King Of Off Topic

So I played in 3 games, but I still wasn't a top 16 vote getter? That sucks.
Average votes per round. You went 23, 43, 13 for an average of 26.3.SA went 27, 33 for an average of 30.Southern Buddhist was hurt the most by doing it this way because she made it to the final eight, but her votes were 31, 36, 29, and then 8. Her average plummeted from 32 after 3 rounds to a final average of 26.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Average votes per round. You went 23, 43, 13 for an average of 26.3.SA went 27, 33 for an average of 30.Southern Buddhist was hurt the most by doing it this way because she made it to the final eight, but her votes were 31, 36, 29, and then 8. Her average plummeted from 32 after 3 rounds to a final average of 26.
That seems like a bad way to do it, since obviously SB should be rewarded highly for making the final 8. There should have been some sort of bonus for each round you advanced.
That is HUGE amounts of BS. I finished in the sweet 16 and then got assigned a #6 seed? SuitedAces21 only won one game... against Jeff356.... and he got a 3 seed.
why single me out? what have i ever done to you to deserve this?
VCU? Crap.They had to win Wednesday just to get into the real tournament.
**** you.