If You Had An Hour To Talk Poker With Daniel Negreanu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bbfidts???
I was ready to go a bit higher, kind of surprised how quickly the action on this quit.BK took all the ballers with him I guessMark
I was ready to go a bit higher, kind of surprised how quickly the action on this quit.BK took all the ballers with him I guess
Lol, I will probably just talk to him for free at PCA. : p As for what I would ask him...."What does he think about GrinderMJ????"
Lol, I will probably just talk to him for free at PCA. : p As for what I would ask him...."What does he think about GrinderMJ????"
Besides that I mean...sheeshMark
Daniel- "Does he really look like Phil Ivey?"

Did he ever have a crush on Annie Puke hummm i mean Duke? and if he got into a fist fight with her brother does he think he can take him down?

boxers or briefsThoughts on Greg Raymer and Annie Dukeadvice on my micro donk hands that no one cares about

lol i guess ill be the first serious response BG. I'd ask daniel about his early poker days, back when he was grinding it out at the check n' raise poker club, and about his decision to drop out ofhigh school to pursue poker full time.

i'd ask him what it's like to be rich and a liberal, since apparently that's pretty difficult. :)honestly, id ask him a lot of questions about what sorts of things he tries to do to prepare for tournaments, to retain focus at the tables, and what sort of path to pokerstardom he might recommend for someone with various sorts of skillsets--as in, what sorts of games are typically going to offer the biggest edges at various limits?then, if i were you, i'd challenge him to a round of golf with numerous long drive contests.

I would ask him "If You Had An Hour To Talk Poker With Daniel Negreanu, what would you want to know?"Mark (And by Mark, I mean Tom!!)Seriously though, If you could play heads up for 1 million against anyone, who would it be and why?

lol i guess ill be the first serious response BG. I'd ask daniel about his early poker days, back when he was grinding it out at the check n' raise poker club, and about his decision to drop out ofhigh school to pursue poker full time.
Don't ruin this thing man

Ask him, besides Mark of course, if there's any poker player who he wouldn't fancy his chances against HU (Holdem). I know he's v. confident, and with his reads and ability to adapt his strategy to any game or player... but say, if he had to play for $1m, is there anyone who he thinks would have an edge on him? Ivey? Brunson? perhaps?