Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

THIS is aggression in a 2.20 HULHE match:During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 126 hands and saw flop:- 1 out of 63 times while in big blind (1%)- 1 out of 63 times while in small blind (1%)- 0 out of 0 times in other positions (0%)- a total of 2 out of 126 (1%)Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)Pots won without showdown - 125(... he sat out after the first hand, leaving me 20 minutes of stealing.)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS is aggression in a 2.20 HULHE match:During current Hold'em 1on1 session you were dealt 126 hands and saw flop:- 1 out of 63 times while in big blind (1%)- 1 out of 63 times while in small blind (1%)- 0 out of 0 times in other positions (0%)- a total of 2 out of 126 (1%)Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)Pots won without showdown - 125(... he sat out after the first hand, leaving me 20 minutes of stealing.)
Hahaha....was about to reply.......nice lemon juice imo
The river donk bet is a bit funky. Vilian is going to vbet all his aces queens and kings and jt on the river; however, he will not re-raise the river with anyhting you beat here often enough to 3b to justify the play. In addition, he is short and you will find he will barrel off with a lot of his draws and random air here a lot, so you want to let him do that. Plus, with a c/r you'll almost always get two bets in here when he's behind with a value hand instead of 1. you will also get in 3bets when you're behind instead of 4.
Your correct. Question...imo my hand is pretty open faced by the river. It is either a q or a stone bluff. My initial thinking was a villain is checking this back. Is that wrong to think
Wow, congrats. Did you win a tourney or something?
No...The wife went out of town so I went to my brothers and we played all night (partly why I sucked it up so badly in the huhu match). But the jist is I ran at 18BB/100 for 1233 hands at huhu. This includes chasing somes to a couple levels above my br which really helped me outIt also helps that my br wasnt all that big
you'd say you're down 400BB over how many hands?
It is big bets, Dutch. The worst of it has been in the last 4500 hands. In the mid part of September I went 10k hands of pretty much breakeven, only down 50 BBs from my highest point. Then the proverbial bottom fell out and I dropped 250 more BBs in 3k hands. I took a long break in October and went on vacation. When I got back I focused mostly on other games because even during my downswing in LHE I was still profitable in those other games. I tried to play one actual session in October and got smacked in the face pretty hard. If I remember correctly think I dropped 60 BBs in about 450 hands before I quit. And this month as I said I'm down 70 BBs in a little less than 1k hands.So, down appx 370 BBs in 4500 hands after a long breakeven stretch. Prior to that I was up just about 1000 BBs in 30k hands since I started tracking.
It is big bets, Dutch. The worst of it has been in the last 4500 hands. In the mid part of September I went 10k hands of pretty much breakeven, only down 50 BBs from my highest point. Then the proverbial bottom fell out and I dropped 250 more BBs in 3k hands. I took a long break in October and went on vacation. When I got back I focused mostly on other games because even during my downswing in LHE I was still profitable in those other games. I tried to play one actual session in October and got smacked in the face pretty hard. If I remember correctly think I dropped 60 BBs in about 450 hands before I quit. And this month as I said I'm down 70 BBs in a little less than 1k hands.So, down appx 370 BBs in 4500 hands after a long breakeven stretch. Prior to that I was up just about 1000 BBs in 30k hands since I started tracking.
can you post a database snapshot? i might be able to get a feel for what your likely issues are from that.

God damn it:Hello [Dutch],We have received a complaint regarding your use of inappropriatelanguage at our tables. After reviewing the chat log (see below), itwas decided to remove your chat privileges for a period of 1 month.Your language was highly offensive and completely unacceptable.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyonecan feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takesaway from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be permitted.Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table werealso warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies.Your chat privileges will be reinstated in one month.Regards,Coraline D.PokerStars Support Team---22270375440 [Dutch] Ya'know, I've been thinking a lot about the Freudian motivation that controls the things we feel. It's mostly without scientific basis, but some of it really makes sense. Anyway, I've been thinking how infinitely achievable our dreams are, if we could just eliminate some of the inhibitive, fear-based barriers... 11 10/9/2008 2:56:14 PM22270375440 [Dutch] Anyways, I'm talking to my friend, telling him my dream, and about how if we could eliminate these fears and biases, how we could eliminate shame and sexual orientation, and just be blowing each other in parking lots, 24/7. 11 11/22/2008 2:58:20 PM 22270375440 [Dutch] So here's where it gets really deep: he says to me, "or, if we eliminated the stigma around sexuality, we would be freed from its pull, and would no longer be so obsessed with something so silly." It was then that I realized it was already happening; sexual boundaries were crumbling: because only a f king f@gg0t would say something so gay. 11 11/22/2008 2:59:03 PM OK, I didn't even do anything wrong this time.

