High Stakes Living With The "iceman"

http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/30145anyone seen this guy play??
aparently he's a former drug dealer and the fbi watches him and [censored], too lazy to bring up the threadhe wears a 20k+ jacob and at the B he sits with a handful of flags and 2 racks in any limit game he plays, dude likes to show off
thread on 2 plus 2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...842&page=23haha this is funny video

some of these "high stakes living" shows are a joke. what was so great about the iceman, j. little's or waco's houses? they shoulda been called upper middleclass living. now barry g, he's a straight up pimp! that was a worthy show.

2 to 1 his house gets broken into quite soon and the watches stolen. Better have a safe! Did not look like the swankiest part of Vegas he was in judging by his backyard view....

2 to 1 his house gets broken into quite soon and the watches stolen. Better have a safe! Did not look like the swankiest part of Vegas he was in judging by his backyard view....
hopefully not until i get out there .. i wldnt mind a few new watchesand ill kidnap little girl just couse im an ******* like that :club:

from the people i have spoken to, this guy is definitely not a "pro poker player".and i dont mean that in the usual sense, where im discrediting him because he fell face first into a big tournament win and is living off of endorsements.he definitely has an outside source of income. poker is a convenient cover (and hobby) for how he actually makes his money, without a doubt.

"see this...very expensive.""i like to watch the wsop on tv so i can work on my game and watch how my opponents play"also, gotta love 2+2...[ ] high stakes living[x] Pimp-Cup created at that mini-stand in the mall

anytime time you walk into the bellagio the guy is allways there grinding out a living ~I would say a good% of his living comes from poker.. plus he was playing 200-400 last night in L.A.