• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

thats it. I QUIT THE THREAD.
Like I care. Actually no, I should have said "You can't quit, you've been expelled from the thread!", and then ask a mod if it's possible for me to expel somebody from a specific thread. When I find out 'no', I'll start my own forum, be all nice to you, and then you join. Then BAM! RR unleashes the banhammer. SHUT UP MOZILLA FIREFOX, BANHAMMER IS A WORD AND YOU KNOW IT.
About damn time. Aqua Teen Hunger Force avs are about as fresh as last xmas' fruit cake.
What kind of cake do you like? You'll probably say "Trifle", and I'll say "That's technically not a cake. Cake is an ingredient in trifle, sure, but it certainly can not be said to be a cake. You're such a fool." 'Cause seriously, nothing makes me more angry than when assholes like you refer to trifle as their favorite cake. Anticipate Response:
shows what you know, my favorite cake is bother. Stick to babbling moderately funny yet incoherent nonsense on your duplicate accounts, it's much funnier on Mr Zimmerlin
I don't even know what to do with this. You brain-dead lackeys can continue to grovel before the absurdities of Mr. Z all you want and quietly ignore the fact that a chair could produce higher level insights than him. I'm the real deal, I'm RODREYNOLDS DAMMIT.Don't you have a controversial opinion to share to a forum who stopped caring about you years ago?
we are drawn to you
That's like your 14148th consecutive useless post, you useless poster. Hi.
sounds like a Tenacious D song
Tenacious D?? More like 'Tenacious at Sucking'. Yeah, I said it, and I'm not backing down on this one.
Like I care. Actually no, I should have said "You can't quit, you've been expelled from the thread!", and then ask a mod if it's possible for me to expel somebody from a specific thread. When I find out 'no', I'll start my own forum, be all nice to you, and then you join. Then BAM! RR unleashes the banhammer. SHUT UP MOZILLA FIREFOX, BANHAMMER IS A WORD AND YOU KNOW IT.What kind of cake do you like? You'll probably say "Trifle", and I'll say "That's technically not a cake. Cake is an ingredient in trifle, sure, but it certainly can not be said to be a cake. You're such a fool." 'Cause seriously, nothing makes me more angry than when assholes like you refer to trifle as their favorite cake. That's like your 14148th consecutive useless post, you useless poster. Hi.Tenacious D?? More like 'Tenacious at Sucking'. Yeah, I said it, and I'm not backing down on this one.
this is a very good post except it sucks. you're BORING!
this is a very good post except it sucks. you're BORING!
Listen, I know you've upped your game in recent weeks, but seriously, you can't talk to me like that. I've been bringing it day in and day out for the last two years, and low and behold navybuttons comes along and says some funny things that sends the forum into a frenzy of praise. I know theses posts of your are merely a statistical anomaly, kind of like that one post Ron Mexico made, and that you're about to fade away like so many before you. So I guess what I'm saying is this: YOU'RE THE BORING ONE AND PEOPLE ARE ONLY PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU AND YOU DRESS LIKE A GIRL (I'm assuming you're male?)!
What kind of cake do you like? You'll probably say "Trifle", and I'll say "That's technically not a cake. Cake is an ingredient in trifle, sure, but it certainly can not be said to be a cake. You're such a fool." 'Cause seriously, nothing makes me more angry than when assholes like you refer to trifle as their favorite cake.
shows what you know, my favorite cake is bother. Stick to babbling moderately funny yet incoherent nonsense on your duplicate accounts, it's much funnier on Mr Zimmerlin
Tenacious D?? More like 'Tenacious at Sucking'. Yeah, I said it, and I'm not backing down on this one.
I really like that I'm The Only Gay Eskimo song. Then i found out it was corky and the juicepigs or something. So yeah.
Listen, I know you've upped your game in recent weeks, but seriously, you can't talk to me like that. I've been bringing it day in and day out for the last two years, and low and behold navybuttons comes along and says some funny things that sends the forum into a frenzy of praise. I know theses posts of your are merely a statistical anomaly, kind of like that one post Ron Mexico made, and that you're about to fade away like so many before you. So I guess what I'm saying is this: YOU'RE THE BORING ONE AND PEOPLE ARE ONLY PRETENDING TO LIKE YOU AND YOU DRESS LIKE A GIRL (I'm assuming you're male?)!
rrhy1.jpg
I really like that I'm The Only Gay Eskimo song. Then i found out it was corky and the juicepigs or something. So yeah.
Who used to open for Barenaked Ladies back before BNL migrated to the US and gave up racking up Juno awards
I am going to side with Mr. Reynolds on this one, Joseph. You, with your clever comments and sneaky ninja like ways, have been stealing Mr. Reynolds thunder for years now.
Oh.......
Matt Damon.Matt Damon!
YES!!!!!
Call me later! :club:
Brilliant!
[i. Prelude]When our weary world was youngThe struggle of the ancients first beganThe gods of love and reasonSought alone to rule the fate of manThey battled through the agesBut still neither force would yieldThe people were dividedEvery soul a battlefield[iI. Apollo / Dionysus][Apollo: Bringer Of Wisdom]'I bring truth and understandingI bring wit and wisdom fairPrecious gifts beyond compareWe can build a world of wonderI can make you all awareI will find you food and shelterShow you fire to keep you warmThrough the endless winter stormYou can live in grace and comfortIn the world that you transform'The people were delightedComing forth to claim their prizeThey ran to build their citiesAnd converse among the wiseBut one day the streets fell silentYet they knew not what was wrongThe urge to build these fine thingsSeemed not to be so strongThe wise men were consultedAnd the Bridge of Death was crossedIn quest of DionysusTo find out what they had lost[Dionysus: Bringer Of Love]'I bring love to give you solaceIn the darkness of the nightIn the Heart's eternal lightYou need only trust your feelingsOnly love can steer you rightI bring laughter, I bring musicI bring joy and I bring tearsI will soothe your primal fearsThrow off those chains of reasonAnd your prison disappears'The cities were abandonedAnd the forests echoed songThey danced and lived as brothersThey knew love could not be wrongFood and wine they had aplentyAnd they slept beneath the starsThe people were contentedAnd the gods watched from afarBut the winter fell upon themAnd it caught them unpreparedBringing wolves and cold starvationAnd the hearts of men despaired[iII. Armageddon: The Battle Of Heart and Mind]The universe dividedAs the heart and mind collidedWith the people left unguidedFor so many troubled yearsIn a cloud of doubts and fearsTheir world was torn asunder into hollowHemispheresSome fought themselves, some fought each otherMost just followed one anotherLost and aimless like their brothersFor their hearts were so unclearAnd the truth could not appearTheir spirits were divided into blindedHemispheresSome who did not fightBrought tales of old to light'My Rocinante sailed by nightOn her final flight'To the heart of Cygnus' fearsome forceWe set our courseSpiraled through that timeless spaceTo this immortal place[iV. Cygnus: Bringer Of Balance]I have memory and awarenessBut I have no shape or formAs a disembodied spiritI am dead and yet unbornI have passed into OlympusAs was told in tales of oldTo the city of ImmortalsMarble white and purest gold...I see the gods in battle rage on high...Thunderbolts across the sky...I cannot move, I cannot hide...I feel a silent scream begin inside...Then all at once the chaos ceasedA stillness fell, a sudden peaceThe warriors felt my silent cryAnd stayed their struggle, mystifiedApollo was astonishedDionysus thought me madBut they heard my story furtherAnd they wondered, and were sadLooking down from OlympusOn a world of doubt and fearIts surface splinteredInto sorry HemispheresThey sat a while in silenceThen they turned at last to me'We will call you CygnusThe god of Balance you shall be'[V. The Sphere: A Kind Of Dream]We can walk our road togetherIf our goals are all the sameWe can run alone and freeIf we pursue a different aimLet the truth of love be lightedLet the love of truth shine clearSensibilityArmed with sense and libertyWith the heart and mind united in a singlePerfectSphere
I will NOT read this.........But i know it's PERFECT!
Like I care. Actually no, I should have said "You can't quit, you've been expelled from the thread!", and then ask a mod if it's possible for me to expel somebody from a specific thread. When I find out 'no', I'll start my own forum, be all nice to you, and then you join. Then BAM! RR unleashes the banhammer. SHUT UP MOZILLA FIREFOX, BANHAMMER IS A WORD AND YOU KNOW IT.What kind of cake do you like? You'll probably say "Trifle", and I'll say "That's technically not a cake. Cake is an ingredient in trifle, sure, but it certainly can not be said to be a cake. You're such a fool." 'Cause seriously, nothing makes me more angry than when assholes like you refer to trifle as their favorite cake. Anticipate Response: I don't even know what to do with this. You brain-dead lackeys can continue to grovel before the absurdities of Mr. Z all you want and quietly ignore the fact that a chair could produce higher level insights than him. I'm the real deal, I'm RODREYNOLDS DAMMIT.Don't you have a controversial opinion to share to a forum who stopped caring about you years ago?That's like your 14148th consecutive useless post, you useless poster. Hi.Tenacious D?? More like 'Tenacious at Sucking'. Yeah, I said it, and I'm not backing down on this one.
OMG!!!!111!!!!!!!!+1

Oh, and by the way........DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!Starting...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Now?

Well, since you've devolved into fwp, you get the fwp treatment
Harsh. But right now, I can smell puke, and dont know where its coming from. Im sure that it will stain though. Oh well.Back to sleep.
Harsh. But right now, I can smell puke, and dont know where its coming from. Im sure that it will stain though. Oh well.Back to sleep.
Well, this is the drama free thread, it's no place for kiddie gloves.

jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you people? do you really not have anything better to do that post your insipid, ignorant, and downright idiotic comments day in and day out on this ridiculous forum? the only thing that makes me feel even the most remote bit of regret in my life is that I ever signed up and started posting here in the first place. this whole place is just filled with a bunch of crybaby faggots who only want attention. get lives you fucking losers.

jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you people? do you really not have anything better to do that post your insipid, ignorant, and downright idiotic comments day in and day out on this ridiculous forum? the only thing that makes me feel even the most remote bit of regret in my life is that I ever signed up and started posting here in the first place. this whole place is just filled with a bunch of crybaby faggots who only want attention. get lives you fucking losers.
That's what I'm talking about!

CORDELIA [Aside] Then poor Cordelia! And yet not so; since, I am sure, my love's More richer than my tongue.KING LEAR To thee and thine hereditary ever Remain this ample third of our fair kingdom; No less in space, validity, and pleasure, Than that conferr'd on Goneril. Now, our joy, Although the last, not least; to whose young love The vines of France and milk of Burgundy Strive to be interess'd; what can you say to draw A third more opulent than your sisters? Speak.CORDELIA Nothing, my lord.KING LEAR Nothing!CORDELIA Nothing.KING LEAR Nothing will come of nothing: speak again.CORDELIA Unhappy that I am, I cannot heave My heart into my mouth: I love your majesty According to my bond; nor more nor less.KING LEAR How, how, Cordelia! mend your speech a little, Lest it may mar your fortunes.

oh great. now we've got longliveyorke in here with his "I'm so much smarter than all of you" attitude. WE GET IT. you're smart. WHATEVER. go find a proton or something, loser.

oh great. now we've got longliveyorke in here with his "I'm so much smarter than all of you" attitude. WE GET IT. you're smart. WHATEVER. go find a proton or something, loser.
Even his taste in music is smarter than me, I hate it. Quit taking time off curing cancer or what eever the fck you do, Yorke, and quit wasting your time jerking off and holding your genius over our heads, pls. K thanks.
JJJ, just back the **** right off. Don't you have like five other superthreads you're trying to destroy? Don't you get tired of this? Learn when you're not wanted. We get the jokes, you're very funny, ok? Seriously, we're tired of you, find a new forum to call home.Also, I've overlooked the fact that you're a blatant ripoff of my own personality for too long. You were funny at first, but lately it's been getting real old. I don't even want to be associated with somebody like you anymore.
Hey wait... you said no drama. lol