Fcp-pokerstars Challenge #4

1800 VPPs so far 3/4-tabling .50/1 FL o8b/razz/horse.But I don't count, because I missed the #$@$# promotion :club:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

753 VPP's so far spamming $3R's $5R's $8R's $11 $5 $20 MTT's $22 SnG's and $11/$22 HU SnG's and the odd $4.40Doesn't look like I'll be able to keep this gold status as I'm gonna cut down as term starts come Monday.Looking forward to the 100k freeroll at the end of the month.

753 VPP's so far spamming $3R's $5R's $8R's $11 $5 $20 MTT's $22 SnG's and $11/$22 HU SnG's and the odd $4.40Doesn't look like I'll be able to keep this gold status as I'm gonna cut down as term starts come Monday.Looking forward to the 100k freeroll at the end of the month.
Do they ever have the silver star sattelites to the 100k during primetime? Ive been watching for them but they seem to during the day or real late at night.

According to the list, they have 1 a day (130 FPP), 1 place for every 1300 FPPs.The time changes each day so you should be able to find time to play one, one starts in 50 minutes if you see this quick enough.

I've earned 3670 VPP's for 9175 FPP's so far this month. I've played 2482 hands of 6-xax 10/20 limit.
lol, was I on the list Bob? I got an email Jan 1 saying I'd been upgraded and had absolutely no idea about this until right now. I just thought everyone on PS got a free bump. :)at 6985 VPPs so far for the year and am going for the porsche (lol, I should have enough FPPs by 2025!)
lol, was I on the list Bob? I got an email Jan 1 saying I'd been upgraded and had absolutely no idea about this until right now. I just thought everyone on PS got a free bump. :)at 6985 VPPs so far for the year and am going for the porsche (lol, I should have enough FPPs by 2025!)
Yup, you're on the list and that's why your VIP level was increased for January. It sounds like you'll make Plantinum Star for February on your way to Supernova
Yup, you're on the list and that's why your VIP level was increased for January. It sounds like you'll make Plantinum Star for February on your way to Supernova
at 9887 now...I can smell platinum star :)Don't think supernova is realistic as December and January are the slow months at work. But, we'll see.
I'm up to 4420 VPP's for 11,050 FPP's for January. I've played 2968 hands of 10/20 limit holdem.
thx for this mate. I'm at 1,160 VPP points and should get enough to maintian silver star. When you say you've played 2968 hands does that mean u have sat for that many hands,seen the flop or shown down? Excuse my ignorance. Thx again.
thx for this mate. I'm at 1,160 VPP points and should get enough to maintian silver star. When you say you've played 2968 hands does that mean u have sat for that many hands,seen the flop or shown down? Excuse my ignorance. Thx again.
Those are my stats from Poker Tracker and I'm pretty sure it's hands dealt to me.
Hey Bob, I gotta VPP related question for you...do you know if PS is going to do that double VPP bonus in May again?
I have no idea. I have no access to inside information like that.My guess would be that they wouldn't know themselves that far ahead yet.
bob how does the vip freeroll work, the 100k one. do we get auto registered or do we go register for it ourselves and if so how? thanks
Go to the Poker Stars game client under Tournaments - VIP and you can see all of the VIP tournaments. You have to register for any that you can play in and some of them require a modest number of FPP's to be used as an entry fee.The monthly $100K can be entered directly by Gold Stars and above while Silver Stars can win an entry through a FPP Sat.
Go to the Poker Stars game client under Tournaments - VIP and you can see all of the VIP tournaments. You have to register for any that you can play in and some of them require a modest number of FPP's to be used as an entry fee.The monthly $100K can be entered directly by Gold Stars and above while Silver Stars can win an entry through a FPP Sat.
you own. that is all. much thanks.

4 more FPP points to maintain silver star. I've played a hell of alot of smallstakes poker. A lot more cash games than I usually do and I think I have benifited from it.Haven't done so well at tours, especially NLH. Been playing alot of hu sngo's. I think I've done well at these, don't have poker tracker and i'm hopless at computer shit and not sure if i'd be able to use it.The bump to silver star gave me 50% more points and I would have not got there in the near future. Thx Bob, I hope I can maintain silver star and continue to become a better cash game player.

I need to earn 1719 VPP's in the next 20 hours to maintain GoldStarhmmmm...
Step 1, run to Best Buy and pick up a larger monitor..Step 2. Hit Walmart for Depends.Step 3....

I earned over 10K VPP's this month so I'll still be Platinum Star in February.I also have over 64K FPP's now and I just ordered my $1K Futureshop Gift Card.

I earned over 10K VPP's this month so I'll still be Platinum Star in February.I also have over 64K FPP's now and I just ordered my $1K Futureshop Gift Card.
very, very nice bob. Congrats, thanks for the promotion, and I hope your PlatinumStar run continues on.