*** Official Blackhawks Thread ***

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bollig87: You think @88PKane's stick handling video was good, check out my version. Much better.   http://t.co/BuZZ8wOq8X   Boller?

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.   Thanks.  

so how am I supposed to talk about Penner without Bob making fun of me?

Talk about a letdown. They made such a big deal a week ago about this, and then we get 7!! home games. Don't get me wrong, it's a start and it's better than none, but 7? I don't care if it's being broadcast on some obscure channel with the other team's announcers, I just want to see the games. I wonder if we can get all home games with CenterIce?
  • 2 weeks later...

Should be a fun game tonight against the Oilers. The Toews/Kane/Ruutu line has been going through a rough patch lately, but that's expected of a young team. Power play still looks good, and their 10 short handed goals is just crazy. They have some forward injuries that are making it tough, but Havlat should be back soon. The word is out on the Hawks though, and it's a very exciting time again in Chicago for the hockey fans.

I'll take the point considering the Hawks were without Sharp, Ruutu and Williams. Samsonov at least looked a little better and it's good to have Koci back.
Why wasn't Sharp playing, and why didn't I know about it!? His possible replacement would have won me my game tonight.
Why was Yanic Perreault in the shootout? Come on!
I like Perreault in a shoot out. He hasn't put huge numbers up in the NHL but he did score like 70-80 goals in the QMJHL in one season.I think he is a very underrated player.I am assuming Toews was going to shoot 3rd. Of course he wasn't needed.

I'm taking a Chicago trip right after New Years and will be seeing my first live game of hockey for any Western Conference teams. It's the Detroit at Chicago game on the 6th of January and I'm pretty stoked for it.

Welcome back Marty! Blackhawks 5 Lightning 1Having Havlat back really make this Blackhawks team scary. Which line are you going to put your shut-down guys on? Havlat - Lang - Williams, or Toews - Kane- Sharp? Go ahead, pick your poison.