour dough, you've either never actually any bread besides white bread, or you were born without a sense of taste.

So, with the dollar being the worlds new toilet paper, I'd say about 70% of all my wristwatch auctions are going to Europe. The French are buying all the best ones.Not the 'most expensive' ones (those go to Britain, Scandinavia or Germany), not the 'most popular' ones (the Asians angle for them); the ones that are truly 'best' in both quality and design are going to the French, almost without exception. Like, if I had 20 watches to list, I could tell you which ones were going to France before the auctions even started and those watches would be the ones that sucked least.

Then you've never, in your life had a good bread. If you think rye tastes like french tastes like sour dough, you've either never actually any bread besides white bread, or you were born without a sense of taste.
I make the best bread, and I have the spare tire to prove it.308_M_Zojirushi_BreadMachine_M.jpg
no I've had plenty of types of bread. and no matter how different they taste from one another, they're all still just bread.
no I've had plenty of types of bread. and no matter how different they taste from one another, they're all still just bread.
I can't say I've ever had any type of bread that tasted much different than any other type of bread.
huh?
huh?
all bread tastes fairly similar to each other type of bread compared to basically every other food on the face of the earth. if comparing one bread to another, they can taste different. but they all taste like FUCKING BREAD compared to any other food with any sort of taste at all. its just bread and I've always found it retarded when people fawn all over some places bread.
Nuclear power.
This is basically the only right answer. Although cowardice will also be accepted.
This demonstrates how terrible France is. Things I would add: annoying accent that sounds like they're hawking up phlegm; obnoxious laughter; snail consumption; arrogance; rudeness.
And this is coming from an European! French people must actually suck.
Mayonnaise sucks
yes.
Oh, you poor, poor palateless bastard. People who say this usually get their steaks cooked at least medium. For shame!
Mayonnaise sucks. Medium rare is the best.
QFTgo on...oih and LOL at americans calling the french arrogant.
The person calling French people arrogant is from England... which makes you an idiot.
all bread tastes fairly similar to each other type of bread compared to basically every other food on the face of the earth. if comparing one bread to another, they can taste different. but they all taste like FUCKING BREAD compared to any other food with any sort of taste at all. its just bread and I've always found it retarded when people fawn all over some places bread.
this makes no sense at all. You have zero taste.
this makes no sense at all. You have zero taste.
oh jesus fucking christ FINE. YOU WIN. bread is the most delicious food on the entire planet and tastes better than anything that has ever been eaten by anybody. congratulations. you just won the most idiotic argument ever had on the internet.
oh jesus fucking christ FINE. YOU WIN. bread is the most delicious food on the entire planet and tastes better than anything that has ever been eaten by anybody. congratulations. you just won the most idiotic argument ever had on the internet.
But this in no way was Big D's point and certainly will not satisfy his lust for winning an argument.
But this in no way was Big D's point and certainly will not satisfy his lust for winning an argument.
My point is, bread isn't a fcking taste. I wont get a Bread Jelly belly in my mix anytime soon.

The only thing something like raisin bread shares with sour dough is texture. From a taste perspective, they taste absolutely nothing alike. Saying all breads taste like bread is insane, because "bread" isn't a taste, it's a style of cooking. It's like saying all soups taste like soup.