Bkice 1/4 In Sunday Mulligan On Ftp

dang. after this bk will post even less on this site.
Oh noes!No more rail threads?
lol fcpi really don't understand why the amount of money is relevant at all...
Umm.. You really are smarter than that, right?
Jealousy is hilarious :)nice run Andy
I don't think this is about jealousy at all. Being an arrogant, condescending prick is hilarious.
I didn't know the above qualified for life tilet. I always thought life tilt was reserved for something like losing a parent, car blowing up beyond repair, and/or a medical mis-diagnosis that leads to a serious infection and a large medical bill in the same month.
YOU TAKE THAT LOGIC AND GTFO!
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

last time i post a railthread for bk on fcp..on that note, im glad to see himself defend himselfif you guys took th etime to watch his play leading up to and at final tables youd become much better players. bk is right when he says that the money involved is irrelevant when talking about bad beats. he simply had a chance to have over 2/3 of the chips in play and practically eliminate one of the 2 good players at the table and he got rivered in a 3 outer, and it doent matter that it was a 216 mtt rather that a 22 mtt.. in either case it sucks.

Look, Andy, you're a great player, you're obviously better than 99.9% of us..we get it. We just don't have any sympathy for someone who cashes for 10k+ and complains. If you don't understand why, you're just being naive.
ive never cashed for 10k+ or even half that, but i dont understand what the big deal is.. i guess im being naive too.
Look, Andy, you're a great player, you're obviously better than 99.9% of us..we get it. We just don't have any sympathy for someone who cashes for 10k+ and complains. If you don't understand why, you're just being naive.
Maybe you do not have any sympathy, but you seem like a relatively smart guy. Do you understand why bkice would be pissed about his 4th place finish. If you have any idea about tournament poker, you know that you play to win the game and when you do not win you get pissed. You get more pissed when you finish 4th then when you do not even cash. Did you make more money? Yes. But, when you are that much closer to winning and you don't you will be hella tilted/pissed off/depressed, etc.Also, tb17 pretty much summed everything up perfectly. On another note, tb, why flat with top set!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Come to pokerhaus immed.
Maybe you do not have any sympathy, but you seem like a relatively smart guy. Do you understand why bkice would be pissed about his 4th place finish. If you have any idea about tournament poker, you know that you play to win the game and when you do not win you get pissed. You get more pissed when you finish 4th then when you do not even cash. Did you make more money? Yes. But, when you are that much closer to winning and you don't you will be hella tilted/pissed off/depressed, etc.Also, tb17 pretty much summed everything up perfectly. On another note, tb, why flat with top set!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Come to pokerhaus immed.
I am relatively smart, but only relatively..heh. The thing is, if he had just said, "God that tilted me so fucking bad..but, hey..the 10k or whatever is a nice consolation prize, thanks for the rail guys," everyone would've understood perfectly. Instead he dragged it on and on and talked down to people as if we're so beneath him as to not even understand the equity he had. No he didn't win and yes that is extremely frustrating, but, don't act like a fucking child. Doesn't make much difference to me, really. The whole pokerhaus thing tends to annoy me a bit, but, whatever. If that place is so much cooler, have fun there.. I don't begrudge anyone that. FCP isn't the end all be all of poker forums, this I know. But, don't expect anyone to feel badly for you because you only finished fourth in a major tourney when a lot of folks here have never won a 1 dollar rebuy.
I am relatively smart, but only relatively..heh. The thing is, if he had just said, "God that tilted me so fucking bad..but, hey..the 10k or whatever is a nice consolation prize, thanks for the rail guys," everyone would've understood perfectly. Instead he dragged it on and on and talked down to people as if we're so beneath him as to not even understand the equity he had. No he didn't win and yes that is extremely frustrating, but, don't act like a fucking child. Doesn't make much difference to me, really. The whole pokerhaus thing tends to annoy me a bit, but, whatever. If that place is so much cooler, have fun there.. I don't begrudge anyone that. FCP isn't the end all be all of poker forums, this I know. But, don't expect anyone to feel badly for you because you only finished fourth in a major tourney when a lot of folks here have never won a 1 dollar rebuy.
sorry man, but we ARE that far beneath him.and yes, he did drag it on but a lot of you guys egged him on about it. if i was bk i would have done the exact same thing

