King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

AmScray said:
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz239/Champipple/wh1.jpg

What is the meaning of this? You post pictures, yet speak no thought.

Less than one hour to go...Skeleton Jelly [ 35 ] ShakeZuma [ 35 ] If it's still tied at 5:00, we'll just go to overtime instead of the ForumDecisionator2000.But since I have the stats already, might as well take a look at them.My Average Number of Votes Received (ANoVR) is 41.8, adjusted for strength of schedule (ANoVR+) it's 43.38.Shake's ANoVR is 46.40 and his ANoVR+ is 48.36.My Average Margin of Victory (AMoV) is 26.00, adjusted for strength of schedule (AMoV+) it's 25.14.Shake's AMoV is 25.40 and his AMoV+ is 24.49.Shake has the clear lead in ANoVR+, but I have a small advantage in AMoV+.

I think some sort of Ye Olde Pistol Duel may be in order. Or possibly a car race.1duel.jpgThat dude on the far-right is totally masturbating through his pants pocket while sucking his cane. Just throwing that out there.

skelljell gets it. funny thing though, if I had voted, it'd still be tied. my nobility is what gave you the win there buddy, so that actually makes me better than you, mr jelly. just you remember that.

yeah, but tactical bear voted for you four times too, so that's like an extra... two or something votes for you anyways, so I'm still really the better person.AND I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE

Look for a new and improved version this March!Maybe!
I think for the next thing we (you) do, it should be some sort of awards thing or something. kind of like the awards de chateau de sexe or whatever the hell that was called, but for all of off topic. possible categories could include most likely to become a veterinarian, worst house, most british, least likely to leave the hotel room in hawaii, you know, stuff all of off topic can participate in.
I think for the next thing we (you) do, it should be some sort of awards thing or something. kind of like the awards de chateau de sexe or whatever the hell that was called, but for all of off topic. possible categories could include most likely to become a veterinarian, worst house, most british, least likely to leave the hotel room in hawaii, you know, stuff all of off topic can participate in.
I do think it would be fun to do more random polls.
yeah, but tactical bear voted for you four times too, so that's like an extra... two or something votes for you anyways, so I'm still really the better person.AND I WAS GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE BUT I WENT TO SLEEP INSTEAD
fixed.

Congrats J^3I was rooting for you Shake, but either way was a win cause you are both solid people.Being the Vice KoOT does have some perks though, doesn't it?

in the interest of the forum, i think a worst of topic vote should take place. i'm sure mercury would "win," but lets make this thing official.and it would keep the forum on life support.