The Drama Free Thread

LOL, I asked you nicely to stay out of this thread, did I not? We had an agreement, I stay out of the Personal Day thread, you stay out of the Drama Free Thread. But apparently you're so ****ing unstable, that even if I brought the posts up where we said this, you would say they were fabricated.I also remember saying that I would get you banned if you came in here and started to instigate. I was going to give you a chance to exit quietly, but since you didn't, enjoy your last week at FCP, troll.Same with Shakezuma.
Leave JJJ and Shake alone! AT LEAST THEY AREN'T FUCKING CHUBBY CHASERS!!!what? shake is a chubby chaser?AT LEAST JJJ ISN'T A FUCKING CHUBBY CHASER?it's not still possible that jjj is shake is it?ok good.FUCKING CHUBBY CHASER.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

LOL, I asked you nicely to stay out of this thread, did I not? We had an agreement, I stay out of the Personal Day thread, you stay out of the Drama Free Thread. But apparently you're so ****ing unstable, that even if I brought the posts up where we said this, you would say they were fabricated.I also remember saying that I would get you banned if you came in here and started to instigate. I was going to give you a chance to exit quietly, but since you didn't, enjoy your last week at FCP, troll.Same with Shakezuma.And it's "Letters from JoeyJoJo", because the beginning of the letter refers to a letter you wrote him, you retard.
This might be my favorite thread.
LOL, I asked you nicely to stay out of this thread, did I not? We had an agreement, I stay out of the Personal Day thread, you stay out of the Drama Free Thread. But apparently you're so ****ing unstable, that even if I brought the posts up where we said this, you would say they were fabricated.I also remember saying that I would get you banned if you came in here and started to instigate. I was going to give you a chance to exit quietly, but since you didn't, enjoy your last week at FCP, troll.Same with Shakezuma.And it's "Letters from JoeyJoJo", because the beginning of the letter refers to a letter you wrote him, you retard.
YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE RODREYNOLDS
YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE RODREYNOLDS
I've sent the pm (private message) to DNA, and your time is almost up. You've got five days left on FCP. Enjoy them. Tell your (tone deaf) friend JJJ the same goes for him.
This is all funny... "I'm gonna get you banned for posting in an open internet forum where I, who have no say so in any matter, declare this area to be mine and mine alone, deciding who and what can be posted here, and those who don't do what I, who has no administrative function or duties on this internet forum, say... will be banned from the entire forum because I say so".Sounds like another deranged individual I know. Go outside!There's a whole REAL world out there.
And it's "Letters from JoeyJoJo", because the beginning of the letter refers to a letter you wrote him, you retard.
I was referring to the obvious correlation between run's letter and the movie Letters from Iwo Jima. See, there was this "war" that spilled out from the Hideout into the rest of Off Topic. That war is World War II.Run is telling me about the events of the great Hideout War. That is why it should be Letters from Runthemover.I can see why you would get confused with the multi-layering of analogies and metaphors and other literary terms that I may or may not be using correctly. Try not to focus so much on what is being said and instead try to think about the unwritten text and then you might be able to understand the more intricate posts on here.Good luck.
I was referring to the obvious correlation between run's letter and the movie Letters from Iwo Jima. See, there was this "war" that spilled out from the Hideout into the rest of Off Topic. That war is World War II.Run is telling me about the events of the great Hideout War. That is why it should be Letters from Runthemover.I can see why you would get confused with the multi-layering of analogies and metaphors and other literary terms that I may or may not be using correctly. Try not to focus so much on what is being said and instead try to think about the unwritten text and then you might be able to understand the more intricate posts on here.Good luck.
5 days. Confirmed with an LOL from the most powerful man at FCP.Recipients Name: dna4everMessage Title: Mod: Do my bidding.
Please ban JJJ and Shakezuma. They won't stay out of my thread and thus they deserve to be banned. QED.
LOL
5 days. Confirmed with an LOL from the most powerful man at FCP.Recipients Name: dna4everMessage Title: Mod: Do my bidding.LOL
Good work. May I suggest that you also get the asian, cardwarfare, banned?He is asian after all.
How do you come up with this stuff?Brilliant.
5 days. Confirmed with an LOL from the most powerful man at FCP.
I'm not worried. Your threats have a way of falling by the wayside in due time.
I won't be responding to JJJ anymore in this thread.
Good work.
Now if you would just follow Rod's lead and post less than once a day.
Good work. May I suggest that you also get the asian, cardwarfare, banned?He is asian after all.
Listen to me you fucking faggot alter ego. This thread has gone too far. The joke is getting old and no one fucking cares anymore. Shake and I met for sushi before with some hot geisha girls and talked about how ridiculous this whole thing has gotten. The ironic joke thread is so 2007, get over it you fucking piece of dogshit.
Listen to me you fucking faggot alter ego. This thread has gone too far. The joke is getting old and no one fucking cares anymore. Shake and I met for sushi before with some hot geisha girls and talked about how ridiculous this whole thing has gotten. The ironic joke thread is so 2007, get over it you fucking piece of dogshit.
Wait, are you denying that you are Asian?
Wait, are you denying that you are Asian?
I would never. Anyone who knows me knows that I am very proud of my heritage and would never do anything to disgrace it. I refuse to accept American culture in favor of traditional Korean. I shouldn't even be on the internet, but since Koreans invented it, it's acceptable. I am very sensitive to asian jokes as anyone would know. I tend to get very upset, as my heritage is nothing to joke about. What's that you say? Sushi is Japanese and not Korean?...FUCK YOU
I would never. Anyone who knows me knows that I am very proud of my heritage and would never do anything to disgrace it. I refuse to accept American culture in favor of traditional Korean. I shouldn't even be on the internet, but since Koreans invented it, it's acceptable. I am very sensitive to asian jokes as anyone would know. I tend to get very upset, as my heritage is nothing to joke about. What's that you say? Sushi is Japanese and not Korean?...FUCK YOU
Well at least your not Fillipino, they are just wannabe Asians.
Now if you would just follow Rod's lead and post less than once a day.
That is entirely up to you.
No one fucking cares? NO ONE FUCKING CARES? I care. Mr. Reynolds cares. This is lfe or death. The future of the forum is at stake and I will not rest until you and all your kind are expunged from the forum and existence for that matter. I'll PM Daniel Negreanu himself if I have to. We're old friends. I first met him at the '04 series and we went out for some moo shu. He let me comb his hair and some fell out. We laughed and laughed and then we cried. I held him all night and in the morning we sang the songs of the old country. Then we made love on the veranda. Wonderful! What were we talking about? Oh yeah.YOU SUCK LOSER AND I DISLIKE YOU VERY MUCH.
I can see why you would get confused with the multi-layering of analogies and metaphors and other literary terms that I may or may not be using correctly. Try not to focus so much on what is being said and instead try to think about the unwritten text and then you might be able to understand the more intricate posts on here.
Ur smarts.
Ur smarts.
Jesus fucking christ! Jews are allowed in here too?! I really don't want to continue posting here, but I will.Just to spite you Rod, and your pussy ass bitch alter ego.Fucking pussy.
Jesus fucking christ! Jews are allowed in here too?! I really don't want to continue posting here, but I will.Just to spite you Rod, and your pussy ass bitch alter ego.Fucking pussy.
I am not YY. YY = JJJ and that's a fact. A true fact. If it can be shown that RR = JJJ, then fine, you've got me. All I know is that RR = LLY, and LLY = nobody. JJJ is a piece of petrified wood from an era long forgotten, and you are made up of congealed evil and nightmares of three-legged hounds with bloody mouths seeking their next meal, a litter of kittens trapped in a box slightly too big for escape. You, JJJ, and all the other pretenders in this thread are nothing. You're nobodies to me.
JJJ, RR, LLY
The best posters have names that can be easily abbreviated to initials and done so in a way whereas the abbreviation is immediately recognizable for who it stands.RR = RodReynolds? Randy Reed? Redundant Retard?Do you know who the following posters are?CWLGBGPROVE MY THEORY WRONG
The best posters have names that can be easily abbreviated to initials and done so in a way whereas the abbreviation is immediately recognizable for who it stands.RR = RodReynolds? Randy Reed? Redundant Retard?Do you know who the following posters are?CWLGBGPROVE MY THEORY WRONG
DN?