God damn it:Hello [Dutch],We have received a complaint regarding your use of inappropriatelanguage at our tables. After reviewing the chat log (see below), itwas decided to remove your chat privileges for a period of 1 month.Your language was highly offensive and completely unacceptable.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyonecan feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takesaway from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be permitted.Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table werealso warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies.Your chat privileges will be reinstated in one month.Regards,Coraline D.PokerStars Support Team---22270375440 [Dutch] Ya'know, I've been thinking a lot about the Freudian motivation that controls the things we feel. It's mostly without scientific basis, but some of it really makes sense. Anyway, I've been thinking how infinitely achievable our dreams are, if we could just eliminate some of the inhibitive, fear-based barriers... 11 10/9/2008 2:56:14 PM22270375440 [Dutch] Anyways, I'm talking to my friend, telling him my dream, and about how if we could eliminate these fears and biases, how we could eliminate shame and sexual orientation, and just be blowing each other in parking lots, 24/7. 11 11/22/2008 2:58:20 PM 22270375440 [Dutch] So here's where it gets really deep: he says to me, "or, if we eliminated the stigma around sexuality, we would be freed from its pull, and would no longer be so obsessed with something so silly." It was then that I realized it was already happening; sexual boundaries were crumbling: because only a f king f@gg0t would say something so gay. 11 11/22/2008 2:59:03 PM OK, I didn't even do anything wrong this time.
Bwhahahhahahahahaa!GG chat LOLz!
can you post a database snapshot? i might be able to get a feel for what your likely issues are from that.
Unfortunatly I can't since I can't access my PT3 database where the bulk of my hands are. The few hands I have on HEM are not a large enough sample size to determine anything from. I'm going to try to put in a lot of hands between now and the end of the month. Hopefully I can get in 8k or so. After that I'll post what I have.

New table, no stats. Anybody find the fold button at any point here?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is SB with :4h, :8cUTG calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero calls, BB raises, UTG calls, Button calls, Hero callsFlop: (8 SB) :D, :ts, :5c(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Button calls, Hero callsTurn: (6 BB) :D(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Button calls, Hero callsRiver: (10 BB) :club:(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero callsTotal pot: $26 (13 BB) | Rake: $1

New table, no stats. Anybody find the fold button at any point here?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is SB with :4h, :8cUTG calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero calls, BB raises, UTG calls, Button calls, Hero callsFlop: (8 SB) :D, :ts, :5c(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Button calls, Hero callsTurn: (6 BB) :D(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Button calls, Hero callsRiver: (10 BB) :club:(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero callsTotal pot: $26 (13 BB) | Rake: $1
FWIW IPTS
im pretty sure i lead at this turn.
im pretty sure i lead at this turn.
And fold to a raise?---There are about 30 of examples of the 18-21 year old Southern California douche in my house right now. My wifes sister is having her 20th birthday party. Her friends and the 5000 guys that just follow her around everywhere thinking they might somehow have a chance to fuck her are the kind of people you just want to murder. If a plane were to crash into this house right now I would die but I would still accept it for the good of humanity.
And fold to a raise?
you can't fold there to a raise getting 9 to 1. my thinking * i want to put in two more bets in this hand unless i improve or the flush hits and action allows me to fold * it usually gets checked through when you have the best hand here. this is a disaster with four players all of whom probably have outs against you. * if it gets raised i can call and then check/fold the river UI knowing that i never fold the best hand * if the raiser is such that i can't check/fold the river to his raise then i welcome his raise (he could accidentally semibluff-raise the perfect amount of time which i suspect is more than most people would here but the kind of person who would raise you and then bet the river here with a hand you beat will raise you way more than that.)
There are about 30 of examples of the 18-21 year old Southern California douche in my house right now. My wifes sister is having her 20th birthday party. Her friends and the 5000 guys that just follow her around everywhere thinking they might somehow have a chance to fuck her are the kind of people you just want to murder. If a plane were to crash into this house right now I would die but I would still accept it for the good of humanity.
I hate them for you.