*** Official Blackhawks Thread ***

Pronger should have sat out another game. Red Rising is on the rush for the playoffs. Bring on the Wings... we have their number.Great game btw, good physical and energetic team we saw. Lets do it again Fri. and lets hope for 2 teams to lose today :club:

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bollig87: You think @88PKane's stick handling video was good, check out my version. Much better.   http://t.co/BuZZ8wOq8X   Boller?

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.   Thanks.  

so how am I supposed to talk about Penner without Bob making fun of me?

history_bobby_hull_friends.jpgHockey history would've been a lot differen had Chicago not traded the guy second from the right.left to right:

Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita, Phil Esposito, Chico Maki

history_bobby_hull_friends.jpgHockey history would've been a lot differen had Chicago not traded the guy second from the right.left to right:

Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita, Phil Esposito, Chico Maki

That's a cool picture, Chicago should recreate it with Kane, Toews, Sharp and Byfuglien.
  • 3 weeks later...

6 games left, and the Hawks are only 4 points out of a playoff spot. Here's a quick breakdown for the Hawks.Hawks- 80 pts, 2 vs. bluejackets, 2 vs wings, 1 vs blues, 1 vs preds. Oilers- 81 pts, 2 vs wild, 2 vs flames, 1 vs avs, 1 vs canucksPredators- 82 pts, 2 vs bluejackets, 2 vs blues, 1 vs wings, 1 vs hawksAvs- 84 8th spot, 2 vs wild, 2 vs canucks, 1 vs oilers, 1 vs flamesCanucks- 86 7th spot, 3 vs flames, 2 vs avs, 1 vs wild, 1 vs oliersThis should be a very exciting race to wire for these teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Rocky Wirtz is certainly doing a helluva job.
QFT.Just heard on the radio that the Hawks will be playing the Red Wings at Wrigley in January. The place will be rocking.
QFT.Just heard on the radio that the Hawks will be playing the Red Wings at Wrigley in January. The place will be rocking.
Rocking in your seats because you will get embarrassed? /start of trash talk early
Rocking in your seats because you will get embarrassed? /start of trash talk early
Considering the Hawks played the Wings better than anyone else last year, you're trash talk is just weak. McDonough is behind the marketing of the Hawks and was a big part in getting the outdoor game. Rocky is doing what his father didn't do, he surrounding himself with smart business men who understand the fans and the team.
Considering the Hawks played the Wings better than anyone else last year, you're trash talk is just weak. McDonough is behind the marketing of the Hawks and was a big part in getting the outdoor game. Rocky is doing what his father didn't do, he surrounding himself with smart business men who understand the fans and the team.
Considering that you are all golfing and not even close to smelling playoffs, again, and we have a 2-1 lead in the Finals, your argument is a tad weaker.
Considering that you are all golfing and not even close to smelling playoffs, again, and we have a 2-1 lead in the Finals, your argument is a tad weaker.
it'll be interesting to see how your attitude about the hawks changes over the next few years. kane/tazer > dats/zett
it'll be interesting to see how your attitude about the hawks changes over the next few years. kane/tazer > dats/zett
contraversial, do you mean better in a few years or better at the respective peaks of their careers?
contraversial, do you mean better in a few years or better at the respective peaks of their careers?
the latter. but who really knows, I guess?
the latter. but who really knows, I guess?
yeh i guess its a moot point as we're gonna have to wait 15/20 years to find out the answer. that said, the two youngsters are gonna have to be pretty special to get to the level zetts and datsyuk are at. imo datsyuk really came into his own as a top 10 player overall in the game this year. zetterberg has sick talent but his injury worries might stop him from ever reaching that level though.
I know the Hawks are going to be a good team and I am excited about that because it used to be one of my favorite Detroit rivalries. But right now I don't care if the Hawks beat us a few times this year, we are in the Finals and they are not and that is what the current discussion is. LOG OFF THE COMPUTER AND EAT A JELLY DONUT IN YOUR KEITH TKACHUCK JERSEY!
I know the Hawks are going to be a good team and I am excited about that because it used to be one of my favorite Detroit rivalries. But right now I don't care if the Hawks beat us a few times this year, we are in the Finals and they are not and that is what the current discussion is. LOG OFF THE COMPUTER AND EAT A JELLY DONUT IN YOUR KEITH TKACHUCK JERSEY!
You changed the discussion from the Red Wings vs. the Hawks to the Red Wings in the finals. You should be proud that the Wings are in the finals, they have had a great season. I figured you would say something along the lines of "we're in the finals and you didn't make the playoffs" after my last post. I'm sure when the Hawks were taking 5 of 8 against you weren't worried about the years to come. I wanted the Hawks to make the playoffs, but if they didn't I wasn't going to be upset. They had one of the most successful seasons of any team out there in terms of progress and fan support gained. Your argument about the finals will only last until next season when we starting beating up on your Chicken Wings all over again. BTW, nice Tigers logo in your avatar. They suck, lol.
LOG OFF THE COMPUTER AND EAT A JELLY DONUT IN YOUR KEITH TKACHUCK JERSEY!
don't have one. kinda wish the blues hadn't re-signed him at all.
  • 3 weeks later...

We all know that Kaner is ROY, and both he and Tazer were named to the all rookie team, but yesterday us hawks fans got some great news. Foley's back!Most Hawks fans love this guy, including myself. It's great to see McDonough in tune with what the fans want.

We all know that Kaner is ROY, and both he and Tazer were named to the all rookie team, but yesterday us hawks fans got some great news. Foley's back!Most Hawks fans love this guy, including myself. It's great to see McDonough in tune with what the fans want.
it seems like every post in this thread is good news. feels strange when associated with the Black Hawks of this century.what a great time to be a Hawks fan. Great youth, good team, and the management is making all the right moves, on and off the ice.enjoy it Dave, you have been through enough of the garbage I would guess.
it seems like every post in this thread is good news. feels strange when associated with the Black Hawks of this century.what a great time to be a Hawks fan. Great youth, good team, and the management is making all the right moves, on and off the ice.enjoy it Dave, you have been through enough of the garbage I would guess.
Thanks buddy, it is a good time to be a Hawks fan. I've been talking up the Hawks for a couple years now, when players like Seabrook and Keith began playing. I knew all it would take is the old man to leave, one way or another, but I didn't think the turn-around would be so quick. Chicago used to be a hockey town, and it will be again. McDonough deserves a raise already.