King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Wow, I've been on vacation all week. Totally forgot I'm still in this thing.One more upset today VCU!!!
I'm personally taking this VCU win as proof that god thinks loogie is as funny as I do.
One of the eight funniest on here?
At least funnier than Tobey, DannyG, and Grocery. I think even BG will agree to that.
  • 6 months later...
It's not too early to start pandering for the 2011 crown.
I'm calling it right now: 2012 1/2 year and full-year champion. I haven't said anything interesting in a full year; you think I don't have an impossibly rich backlog of stories built up, many of which are written but unposted? I do, and I am saving them for 1 January 2012. (Basically, I'm planning to gerrymander my way to victory.)
you think I don't have an impossibly rich backlog of stories built up, many of which are written but unposted?
At this point you could even recycle old stories because it's been proven* nobody will notice.*Who: MeWhen: YesterdayWhere: The Sick ThreadWhy: To get your reactionHow: By quoting one of your old stories and then just removing the quote tags.
At this point you could even recycle old stories because it's been proven* nobody will notice.*Who: MeWhen: YesterdayWhere: The Sick ThreadWhy: To get your reactionHow: By quoting one of your old stories and then just removing the quote tags.
I wasn't going to say anything until somebody else noticed. I laughed my ass off. I was proud of that story; what the fuck nobody remembers god dammit. Not only did nobody remember the story specifically, it passed almost wholly unnoticed. Come on!I've never been good at fighting. One punch, a spike scar, two fracked up fingers, and a trip to the 15-day DL. Huzzah.
I wasn't going to say anything until somebody else noticed. I laughed my ass off. I was proud of that story; what the fuck nobody remembers god dammit. Not only did nobody remember the story specifically, it passed almost wholly unnoticed. Come on!I've never been good at fighting. One punch, a spike scar, two fracked up fingers, and a trip to the 15-day DL. Huzzah.
photo2.jpg
I'm calling it right now: 2012 1/2 year and full-year champion. I haven't said anything interesting in a full year; you think I don't have an impossibly rich backlog of stories built up, many of which are written but unposted? I do, and I am saving them for 1 January 2012. (Basically, I'm planning to gerrymander my way to victory.)
This post made me happier than I've been all week.
  • 4 months later...
Before the NCAA basketball field is set, I will set up the brackets. Each poster will have a team assigned to them according to seed and region. If that team wins in the basketball tournament, that poster moves on.
I think I'm going to do this again.Here is a tentative field, which was much harder to come up with considering the current state of affairs. Really it's a list of people who were active around October and November because...well, why isn't really important. Is there anybody I'm missing that should be included? Because I've got a bunch of people on here who are easily replaceable...DJ VuZach6668sergebrvheartajs510speedz99BabyingFCP BobMapleLeafpokermrdannygstrategydigitalmonkeySBriandDubeyBalloon guyfryer98CaneBrainMercury69Roll the BonesSuitedAces21hblaskiZumagruvenvbnautilusbleacherbum3BigDMcGeeNapa DonTactical BearThe OchoLongLiveYorkeZealous DonkeyShakeZumatimwakefieldBaseJesterFenxiswsox8GeneralGeeWhizAmScraySickinfo2SAM_Hard8XXEddieGOCUBSGOSpademanTherafludna4everflintswordkobe2odom8mkstaticfaceCobaltBlueirishguyJubilantLankyLadakoffaucucolonel FeathersJam-FlyMapleLeafsNikki_NdabetkaHighwayStarkeith crimeMr. SparcoPillyPillPot Odds RACOh, and this is obviously people who have posted anywhere in the forum because that's what this has come to.Edit: I have iZuma and ShakeZuma on here. Dammit.