Fcp-pokerstars Challenge #4

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm attempting to get supernova, and am still 43k vpp away, is there anything this promo can do for me bob? i'd rather not have to play 150k hands this month :club:
Nothing in this promo will help you get supernova but you already knew that
Awesome Promo Bob-The stars cashier still reflects the standard rate of bonus, is this going to be manually corrected?
Umm, I'm not sure what you're talking about. This promo has nothing to do with bonus.The adjustment for January should be done within the first couple days of the month.

herly and ROUGE are both on the list of those who have registered.If you received the $10 for the 50 VPP challenge then you registered without a problem.

Benefits of being a SilverStar VIP 50% FPP bonus - Frequent Player Points are the heart of the PokerStars VIP Club. You can use them to buy merchandise or enter special freerolls. As a SilverStar VIP you will receive a 50% FPP bonus. So whenever you earn an FPP, we'll credit you with 1.5 FPPs. You'll notice your FPP balance going up 50% faster! SilverStar FPP store access - All PokerStars players have access to our basic FPP store, where they can buy certain PokerStars merchandise. As a SilverStar VIP you will have the added benefit of purchasing "SilverStar only" merchandise from the VIP FPP store, including silver proof coins, naming your own star, or iPods. What's more, you can use your FPPs to buy tickets to enter the weekly $200+$15 Sunday Million event, $1,000,000 Guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em tournament. Weekly $20,000 freeroll tournaments - Each week you'll be eligible to play against other PokerStars VIPs (SilverStar and above) for $20,000 in cash. This tournament has a 100 FPP buy-in. For more details visit VIP Club Freeroll Tournaments.Monthly VIP freeroll tournaments - Each month, Supernova, PlatinumStar and GoldStar VIPs will have the opportunity to play in a $100,000 freeroll. As a SilverStar VIP member, you can win an entry to this exclusive tournament through FPP satellites. Use your W$ to buy into televised *WSOP preliminary events. Visit a *WSOP Frequent Player Point Direct Buy-ins page for details.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you earn Vpp's at an accelerated rate as well ? It would make it easier to maintain status !

Benefits of being a SilverStar VIP 50% FPP bonus - Frequent Player Points are the heart of the PokerStars VIP Club. You can use them to buy merchandise or enter special freerolls. As a SilverStar VIP you will receive a 50% FPP bonus. So whenever you earn an FPP, we'll credit you with 1.5 FPPs. You'll notice your FPP balance going up 50% faster! SilverStar FPP store access - All PokerStars players have access to our basic FPP store, where they can buy certain PokerStars merchandise. As a SilverStar VIP you will have the added benefit of purchasing "SilverStar only" merchandise from the VIP FPP store, including silver proof coins, naming your own star, or iPods. What's more, you can use your FPPs to buy tickets to enter the weekly $200+$15 Sunday Million event, $1,000,000 Guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em tournament. Weekly $20,000 freeroll tournaments - Each week you'll be eligible to play against other PokerStars VIPs (SilverStar and above) for $20,000 in cash. This tournament has a 100 FPP buy-in. For more details visit VIP Club Freeroll Tournaments.Monthly VIP freeroll tournaments - Each month, Supernova, PlatinumStar and GoldStar VIPs will have the opportunity to play in a $100,000 freeroll. As a SilverStar VIP member, you can win an entry to this exclusive tournament through FPP satellites. Use your W$ to buy into televised *WSOP preliminary events. Visit a *WSOP Frequent Player Point Direct Buy-ins page for details.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you earn Vpp's at an accelerated rate as well ? It would make it easier to maintain status !
No same rate, unfortunately :club:
Do you earn Vpp's at an accelerated rate as well ? It would make it easier to maintain status !
No, and that's why. But you do get to earn extra FPPs for the next month, so with this promotion, you can get 100 FPPs in the first day or two, and then earn extra FPPs for the rest of December and all of January.
No, and that's why. But you do get to earn extra FPPs for the next month, so with this promotion, you can get 100 FPPs in the first day or two, and then earn extra FPPs for the rest of December and all of January.
Sorry to need this explained like a 4th grader, but when we reach whatever "accelerated " status we get next month, we will not earn the 50% faster points like a normal person would.Also we will not get whatver status we earn til January, instead of the normal way. Ie achie Silver Status by the 15th of the month, and you have it for the rest of the month and the next month.Maybe I just dont get the promo.
Sorry to need this explained like a 4th grader, but when we reach whatever "accelerated " status we get next month, we will not earn the 50% faster points like a normal person would.Also we will not get whatver status we earn til January, instead of the normal way. Ie achie Silver Status by the 15th of the month, and you have it for the rest of the month and the next month.Maybe I just dont get the promo.
Hmmm, from the looks of it, you are correct, a detail that slipped my reading the first time. It's not completely clear, but the way it's written, your way makes the most sense.

