The Drama Free Thread

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: GummiHey Gummi, you dont know me, and I dont know you. But theres something I do want you to know.You are completely worthless piece of shit. I hate you. I hope you die. I want to stab you in the neck and play with your blood.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: GummiHey Gummi, you dont know me, and I dont know you. But theres something I do want you to know.You are completely worthless piece of shit. I hate you. I hope you die. I want to stab you in the neck and play with your blood.
with a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. always thinking that just behind some dimly lit computer screen in all of his favorite internet poker forums, men with astounding numbers of joke accounts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

I just took a painful shit. One so epic and hard to get out that I feel like it's taken 2 years off my life. I sit here, anally violated, and yet basking in a shameful glow of satisfaction. For this, I blame ShakeZuma.

with a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. always thinking that just behind some dimly lit computer screen in all of his favorite internet poker forums, men with astounding numbers of joke accounts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
that's your 9999th post
That's totally cool to be your 9999th post.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
out of context (when i don't read any of the posts you're responding to) this makes no motherfucking sense. in the future please make sense, cents, or scents.
I am going to finish preparing my dandelion wine, and then I will respond to this hateful, hateful post.
Look, it's the thread where everyone tries to be like me and fails.I might as well start posting again since that loser RodReynolds doesn't post anymore.
I don't think you'll get any disagreements here.
I hate Chrozzo. Everything he posts that's not about beer is worthless. There. I said it. I feel much better.
This post is filled with drama.