8 Things The French Do Better Than Us

1) Women. Their women are far more in tune to their sexuality and bear no shame or bashfulness because of it.2) Choosing the best condiments for French Fries: Mayonnaise > Ketchup.3) Vacation. On average, twice what we get4) Cowardice: The undisputed heavyweight champs of the world5) Gardening: The Biodynamic/French Intensive method is superior to all others by a pretty large margin. 6) Cheese: We come close here... real close, but in the end, they still TID. 7) Tolerating Retards: They refuse to do it and cannot comprehend how anyone else can. 8) Appreciation of art: No matter how much we spend, we will never, ever approach them in this category.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would add cooking to this list. The best cooking schools in the world are in France, and Most of the very elite chefs are either French or French trained. Granted, the US hires many of these Chefs to cook in the US, but over all they still have the highest concentration of elite culinary talent.Wine, also, they are still number 1.

sandwiches

What about an undeserved air of superiority? Too close to call?--editThe sexuality thing is more of a European trait in general I think. I've dated two scandanavian women and they were both that way.

Yea I have to agree with BigD about the Chefs. Seems like every high end restraunt in Vegas has a frenchman as its executive chef.Care to expand on #7 Scram?

Nothing like a crap load of french breeder reactors spitting out weapons grade plutonium.
go french types!
9. Speaking French
One time, I was at a Mexican restaurant with a group of people and we had a French waiter. The obvious LOL'isms aside, after saying something in French, he looked at me and asked if I spoke French.I told him that no, I didn't speak French, however, I knew how to laugh in French.He was quite confused and asked me to demonstrate.I did a Pepe LePew/Maurice Chevalier "haw haw haw" stereotypical Frenchman grunt-laugh thing.He game me a blank stare, said "Zat is NOT how people laugh in France" and angrily stormed off.
One time, I was at a Mexican restaurant with a group of people and we had a French waiter. The obvious LOL'isms aside, after saying something in French, he looked at me and asked if I spoke French.I told him that no, I didn't speak French, however, I knew how to laugh in French.He was quite confused and asked me to demonstrate.I did a Pepe LePew/Maurice Chevalier "haw haw haw" stereotypical Frenchman grunt-laugh thing.He game me a blank stare, said "Zat is NOT how people laugh in France" and angrily stormed off.
what kind of mexican resteraunt hires a frenchman?how was the food?
You know? That reminds me of the time I told a Middle Eastern guy I could speak his language and I said "Durka. Durka Durka. Mohammed Jihad! Durka Durka"He looked pretty pissed off for some reason. Can't think why.
what kind of mexican resteraunt hires a frenchman?how was the food?
Good, good... Had an enchilada and a pitcher of some weird Mexican fruit drink. Ate lots of chips and salsa.One of my friends put on a giant sombrero and had his picture taken, however, we were both disappointed that to make the look 'complete', they weren't able to furnish a big fake mustache.
1) Women. Their women are far more in tune to their sexuality and bear no shame or bashfulness because of it.But they don't shave...... anywhere2) Choosing the best condiments for French Fries: Mayonnaise > Ketchup.Invented by the Sweeds...not the french3) Vacation. On average, twice what we getThat goes for all of Europe4) Cowardice: The undisputed heavyweight champs of the worldTrue dat5) Gardening: The Biodynamic/French Intensive method is superior to all others by a pretty large margin. Wha?6) Cheese: We come close here... real close, but in the end, they still TID. 100% wrong here. 7) Tolerating Retards: They refuse to do it and cannot comprehend how anyone else can. Not true. Jerry Lewis is a god over there and he's a major tard.8) Appreciation of art: No matter how much we spend, we will never, ever approach them in this category.That makes them gayer
Jerry Lewis is absolutely not a turd, he was by far the most talented comedian of that era. The problem with that era is the comedy in general is really bad.
The problem is that comedy is too contextual and it doesn't age well. I don't even laugh at 95% of Richard Pryor's shit.
1) Women. Their women are far more in tune to their sexuality and bear no shame or bashfulness because of it.2) Choosing the best condiments for French Fries: Mayonnaise > Ketchup.3) Vacation. On average, twice what we get4) Cowardice: The undisputed heavyweight champs of the world5) Gardening: The Biodynamic/French Intensive method is superior to all others by a pretty large margin. 6) Cheese: We come close here... real close, but in the end, they still TID. 7) Tolerating Retards: They refuse to do it and cannot comprehend how anyone else can. 8) Appreciation of art: No matter how much we spend, we will never, ever approach them in this category.
This demonstrates how terrible France is. Things I would add: annoying accent that sounds like they're hawking up phlegm; obnoxious laughter; snail consumption; arrogance; rudeness.

I was expecting:1. ) Surrender.2. ) Surrender.3. ) Surrender.4. ) Surrender.5. ) Surrender.6. ) Surrender.7. ) Surrender.8. ) Surrender.I'm still in shock there's more to this thread.Oh, here's the less obvious answer:erica_schoenberg.jpgCP1923_Marchand_68.jpg