Ok, Let's Post Pictures Of Hot Women And See Which Pic Is The Best

(cough)(clears throat):feedback sound:"PAGING RICKER TO THE HOT WOMEN THREAD... RICKER TO THE HOT WOMEN THREAD PLEASE!...THANK YOU":feedback sound:(pours half glass of Crown and reaches for Coke)(pause)(picks Crown back up and fills glass full)This is gonna get good...

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, I don't think I'm properly articulating what I'm trying to say...whatever. This whole argument is stupid and I have much more important things to worry about. I don't know why I let myself get sucked into this shit. I'm never going to be able to convince 20 e-losers of how lame they are, and all I'll get in return is a lot of stupid, immature attacks. My fault for trying...carry on...
Seriously man, don't let these faggots get to you. I'm a busy man myself, and I realize that looking at threads filled with nice scenery is a sad and pathetic existence. I mean god, I can just go look at my hot neighbor who I'll never have sex with. I mean, she's hot, and she lives next door to me, so it's like we're sleeping together when we go to bed at the same time. Right? I don't know why I let myself get sucked into these stupid threads when all I do is spend my time on the internet reading them. Fucking e-losers. Keep on fighting the good fight for us important busy folk.
(cough)(clears throat):feedback sound:"PAGING RICKER TO THE HOT WOMEN THREAD... RICKER TO THE HOT WOMEN THREAD PLEASE!...THANK YOU":feedback sound:(pours half glass of Crown and reaches for Coke)(pause)(picks Crown back up and fills glass full)This is gonna get good...
I forget how much I miss beans when I don't come around here as much...... you know, because I have a lot of other important stuff going on. fucking e-losers.
Ok yeah, those pics I posted in this thread are not her best. She was tired when they were taken, and she looks it. The video you can't really see her...I posted it because I thought it was kinda cool, and she had just showed me and I was drunk.She IS a model...she gets paid and stuff, and she doesn't do anything too slutty. so yeah she's not "not at all attractive". She has quite a few better pics (she just became a Hooters girl and took a million pics), but I'm not going to post them. Anyway, I'm the only one with the balls to post pics of somebody they actually know in person (except those pics of that one guys wife...and she is quite attractive).
bah. im sooo late to this party.yeah, i am that much of a prude.
Ok yeah, those pics I posted in this thread are not her best. She was tired when they were taken, and she looks it. The video you can't really see her...I posted it because I thought it was kinda cool, and she had just showed me and I was drunk.She IS a model...she gets paid and stuff, and she doesn't do anything too slutty. so yeah she's not "not at all attractive". She has quite a few better pics (she just became a Hooters girl and took a million pics), but I'm not going to post them. Anyway, I'm the only one with the balls to post pics of somebody they actually know in person (except those pics of that one guys wife...and she is quite attractive).
I posted picks with me and the two hottest chicks in the thread, Nikki and Shaver. Read the thread ass!
Like I said, I don't think I'm properly articulating what I'm trying to say...whatever. This whole argument is stupid and I have much more important things to worry about. I don't know why I let myself get sucked into this shit. I'm never going to be able to convince 20 e-losers of how lame they are, and all I'll get in return is a lot of stupid, immature attacks. My fault for trying...carry on...
when 20 people tell you your head is on fire maybe you should look in a mirror.
Ok yeah, those pics I posted in this thread are not her best. She was tired when they were taken, and she looks it.
Flushgarden's thought process:I'll show those e-losers something. I'll post pictures of somebody I'm related to and prove I'm cooler than them because all they can do is post pictures of celebrities. Now, to find the perfect pictures to put them in their place...Nope, too hot. No, too hot. No, still too hot. No, no, no...damn, did she have to look so good in all these pictures? No, no...wait! There it is! Look how tired and unattractive she looks in these; it's perfect to post.Alternatively:Flushgarden's thought process:...
I was just trying to point out that the guys that actually get to **** those girls are not posting pictures of them on internet message boards.
So, you f your wife's sister?"Your retarded."
Men enjoy looking at hot women. Blame genetics or society or whatever, but there's something seriously wrong with you if you can't appreciate this thread. It's hilarious watching you try to be smug and instead coming off like a bitter 14 year old.But let's ignore that for a second and go back to something I mentioned before and you completely ignored. You say people here are lame, but you're also posting pictures of a (relatively) hot chick that you have no chance of fucking. The fact that she's your wife's sister doesn't make it any cooler, it makes it fucking creepy. Congratulations, you know an attractive woman. If you think this thread would be more appropriate if everyone was linking to pictures and myspace pages of their hot friends, girlfriends, family members, etc (instead of "strangers)...I don't even know what to tell you.
Ass-actly.I could post pictures of girls I know....but isn't that creepy?
Yet you have 2,000+ posts.... who's the e losers again?
Yea, 2,000+ posts! What a fuc :club: kin' loser!
Actually I was the first put a pic of my wife up, but I think the mods deleted them, which is weird because they showed much less than most of the pics on here, and they were of my wife not my sister in law, who cares I'll put a 1000 pics of my sister in law on here she is pretty hot but I have no scandolous pics of her.Any mods read this do you know why they were deleted?
The pregnant pics were deleted? NO WAY! Those were gorgeous.
Actually I was the first put a pic of my wife up, but I think the mods deleted them, which is weird because they showed much less than most of the pics on here, and they were of my wife not my sister in law, who cares I'll put a 1000 pics of my sister in law on here she is pretty hot but I have no scandolous pics of her.Any mods read this do you know why they were deleted?
Lolli probably had them deleted so that she could be the only person who could look at them. Clearly she underestimated JJJ. And 12 other people...
Your dirty, I like it.BTW, what is the over under on how many of you degenerates wacked off to my 8 month prego wife?I say 13.
I'm out ! (Kramer slamming a hundred on the counter)
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!Looka these hott bitches!30889903.jpg
Damitttt Leaves, Come! Leave! Come! No Come Leave! Dang dog of mine.
so flushgarden's not gonna be winning the most popular award at the next fcp convention, huh?oh, and she is not all that attractive.
Man not even up to HotAndrew status.
Warning NSFW:bitchhr7.jpg
Shake would hit that though.