Fcp-pokerstars Challenge #4

The adjustments to your VIP status for January should have happened now.Richard from Poker Stars deserves a big thank you for the entire promotion.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thank you for the promotion!I logged into my PSaccount today and a window popped up telling me that i`m now a PlatinumStar. (I earned 4001 VPPs)But then i checked my VIP-Status via the cashier-area and there I am only GoldStar. Might it be possible that he checks my account again? My PokerStars accountname is Matzmatiks and I got the 10$ Bonus from a previous challenge so I there should be no Problem with the registration to the FCP-Challenge.Thank you very much,happy new year,Matzmatiks

The adjustments to your VIP status for January should have happened now.Richard from Poker Stars deserves a big thank you for the entire promotion.
Thanks FCP and Richard. I am a little old silver now.
First of all thank you for the promotion!I logged into my PSaccount today and a window popped up telling me that i`m now a PlatinumStar. (I earned 4001 VPPs)But then i checked my VIP-Status via the cashier-area and there I am only GoldStar. Might it be possible that he checks my account again? My PokerStars accountname is Matzmatiks and I got the 10$ Bonus from a previous challenge so I there should be no Problem with the registration to the FCP-Challenge.Thank you very much,happy new year,Matzmatiks
Check again as it should be there now.
I'm sorry but you aren't on the list of those who registered.
Oh well. I thought I did, but I don't play enought for the Silver star to matter much anyway. It would have been cool though. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Bob, Richard, and everyone else at FCP and PokerStars. Didn't achieve the 1500 (2 back to back days of tilt issues, plus being knocked offline for 6 days after that made me give up), but these challenges were fun.

Finished about 150 shy of 1500. Could have got it but I wasnt passing up the oppurtunity to go out on New Years Eve and blow $200 on drinks, strike out, wait over an hour to find a cab and be sick today.

Didn't even notice this promotion, until I logged in today and was trying to figure out how in the world I got bumped up a level. It wasn't long before I thought FCP had something to do with it! Sweet deal - thanks Bob (and Richard too)!

Could you check mine bob? I haven't been updated.
You're on the list of those who registered.Please send me a PM with your Stars account name and I'll ask Richard to double check your account. Please make sure that you spell it exactly and upper and lower case matter.

So how much is everybody playing with their increased VIP level.I've earned 2631 VPP's so far this month for 6577 FPP's and I've played 1787 hands of 6-max 10/20 limit.