Gotta Love This Guy

So I'm playing high stakes on FT ... you know, the .25-.50 Limit HE. I always sit with $20 and play 4 tables if Im not also playing PS at the same time. Thats about an average bank for that size limit table. Anyhow...this douchebag comes and sits down with $1058.65 and nobody says anything. So he starts striking up conversation until finally somebody chimes in with... "Wow...big bank." His reply.... "Yea.. learn to play better and you too could have a bank like this."A) You're a douchebagB) Nu-uhC) Why in the HELL would you bring your entire bank to a .25.50 table

So I'm playing high stakes on FT ... you know, the .25-.50 Limit HE. I always sit with $20 and play 4 tables if Im not also playing PS at the same time. Thats about an average bank for that size limit table. Anyhow...this douchebag comes and sits down with $1058.65 and nobody says anything. So he starts striking up conversation until finally somebody chimes in with... "Wow...big bank." His reply.... "Yea.. learn to play better and you too could have a bank like this."A) You're a douchebagB) Nu-uhC) Why in the HELL would you bring your entire bank to a .25.50 table
[x] to scare u[x] it worked[ ] good read[x] i hate ulol

I was at a 1/2 limit hold'em on stars about two weeks ago and someone sat down with $50,000, played about one orbit and left. Its like play money players putting up a 1,000,000 on a 10/20 Horse table.

lmao, about a year ago, me, tremomey, i think baxter and a couple other guys sat at 2/4 lhe iwth 5k each... lol @ 40k+ on the tablealso remember seeing peolpe doing 1k flips on ftp, was insane

The past few days the content here has been terrible...Some of the worst threads ever...From now on Im going to start a thread every time I raise, am raised, double up, bust, or open pokerstars to check what my br is at.

The past few days the content here has been terrible...Some of the worst threads ever...From now on Im going to start a thread every time I raise, am raised, double up, bust, or open pokerstars to check what my br is at.
don't end a sentence with a preposition...otherwise, good readJ

I think it's even worse when people sit 0.25/0.50 horse with their 100 dollar bankroll and get upset when people aren't impressed.

FYPMaybe he doesn't know where his dictionary be at.
You've been acting like quite the asshole lately, and your post quality really leaves something to be desired. It would be one thing if you were at least funny or mildly entertaining. I really hope I've missed all of your good stuff.Can you please point me to the funny?I guess you might not realize this, but DN used to nutbar a ton at the micro limit tables, are you grouping him with the other people you're talking shit about?
You've been acting like quite the asshole lately, and your post quality really leaves something to be desired. It would be one thing if you were at least funny or mildly entertaining. I really hope I've missed all of your good stuff.Can you please point me to the funny?I guess you might not realize this, but DN used to nutbar a ton at the micro limit tables, are you grouping him with the other people you're talking shit about?
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: HollywoodAFD.· View this post· Un-ignore HollywoodAFD FTW
Where'd you go to school? Oh yeah that's right, you went to Jackson. No wonder you have such terrible grammar skills. Ending a sentence with a preposition . . . what where you thinking? The content has been bad due to idiots like me, I take full responsibility and to all my deepest heartfelt apologies. :club: