If You Had An Hour To Talk Poker With Daniel Negreanu

I would ask him "If You Had An Hour To Talk Poker With Daniel Negreanu, what would you want to know?"Mark (And by Mark, I mean Tom!!)Seriously though, If you could play heads up for 1 million against anyone, who would it be and why?
He would play against me cause he is certain to win!
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?
Because Mark "personally believes the U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh...people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., err, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our..."
This is how I'm getting pwned today. I just copied this to my clipboard and came here to paste it in, and some little canadian punk beat me to it!On the flip side, you're definitely my little protege. Good work :)Mark
This is how I'm getting pwned today. I just copied this to my clipboard and came here to paste it in, and some little canadian punk beat me to it!On the flip side, you're definitely my little protege. Good work :)Mark
If that was directed me, I'm a moron from Pennsylvania. :club:
The only question that really matters is...Where's Jerry?
Thats classicStill my favorite thread of all time, mainly bc i sat for like 5 hours in front of my computer to see like 7 hands of poker then ended up going to sleep when some people stayed up for hours moreAlso ask him wat he thinks about NOSUP4YOU putting mark on his posts?-Mark

Okay so far I have about 15 minutes worth of stuff.....need moreOh and I do not plan on letting him answer more than 3-4 words before I launch the next question.I need to go to radio shack and get me a recording device.Hope they are not too expensive.Mark

Okay so far I have about 15 minutes worth of stuff.....need moreOh and I do not plan on letting him answer more than 3-4 words before I launch the next question.I need to go to radio shack and get me a recording device.Hope they are not too expensive.Mark
Bwahahahahahahaha

Just a reminder of your promise from the other thread:

Besides, I plan on making this the longest hour ever for DN.First I am going to argue about hot cards, then my new game TournyCash Poker ( pat pending)Then I am going to argue politics.We're both Christians so I'll probably drop this.Then I'm going to ask him to stake me and say PLEASE at least 500 times.Yea, DN may be smart to outbid me!
If you could make this "stake me" conversation happen, I'd be forever in your debt:BG: Hey, can you stake me?DN: No.BG: Please?DN: No man.BG: But seriously, can you stake me?DN: Seriously, no.BG: Please?(Repeat 250x)
Just a reminder of your promise from the other thread:If you could make this "stake me" conversation happen, I'd be forever in your debt:BG: Hey, can you stake me?DN: No.BG: Please?DN: No man.BG: But seriously, can you stake me?DN: Seriously, no.BG: Please?(Repeat 250x)
that would definetly be gold lmao
Oh and I do not plan on letting him answer more than 3-4 words before I launch the next question.
I deal with people like this almost everyday so this made me laugh.
If you could make this "stake me" conversation happen, I'd be forever in your debt:BG: Hey, can you stake me?DN: No.BG: Please?DN: No man.BG: But seriously, can you stake me?DN: Seriously, no.BG: Please?(Repeat 250x)
hahaha

Since his address is on 2+2 and you're gonna have his phone number............when is the "meet and greet"? And could he maybe get someone else (like me for example) in charge of the Doomswitch.

Since his address is on 2+2 and you're gonna have his phone number............when is the "meet and greet"? And could he maybe get someone else (like me for example) in charge of the Doomswitch.
If I could possibly run good for about, one year, I will get in, get mine, and get out. Won't be greedy.

Have a deck of cards handy and deal yourself two cards and ask Daniel to read them....repeat several times.Oh, and do impersonations of all the famous poker players and ask what he thinks - you know:Scotty Nguyen: "You call, it's gonna be allll over babeee!"Phil Hellmuth: "I can dodge bullets!"Mike Matusow: "Daniel, can I borrow $100K?"

I'd go gameshow style on him "Daniel, It's time to play: Who's a Team PokerStars Pro Player?"I'd get a list a mile long and start naming off names... See if he could even score 50%.

Treat the entire hour like it's a Jeopardy show. You give the answers and make him provide the questions. Be sure to have a really obnoxious buzzer for every time he doesn't phrase it as a question.

I've had some time with the big man discussing things about poker, mostly though i just listened. i did ask him what he thought about mike the mouth , he kinda of veared away from it and said don't say anything bad about mike he's my friend.lol :club: