The Drama Free Thread

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

So seriously, who is the funniest poster in OT?There is a lot of competition.I'm curious what you guys think.
I like the poster of the kitten, dangling from a branch, with the caption 'Hang in There'

i hate this thread. zomg? what's that? you fixed my post only you added an (sw)? wow! awesome!* ONLY IT'S NOT AWESOME. you probably suck. and i wasn't being sarcastic.*the preceding two declarations require an (SW). without said (SW) people wouldn't know that i was being sarcastic.

i hate this thread. zomg? what's that? you fixed my post only you added an (sw)? wow! awesome!* ONLY IT'S NOT AWESOME. you probably suck. and i wasn't being sarcastic.*the preceding two declarations require an (SW). without said (SW) people wouldn't know that i was being sarcastic.
I'd love to rip on you, but even though you post tons on OT, and have 3500 posts, I have no opinion of you or your postings whatso ever.Keep up the good work.
you post tons on OT
i'd post more in religion forum if only people would listen to me there.
have 3500 posts
most are in the "questions game" and "word association" threads. thank you.
I have no opinion of you or your postings whatso ever.
my thoughtful and unique insights on par with a bad stand up comedian don't arouse any natural response? SHOCKED!
Keep up the good work.
if only, their were more thread's where i could fix poor use of languge and spelling i would.btw, i'm drunk and living in mexico. did you know that? now you do.
i'd post more in religion forum if only people would listen to me there.most are in the "questions game" and "word association" threads. thank you.my thoughtful and unique insights on par with a bad stand up comedian don't arouse any natural response? SHOCKED! if only, their were more thread's where i could fix poor use of languge and spelling i would.btw, i'm drunk and living in mexico. did you know that? now you do.
I liked you better when you had that smasharoo rip-off avatar. Then I knew who you were, kinda. Now I'm just going to go back to skipping over your posts with that nondescript thing.
I liked you better when you had that smasharoo rip-off avatar. Then I knew who you were, kinda. Now I'm just going to go back to skipping over your posts with that nondescript thing.
its' a valcano im living in mexico.

LOL at BigDMcGee flailing like a petulant four year old whose older brother in the third grade just aced his spelling test and is sleeping with the hot principal. Learn to pick your battles BigD. Perhaps intimate your superiority over showstopper24, or Shakezuma, then maybe you won't sound like the retard you are currently sounding like.LOL at navybuttons, trying his best to be relevant in a thread that is clearly out of his league. Why don't you find a post I've made in the past, perhaps a comic or two, make a slight modification to it and wallow in your self-perceived comedic genius? Oh, wait, you've done that already. How about then, you try to equate nonsensical writing with humour, and get all offended when a moron like BigD calls you out on it? Oh. DONE THAT ALSO.LOL at DontRaiseMe, a guy I picked at random just right now. Doesn't even have the balls to come into this thread. In fact, he hasn't posted since August 29, 2006 and has a grand total of 7 posts, and get this, 18 profile views!!?? Who does that, seriously?? DontRaiseMe, if you get this message, then understand this: My goal going forward in life is to make sure neither you nor your loved ones ever experience any amount of happiness or joy. It is my mission to ensure that you die before your 35th birthday, using only tactics that won't imprison me, such as sending you notes apparently from your co-workers recommending that you "off yourself" and "consume lots of aspartame" (so bad for you...). And if I see you burning alive in a fiery wreck on the side of the street as I walking by, I'm going to pretend I'm listening to my Ipod and am oblivious to my surroundings, and the story will make sense because I will be humming "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion very loudly, even though, in reality, I'm not actually listening to it and am completely aware that your body is ablaze.

Easy there Yon, let's try to tone it down a notch, hmmm?
Turncoat!On another note. I'm watching 'My Name is Earl' on tbs. I can remember thinking this show was funny. But right now I cannot for the life of me figure out why."Why'd you do it, Earl?""I was a selfish jerk.""Was?""Yes, I'm a changed man. Karma and all that!""Wonderful! But it will not be easy. I anticipate some hilarious complications.""We do have to fill 22 minutes after all."
Turncoat!On another note. I'm watching 'My Name is Earl' on tbs. I can remember thinking this show was funny. But right now I cannot for the life of me figure out why."Why'd you do it, Earl?""I was a selfish jerk.""Was?""Yes, I'm a changed man. Karma and all that!""Wonderful! But it will not be easy. I anticipate some hilarious complications.""We do have to fill 22 minutes after all."
Switch to New adventures of old Christine. Hilarious, and possibly gay enough for you. It's actually not funny at all, but if you like a mouth full of **** you will enjoy.
Switch to New adventures of old Christine. Hilarious, and possibly gay enough for you. It's actually not funny at all, but if you like a mouth full of **** you will enjoy.
How very mundane. Using homophobia to insult me is about as effective as....well.....something that is not very effective at all. So what if I was a homosexual? My sexual orientation is of no concern to you and you reveal your ignorance by using homosexuality as a tool to insult.But for the record. I aint no fudgepacker. And you're the faggot for even suggesting it.BOOBS!
But for the record. I aint no fudgepacker. And you're the faggot for even suggesting it.
for a fella who say he don't like layin wit men you sure do keep rodreynold's balls in your mouth extra tight.i guess it gets lonely in the midwest. naw, i understand.
How very mundane. Using homophobia to insult me is about as effective as....well.....something that is not very effective at all. So what if I was a homosexual? My sexual orientation is of no concern to you and you reveal your ignorance by using homosexuality as a tool to insult.But for the record. I aint no fudgepacker. And you're the faggot for even suggesting it.BOOBS!
Oh, no, that was not an insult! It was an observation, that if you liked ****- which I think you do- then you would like this show. I like ****. I have one, it's fantastic. I wish I had 2, nay, 3. I will be the first to say it- I like ****. Say it with me- I like ****. I just happen to like it paired with pussy, like ribeye and a nice shiraz. Also, my ignorance is clearly revealed in the religous forum, we don't need to go far to prove that. BOOBS.