Ok, Let's Post Pictures Of Hot Women And See Which Pic Is The Best

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is sad because none of you losers would ever have a shot at ****ing any of the women you're beating off to in this thread. You're like drooling 13 year olds. Grow up and stop embarassing our gender...you'll be doing yourself a favor as well.
A little late to the party, but... I thought that was the point?
I'm only overtly hostile towards a handful of people, or if my blood-sugar is low. I simply can't stand Flushgarden. Raw, pure, uninhibited hatred. I just want him to shut the fuck up. Forever.
LOL, I barely recognize your screen name. Get a life man.
CrocD: Is your wife a GrinderMJ fan?Flushgarden: Are you serious? I do not see why you are constantly posting videos/pictures of your not at all attractive sister in law.
Ok yeah, those pics I posted in this thread are not her best. She was tired when they were taken, and she looks it. The video you can't really see her...I posted it because I thought it was kinda cool, and she had just showed me and I was drunk.She IS a model...she gets paid and stuff, and she doesn't do anything too slutty. so yeah she's not "not at all attractive". She has quite a few better pics (she just became a Hooters girl and took a million pics), but I'm not going to post them. Anyway, I'm the only one with the balls to post pics of somebody they actually know in person (except those pics of that one guys wife...and she is quite attractive).
Ok yeah, those pics I posted in this thread are not her best. She was tired when they were taken, and she looks it. The video you can't really see her...I posted it because I thought it was kinda cool, and she had just showed me and I was drunk.She IS a model...she gets paid and stuff, and she doesn't do anything too slutty. so yeah she's not "not at all attractive". She has quite a few better pics (she just became a Hooters girl and took a million pics), but I'm not going to post them. Anyway, I'm the only one with the balls to post pics of somebody they actually know in person (except those pics of that one guys wife...and she is quite attractive).
I mean w/e she's obv pretty decent. Not the hottest chick on earth, def not the ugliest. I'm more WTF'ing at you insulting people for posting pictures of hot girls. I fail to see how it's sad etc etc. and how it embarasses men as a whole?

Here pics of me and my gal pal Karie.jpgand one moreKarie2.jpgSuper model? No... Hot to me yes....

I mean w/e she's obv pretty decent. Not the hottest chick on earth, def not the ugliest. I'm more WTF'ing at you insulting people for posting pictures of hot girls. I fail to see how it's sad etc etc. and how it embarasses men as a whole?
I was just trying to point out that the guys that actually get to **** those girls are not posting pictures of them on internet message boards. Men that get to **** those girls don't drool over women that we have never and will never meet. Its just the epitome of lame. I guess I don't really know how to articulate what I'm trying to say properly. I just hate how we as a society worship people we don't know just because they're physically attractive.
I was just trying to point out that the guys that actually get to **** those girls are not posting pictures of them on internet message boards. Men that get to **** those girls don't drool over women that we have never and will never meet. Its just the epitome of lame. I guess I don't really know how to articulate what I'm trying to say properly. I just hate how we as a society worship people we don't know just because they're physically attractive.
Men enjoy looking at hot women. Blame genetics or society or whatever, but there's something seriously wrong with you if you can't appreciate this thread. It's hilarious watching you try to be smug and instead coming off like a bitter 14 year old.But let's ignore that for a second and go back to something I mentioned before and you completely ignored. You say people here are lame, but you're also posting pictures of a (relatively) hot chick that you have no chance of fucking. The fact that she's your wife's sister doesn't make it any cooler, it makes it fucking creepy. Congratulations, you know an attractive woman. If you think this thread would be more appropriate if everyone was linking to pictures and myspace pages of their hot friends, girlfriends, family members, etc (instead of "strangers)...I don't even know what to tell you.
Men enjoy looking at hot women. Blame genetics or society or whatever, but there's something seriously wrong with you if you can't appreciate this thread. It's hilarious watching you try to be smug and instead coming off like a bitter 14 year old.But let's ignore that for a second and go back to something I mentioned before and you completely ignored. You say people here are lame, but you're also posting pictures of a (relatively) hot chick that you have no chance of fucking. The fact that she's your wife's sister doesn't make it any cooler, it makes it fucking creepy. Congratulations, you know an attractive woman. If you think this thread would be more appropriate if everyone was linking to pictures and myspace pages of their hot friends, girlfriends, family members, etc (instead of "strangers)...I don't even know what to tell you.
Like I said, I don't think I'm properly articulating what I'm trying to say...whatever. This whole argument is stupid and I have much more important things to worry about. I don't know why I let myself get sucked into this shit. I'm never going to be able to convince 20 e-losers of how lame they are, and all I'll get in return is a lot of stupid, immature attacks. My fault for trying...carry on...
20 e-losers of how lame they are,
Yet you have 2,000+ posts.... who's the e losers again?
Like I said, I don't think I'm properly articulating what I'm trying to say...whatever. This whole argument is stupid and I have much more important things to worry about. I don't know why I let myself get sucked into this shit. I'm never going to be able to convince 20 e-losers of how lame they are, and all I'll get in return is a lot of stupid, immature attacks. My fault for trying...carry on...
And 20 e-losers are never going to be able to convince you of how stupid you look trying to sell your sister in law off as hot and telling us that posting pictures of hot girls we aren't going to bang is "sad".