Your current status is based on what level you reached in November. For example I'm a gold star but let's assume that you're a bronze star.When you reach 100 VPP's in December that won't change your status for December and you are still a BronzeStar but will mean that you will be a SilverStar in January. If you then reach 1500 VPP's in December you will be a SilverStar for the rest of December and you will be a GoldStar in January. If you then reach 4000 VPP's in Dec you will be a Gold Star for the rest of December and a Platinum Star in January.Basically the more you play in December the higher level you reach the even greater level you'll be in January.I hope I've been clear in my explanation.

Your current status is based on what level you reached in November. For example I'm a gold star but let's assume that you're a bronze star.When you reach 100 VPP's in December that won't change your status for December and you are still a BronzeStar but will mean that you will be a SilverStar in January. If you then reach 1500 VPP's in December you will be a SilverStar for the rest of December and you will be a GoldStar in January. If you then reach 4000 VPP's in Dec you will be a Gold Star for the rest of December and a Platinum Star in January.Basically the more you play in December the higher level you reach the even greater level you'll be in January.I hope I've been clear in my explanation.
Hey Bob you have been great in dealing and helping all with the Q's. But one Q that hasn't benn answered is do we get the accelerated FPP earnings like all the normal Silver, Gold Stars get? Basically do we get all the benefits that normal ppl get who are not fortunate to get our accelarated Star status.The literature: As a SilverStar VIP you will receive a 50% FPP bonus. So whenever you earn an FPP, we'll credit you with 1.5 FPPs. You'll notice your FPP balance going up 50% faster!
Hey Bob you have been great in dealing and helping all with the Q's. But one Q that hasn't benn answered is do we get the accelerated FPP earnings like all the normal Silver, Gold Stars get? Basically do we get all the benefits that normal ppl get who are not fortunate to get our accelarated Star status.The literature: As a SilverStar VIP you will receive a 50% FPP bonus. So whenever you earn an FPP, we'll credit you with 1.5 FPPs. You'll notice your FPP balance going up 50% faster!
I thought I explained that above.When you have a certain status you get all the benefits from that status. You won't see your status change until January from this promo, for December you are exactly like everybody else.
I thought I explained that above.When you have a certain status you get all the benefits from that status. You won't see your status change until January from this promo, for December you are exactly like everybody else.
Sorry if I missed it. Just add me to the many dumb Q's you have had to answer again.THanks man,Cody
Your current status is based on what level you reached in November. For example I'm a gold star but let's assume that you're a bronze star.I hope I've been clear in my explanation.
Obv brag post !
Awesome Promo Bob-The stars cashier still reflects the standard rate of bonus, is this going to be manually corrected?
Umm, I'm not sure what you're talking about. This promo has nothing to do with bonus.The adjustment for January should be done within the first couple days of the month.
I think what he's asking Bob, and I'm assuming here, is where it shows the VPP status, it still says how many we have to earn for this month being the regular rate (Ex. 1422 VPP by Dec. 31st to earn Silver status) etc. I was wondering about that myself. Is it just going to calculate later?