The Drama Free Thread

I know for a fact that when Joey and Rod fight it out, Joey will win.
Oh, hey, where did you get that time travel joke from? Because I forget. Oh that's right, you stole it from me.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

I know for a fact that when Joey and Rod fight it out, Joey will win.
Im under the impression that this is all a big joke mocking the latest dramabombs in OT.

You know what irks me. One size fits all hats. What the fuck is that? Seriously, what jackass thought that shit up?Excuse me for having a rather large head. Should I not be able to wear fashionable hats in support of my sporting teams? Am I not a man?I consider it discrimination and I am going to do something about it.

Just got a PM from JJJ

I'm logging off for the weekend, but we're not done. When did all the praise go to your head? You used to be very funny, but lately all you do is try to remind people how funny you are. Asking somebody to make a thread devoted to you? That's one of the lamest things I've ever seen on these forums. Anyways, you've turned into a bit of an ass. Have a good weekend, ass.
I'll try!
Hottie housekeeper just came into my office and explained that she bought me a Big Mac and gave it to me. I think she's flirting with me.
Now that's my kind of flirting.
Alright, time for a thread where people can hang out and just shoot the shit, with absolutely no drama. Deal? Sounds good to me!
This has been done already; you're better than this.
JJJ, just back the **** right off. Don't you have like five other superthreads you're trying to destroy? Don't you get tired of this? Learn when you're not wanted. We get the jokes, you're very funny, ok? Seriously, we're tired of you, find a new forum to call home.Also, I've overlooked the fact that you're a blatant ripoff of my own personality for too long. You were funny at first, but lately it's been getting real old. I don't even want to be associated with somebody like you anymore.
I may have stated that I thought you were funny before, but I think your ego has gotten even bigger than mine if you think I'm trying to be like you.
Oh, you don't see the similarities?Yeah, it's really hard to see.
So in one post I make a joke about being you and that somehow means that I'm trying to be like you? It was just a joke that I've run with; there's no deeper meaning than that.
Just got a PM from JJJI'll try!
Matt Damon.
Now that's my kind of flirting.
Matt Damon!

[i. Prelude]When our weary world was youngThe struggle of the ancients first beganThe gods of love and reasonSought alone to rule the fate of manThey battled through the agesBut still neither force would yieldThe people were dividedEvery soul a battlefield[iI. Apollo / Dionysus][Apollo: Bringer Of Wisdom]'I bring truth and understandingI bring wit and wisdom fairPrecious gifts beyond compareWe can build a world of wonderI can make you all awareI will find you food and shelterShow you fire to keep you warmThrough the endless winter stormYou can live in grace and comfortIn the world that you transform'The people were delightedComing forth to claim their prizeThey ran to build their citiesAnd converse among the wiseBut one day the streets fell silentYet they knew not what was wrongThe urge to build these fine thingsSeemed not to be so strongThe wise men were consultedAnd the Bridge of Death was crossedIn quest of DionysusTo find out what they had lost[Dionysus: Bringer Of Love]'I bring love to give you solaceIn the darkness of the nightIn the Heart's eternal lightYou need only trust your feelingsOnly love can steer you rightI bring laughter, I bring musicI bring joy and I bring tearsI will soothe your primal fearsThrow off those chains of reasonAnd your prison disappears'The cities were abandonedAnd the forests echoed songThey danced and lived as brothersThey knew love could not be wrongFood and wine they had aplentyAnd they slept beneath the starsThe people were contentedAnd the gods watched from afarBut the winter fell upon themAnd it caught them unpreparedBringing wolves and cold starvationAnd the hearts of men despaired[iII. Armageddon: The Battle Of Heart and Mind]The universe dividedAs the heart and mind collidedWith the people left unguidedFor so many troubled yearsIn a cloud of doubts and fearsTheir world was torn asunder into hollowHemispheresSome fought themselves, some fought each otherMost just followed one anotherLost and aimless like their brothersFor their hearts were so unclearAnd the truth could not appearTheir spirits were divided into blindedHemispheresSome who did not fightBrought tales of old to light'My Rocinante sailed by nightOn her final flight'To the heart of Cygnus' fearsome forceWe set our courseSpiraled through that timeless spaceTo this immortal place[iV. Cygnus: Bringer Of Balance]I have memory and awarenessBut I have no shape or formAs a disembodied spiritI am dead and yet unbornI have passed into OlympusAs was told in tales of oldTo the city of ImmortalsMarble white and purest gold...I see the gods in battle rage on high...Thunderbolts across the sky...I cannot move, I cannot hide...I feel a silent scream begin inside...Then all at once the chaos ceasedA stillness fell, a sudden peaceThe warriors felt my silent cryAnd stayed their struggle, mystifiedApollo was astonishedDionysus thought me madBut they heard my story furtherAnd they wondered, and were sadLooking down from OlympusOn a world of doubt and fearIts surface splinteredInto sorry HemispheresThey sat a while in silenceThen they turned at last to me'We will call you CygnusThe god of Balance you shall be'[V. The Sphere: A Kind Of Dream]We can walk our road togetherIf our goals are all the sameWe can run alone and freeIf we pursue a different aimLet the truth of love be lightedLet the love of truth shine clearSensibilityArmed with sense and libertyWith the heart and mind united in a singlePerfectSphere

If nobody responded to your first 'witty' comment, they probably won't respond to the second...This is not an official response to your second 'witty' comment.
thats it. I QUIT THE THREAD.