W T F why are so many people awake at 8 in the morning arguing about a bad beat rant???rhinestone, next time you FT a sunday major and go out 4th for 12k where you likely would have won (if not for a beat were you were 98% fav.) 36k, let me know if your still happy. I think your looking at it the wrong way because you havent been there before. Yes, i agree with you that winning 12k in one day is awesome, but you gotta look at the rest of the opportunity that BK had. He also had a chance to win another 20k and he probably would have if not for "the beat." Maybe if we compare it to something else you will better understand? for instance, are you a sports fan? Think about if you were payton manning two years ago, you are one of the best QB in the league but have yet to win a superbowl. Finally in 2005 you win the conference final and make it to the super bowl (this would compare to BK locking up 4th place). During the superbowl you are crushing the other team and all signs point to a victory, with 30 seconds left on the clock, your team up by 5 points and all you need is to kneel the ball to win the game, But in a crazy freak accident, you team somehow fumbles the ball and the other team recovers and scores a TD (this would compare to the bad beat), and you end up losing the game. Do you think right after the game you are going to be happy that even though you didnt win the super bowl, you did won the conference finals???

Oh gee, I'm sooooooo torn! On the one hand, I wanna start a Balloon Guy Fan Club and on the other hand (just go ahead and shoot me!) I wanna marry both Rhinestone and DDIDM. Someone point me to the nearest 12 step program please!
sorry man, but we ARE that far beneath him.and yes, he did drag it on but a lot of you guys egged him on about it. if i was bk i would have done the exact same thing
so does it tickle the back of your throat or is it just a steady rub?
This is just an understandable reaction that we all are feeling because Hillary Clinton has a remote chance of becoming President.
Finally someone gets it!!I'm about done with this, as most of the arguements against what I have said are "Andy's cool" and "you're an asshole". The fact that so many of you have said mean things about me has me on fucking life tilt. Thanks.
rhinestone, next time you FT a sunday major and go out 4th for 12k where you likely would have won (if not for a beat were you were 98% fav.) 36k, let me know if your still happy.
I've final tabled a major before (not quite the sunday million)Next time you are in a big tournament and you suck out to get a big chiplead with 8 to go, let me know if you remember that hand OR the one you go out on...

Ok, that's enough. One group is talking about money won vs poker bankroll, the other about money won relative to what it will buy you in real life. Anyways, bkice really is just a kid (from what I understand), so it's probably too much to expect him to keep everything in perspective when he takes such a bad beat to go out like that.How's that for condescending?

sorry man, but we ARE that far beneath him.
This is incredibly sad.
I am relatively smart, but only relatively..heh. The thing is, if he had just said, "God that tilted me so fucking bad..but, hey..the 10k or whatever is a nice consolation prize, thanks for the rail guys," everyone would've understood perfectly.
I find this hard to believe. Even if he would have said he was pissed because of a bad beat in a polite way but happy with his finish, i still doubt everyone would have understood. On this forum there seems to ALWAYS be someone trying to make an argument.
I find this hard to believe. Even if he would have said he was pissed because of a bad beat in a polite way but happy with his finish, i still doubt everyone would have understood. On this forum there seems to ALWAYS be someone trying to make an argument.
Yes, but in this case it is a valid one...
Pretty sure everyone's pissed because he said he was on life tilt after winning a shit load of money. Then he was a prick and acted like he is better than everyone.
Ok, that's enough. One group is talking about money won vs poker bankroll, the other about money won relative to what it will buy you in real life. Anyways, bkice really is just a kid (from what I understand), so it's probably too much to expect him to keep everything in perspective when he takes such a bad beat to go out like that.How's that for condescending?This is incredibly sad.
how is it sad? at 20 hes already a far better poker player than you or i will probably ever become, thus we are beneath him
how is it sad? at 20 hes already a far better poker player than you or i will probably ever become, thus we are beneath him
I understand this is a poker forum. But being a better poker player than the rest of us doesn't mean shit in the whole scheme of things.

This thread is teh_Gheyseriously, how many of you excel at something??when that something isnt going as well as it should dont you get a little upset?take golf for example. I used to be a scratch golfer when i was 18, lived on a course, worked at the course, played everyday. If i shot 79, i was like WTF? i can't friggin putt worth shiit today!but someone else in the foursome might be like, man if i could shoot 79, i'd be happier than shiit. But for someone who can consistantly shoot low scores, Or in Poker, can consistently final table enough times that winning it when ur 1st with 4 left should be standard. etc....Andy is a solid cat and should not be ranted too like he's a spoiled brat.