The Drama Free Thread

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

So seriously, who is the funniest poster in OT?There is a lot of competition.I'm curious what you guys think.
Scriptpro727 and its not even close
[i. Prelude]When our weary world was youngThe struggle of the ancients first beganThe gods of love and reasonSought alone to rule the fate of manThey battled through the agesBut still neither force would yieldThe people were dividedEvery soul a battlefieldWhile, haven't read that in ages. I would post Closer to the Heart but one Rush song a day is enough. kudos though.
CORDELIA [Aside] Then poor Cordelia! And yet not so; since, I am sure, my love's More richer than my tongue.KING LEAR To thee and thine hereditary ever Remain this ample third of our fair kingdom; No less in space, validity, and pleasure, Than that conferr'd on Goneril. Now, our joy, Although the last, not least; to whose young love The vines of France and milk of Burgundy Strive to be interess'd; what can you say to draw A third more opulent than your sisters? Speak.CORDELIA Nothing, my lord.KING LEAR Nothing!CORDELIA Nothing.KING LEAR Nothing will come of nothing: speak again.CORDELIA Unhappy that I am, I cannot heave My heart into my mouth: I love your majesty According to my bond; nor more nor less.KING LEAR How, how, Cordelia! mend your speech a little, Lest it may mar your fortunes.
You are such a poser, that's all I have to say. Along with the following sentences. I echo Shakezume (who I hate btw...), your act is getting so old. Hey LLY, give your opinion REGARDING SCIENCE.LLY: Oh, I like it. Very much in fact.Hey LLY, give us your opinion regarding religion.LLY: Oh, I don't like it so much, and I have some good reasons to support my (spurious...) case.Hey LLY, how do you feel about MATH.LLY: Love it.Hey LLY, how about you just die?LLY: I'd prefer not to.

"I'm RodReynolds. I have many joke accounts. I think it is hilarious when I post something very obvious in a way that is intended to be obvious but with the transparent guise that I don't realize that it is obvious. See my thread: "This is a thread." I also enjoy things that are so extremely specific and random as to be totally nonsensical. See: "Commutator Zero." Yet I enjoy physics and most likely am a joke account of LLY and JJJ."

If you include his fake accounts, Rod Renoylds.If not, HollywoodAFD.
Hey ..when I heard...I had to unblock the BigD-dude cuz I didn't believe it.Thanks!You rawck !(he loves me)
"I'm RodReynolds. I have many joke accounts. I think it is hilarious when I post something very obvious in a way that is intended to be obvious but with the transparent guise that I don't realize that it is obvious. See my thread: "This is a thread." I also enjoy things that are so extremely specific and random as to be totally nonsensical. See: "Commutator Zero." Yet I enjoy physics and most likely am a joke account of LLY and JJJ."
you may be getting a PM from RR about this one. i hope that it looks like this:
jesus, you totally have me pegged. but please stick to the "what have you been listening to" thread. i totally enjoy your insights and i've only heard like 4/5ths of the bands that you mention a month before you mention them.

I wonder how the approval system for posts works on a joke account held by two posters. Do they trust each other to the point where they can post away without consultation? Do they both need to agree on a post before it is submitted? Do they have a third party arbritrator that must approve of all posts before submission? Will we find this out on, "FCP's Behind the Posting" or "FCP! True Off-Topic Story" ?

OK!
HIYO!
I wonder how the approval system for posts works on a joke account held by two posters. Do they trust each other to the point where they can post away with consultation? Do they both need to agree on a post before it is submitted? Do they have a third party arbritrator that must approve of all posts before submission? Will we find this out on, "FCP's Behind the Posting" or "FCP! True Off-Topic Story" ?
You have said too much.
I wonder how the approval system for posts works on a joke account held by two posters. Do they trust each other to the point where they can post away with consultation? Do they both need to agree on a post before it is submitted? Do they have a third party arbritrator that must approve of all posts before submission? Will we find this out on, "FCP's Behind the Posting" or "FCP! True Off-Topic Story" ?
STOP TALKING YOU ASS.
you may be getting a PM from RR about this one.
And indeed he did. A PM filled with DRAMA, to the very extreme.
But I misspelled too (to!); I fixed my post, now please edit your post and fix it there to, kthx. I always screw this stuff up.
FYP
Do they trust each other to the point where they can post away without consultation? Do they both need to agree on a post before it is submitted? Do they have a third party arbritrator that must approve of all posts before submission? Will we find this out on, "FCP's Behind the Posting" or "FCP! True Off-Topic Story" ?
Yes.
Hey ..when I heard...I had to unblock the BigD-dude cuz I didn't believe it.Thanks!You rawck !(he loves me)
I was never blocked, and I said that as an ironic insult against RR, not as a complement to you.
You semi-colon snob. Who uses semi-colons anyways? I'll tell you. Anti-Semites. Anti-Semites with poor self-esteem.
I have a lot of things, but poor self-esteem is not one of them. I RULE!