King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Maybe trim the field to 16 or 32?
Never!But I just replaced iZuma with you. I'm not sure why you weren't on the original list. Quality control is really slipping around here.
The good news for the rest of you is that there is still nobody that I beat in a Head to Head match up. So if you draw me it is a first round bye.
You just get assigned a team in the NCAA tournament. It really has nothing to do with your worth as a poster here. Well, the seeding has a little to do with it.
if you make me missouri we are done professionally. i demand to be KU.
A #2 seed? You think pretty highly of yourself, don't you.

I don't understand what we're doing here. Do I get to pick some people over other people? Or just ride the coat tails of some team that I have never heard of, if I happen to get associated with them and they go on to win some sports thing?

I don't understand what we're doing here. Do I get to pick some people over other people? Or just ride the coat tails of some team that I have never heard of, if I happen to get associated with them and they go on to win some sports thing?
You will be embarrassed when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.
The latter.
A #2 seed? You think pretty highly of yourself, don't you.
yes yes i do. but really though, there's maybe ten people left on this site (who post daily) and among those ten i think i make the top 8. SO SUCK ON THAT B.
how could i have been forgotten? every tournament needs a south dakota st...
Ok, you can have staticface's spot.
Put me in for Irishguy, who the hell is that anyway. We can have a who's more Irish play off.
Done.I think SA is top 8.