8 Things The French Do Better Than Us

Does this sound dirty to anyone else? I don't think Lady Grey appreciates that.
i thought it sounded charmingi expected it to be translated as: I fixed your post and would also do very graphic things to you because i respect yo as a woman and as a decent human being
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is, bread isn't a fcking taste. I wont get a Bread Jelly belly in my mix anytime soon.
Totally.
or it just might be the yoohoo talkingyes, i am actually drinking yoohoo
That's weird. Someone check hell's temperature.
or it just might be the yoohoo talkingyes, i am actually drinking yoohoo
Yoohoo is the Budweiser of chocolate drinks.
Yoohoo is the Budweiser of chocolate drinks.
I have no idea if this is good or bad. (Budweiser sucks)
There President has a hot wife.
pics?
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&am...sa=N&tab=wiFWIW The French rock. Any country that can focus so intently on wine, cheese and food in general has got to be onto something. That said, their politicians and politcs often suck (just ask the Kiwis) - but the 'man on the street' is usually goldThey do come across as rude, but that is generally towards English speakers who they assume are either English or American, both of which they hold no great love for. If you are neither and explain this to them you get a serious attitude change. The other problem here is that the older generations see waiting tables as a noble profession worthy of a life long career. This breeds an attitude that is mutally exclusive with a service orientated job. This is where the rude, arrogant French waiter stereotype stems from. The younger French are a lot more relaxed about these things.Yes they can be arrogant, but they have a lot to be arrogant about and quite frankly it boils done to a strong appreciation of the finer things in life. If you appreciate quality and the effort that is required to enjoy said quality then you'll love the French and they will (slowly) warm to you too. Now I love LadyGrey (the tea too) but what you see in her posts here are a-typical British attitudes to the French. A long history of wars and a cultural xenophobia to all things continental and every Englander has a major hurdle to overcome before they can find anything nice to say about the French.It takes time but the French are worth getting to know.