I mean, I didn't HATE Pro, I just didn't have a raging hard on for it. IT was AIght. As far as pretentious big budget sci fi movies with major plot holes go, I'll take cloud atlas any day of the week over it.

If you want a movie that's worth getting angry over, watch Savages, Shake.

"He doesn't have Orgasms. He has WAR-gasms. "

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

oliver stone? what the fuck are you trying to do to me?

and yeah, the fact that the explanation was in the deleted scene kind of proves my point. they could have explained nearly everything but they just didn't. it could have been a damn good movie but they fucked it all up. and I hate when that happens.

now I don't have any more time to vent on this nonsense as I've got two walking dead episodes waiting for me and they're going to be AWESOME.

ARGO

figured i'd watch it before the oscars tomorrow. it was a good movie. a solid movie. but a best picture winner? not in my world. ben afflek has talent though. the town was better.

the master is still the best movie i've seen in the last year.

I introduced the kids to Ace Ventura this afternoon. They liked it.

every time someone asks me if i have any gum i give them a thats none of your damn business and i'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs. well maybe not every time but i've said it before.

I watched Dr Strangelove for probably the 50th time tonight.

It might be my favourite movie ever.

Thank you so much for this bump! I was going to record it with My dvr but I forgot to set it, and this reminded me. Blockbuster channel is showing it on the dish right now. It's in my personal top five fo sho.

I've never actually seen dr strangelove but I have it in my living room right now from netflix. I had added it to my queue to get to eventually and, well, I guess eventually was now. I'll probably hate it.

I've never actually seen dr strangelove but I have it in my living room right now from netflix. I had added it to my queue to get to eventually and, well, I guess eventually was now. I'll probably hate it.

I don't think it's possible to hate it. It's actually quite clever.

the perks of being a wallflower. didn't really like it. I really wanted to like it, but it was just... I don't know. overacted? unrealistic? I don't know, it seemed like it was trying way too hard but never really accomplished anything.

edit: yeah, re: uneralistic. who the hell listens to the smiths but doesn't know bowie's heroes? that's not even possible. that really bothered me.