Bkice 1/4 In Sunday Mulligan On Ftp

57 User(s) are reading this topic (31 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)24 Members: cwik, gary21212121, Balloon guy, four10 lkc, MikeJohnson724, Tosh, silkyjonson, magnus72, hblask, ghoti, The Czar, BeaverStyle, SCS, checkymcfold, 20TN40, MisterB, vbnautilus, RhinestoneCowboy, ShakeZuma, Ron_Mexico, fatman, Randy Reed, Yoda, TheRake_MD23 waiting....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

QFTI have read the whole thread in the airport lobby as I am flying back to Chicago and this is just teh ghey.Andy was simply angry that he took a major suckout to lose out on a chance to WIN A TOURNAMENT. I think the $$$ should never be a reason people bash him for his feelings. If this was a $4.40 180 man that some low level player posted and they took a bad beat....most of the forum would tell them "Uggh...gg...bad beat...etc." I can see how some people take Andy the wrong way sometimes (I have in the past), but I have to agree w/ him....nothing puts me on "life tilt" more than losing out on the chance to WIN A MTT. And also...come on...the expression "life tilt" is just that... an expression. I'm sorry if some of you think Andy should be happy he won a nice amount of scratch, but honestly...10k to someone who is a MTT PRO is hardly that much money. To 99% of the forum it's a ton...but coming from someone who started at the $5 mtt level and is now playing much higher...$100+ MTT's get VERY costly if u are a high volume player like Andy....meh.
No, the majority of the forum would say "BBFIDTS" and flame him unmercifully if it were a 4.40 180 man. Most of the higher limit players(Hoosier, BK, ChuckSty, JC, Looshle, yourself, and so on..) get a free pass. The part that annoyed most people, if I can speak for most people, is that he continued even the next day to basically call them ignorant. And you said it yourself, to 99% of the forum, it's a ton of money.
Vick, "Andy was simply angry that he took a major suckout to lose out on a chance to WIN A TOURNAMENT. I think the $$$ should never be a reason people bash him for his feelings. If this was a $4.40 180 man that some low level player posted and they took a bad beat....most of the forum would tell them "Uggh...gg...bad beat...etc." I can see how some people take Andy the wrong way sometimes (I have in the past), but I have to agree w/ him....nothing puts me on "life tilt" more than losing out on the chance to WIN A MTT. And also...come on...the expression "life tilt" is just that... an expression. I'm sorry if some of you think Andy should be happy he won a nice amount of scratch, but honestly...10k to someone who is a MTT PRO is hardly that much money. To 99% of the forum it's a ton...but coming from someone who started at the $5 mtt level and is now playing much higher...$100+ MTT's get VERY costly if u are a high volume player like Andy....meh"
I don't understand why you thought that his post applied to mine, or felt the need to copy and paste it?
No, the majority of the forum would say "BBFIDTS" and flame him unmercifully if it were a 4.40 180 man. Most of the higher limit players(Hoosier, BK, ChuckSty, JC, Looshle, yourself, and so on..) get a free pass.
That is so true that it hurts.
sorry man, but we ARE that far beneath him.
really?
how is it sad? at 20 hes already a far better poker player than you or i will probably ever become, thus we are beneath him
REALLY?hypothetically, if I could whip his ass in a fist fight, wouldn't that make him beneath me? all I'm saying is, lets not get crazy saying people are beneath him because he's a quality poker player. sorry gary, nothing too good to add. Bkice and I have already had it out. I'm a Rhinestone guy.and nobody corrected MrB when he said that BKice was talking in the first person. It's the third person, and that was extremely gay and kind of shows where his head is at. Oh well. Carry on.
really?REALLY?hypothetically, if I could whip his ass in a fist fight, wouldn't that make him beneath me? all I'm saying is, lets not get crazy saying people are beneath him because he's a quality poker player. sorry gary, nothing too good to add. Bkice and I have already had it out. I'm a Rhinestone guy.and nobody corrected MrB when he said that BKice was talking in the first person. It's the third person, and that was extremely gay and kind of shows where his head is at. Oh well. Carry on.
I'm beneath you.Because you like to be on top.

This is comical in so many ways. You just don't get it, do you?It's not BKs fault, it's everyone elses in here that props him up. "We're beneath him" That is so sad, it's disturbing.It's your fault, all you who stick up for him no matter how ridiculous it gets. Take a step back and look at what he writes, then think for a change. I take it back, it's definitely not comical.

No, the majority of the forum would say "BBFIDTS" and flame him unmercifully if it were a 4.40 180 man. Most of the higher limit players(Hoosier, BK, ChuckSty, JC, Looshle, yourself, and so on..) get a free pass. The part that annoyed most people, if I can speak for most people, is that he continued even the next day to basically call them ignorant. And you said it yourself, to 99% of the forum, it's a ton of money.
1st...please don't lump me in this group. These are GREAT PLAYERS who have shown a long term ability to be successful high limit mtt players...I am a luckbox who had a nice run in 1 WSOP event and 1 Online Major. I am not talking about some random donk who posts a bad beat story. I am talking a respected member of the forum who takes a bad beat at a FT Rail thread type thing. Like if Rab, Royal, TB17 (cuz he's a donk) etc had a "Rail him at XXX thread" and he took like 6th for $700, and that poster posted how they were gonna go "on life tilt" because of the beat....it would be easily understood. It is a ton of money...just not a ton relative to his roll....
but maybe to Andy it isnt. Winning the tourney and the another 20k is what he was pissed about. Just because he plays a high level then most doesnt mean he has to hold his breath when he losses a tourney that he should have won. its kind of like as americans we would be pissed if we didnt get 3 meals a day, at least. we might say something like, "fck im hungry, i only ate twice today.... fcking bullsh.it." Whereas some poor african might say, "what, your so lucky to be able to eat 3 times a day, most of my people only eat once a week." ---does that mean just because as americans we live a more spoiled life, were not aloud to complain when things do go our way in our spoiled life??(feel free to flame away on that analogy)
1st...please don't lump me in this group. These are GREAT PLAYERS who have shown a long term ability to be successful high limit mtt players...I am a luckbox who had a nice run in 1 WSOP event and 1 Online Major. I am not talking about some random donk who posts a bad beat story. I am talking a respected member of the forum who takes a bad beat at a FT Rail thread type thing. Like if Rab, Royal, TB17 (cuz he's a donk) etc had a "Rail him at XXX thread" and he took like 6th for $700, and that poster posted how they were gonna go "on life tilt" because of the beat....it would be easily understood. It is a ton of money...just not a ton relative to his roll....
See, look at you being all modest and stuff.. It's not about the money, man..it's about the things he said after the money. The money is only relative to no one feeling sympathy. Everyone being annoyed with him comes from him acting like a 5 year old, nothing else. The money *is* irrelevant. It's how he acted afterwards that is not.
but maybe to Andy it isnt. Winning the tourney and the another 20k is what he was pissed about. Just because he plays a high level then most doesnt mean he has to hold his breath when he losses a tourney that he should have won. its kind of like as americans we would be pissed if we didnt get 3 meals a day, at least. we might say something like, "fck im hungry, i only ate twice today.... fcking bullsh.it." Whereas some poor african might say, "what, your so lucky to be able to eat 3 times a day, most of my people only eat once a week." ---does that mean just because as americans we live a more spoiled life, were not aloud to complain when things do go our way in our spoiled life??(feel free to flame away on that analogy)
Um..yes..that's exactly what it means. You should be greatful you get to eat 3 meals a day in the same way you should be greatful to win 30k a day. Didn't know BK was such a baller 30k was a drop in the bucket of his bankroll, though.
quality post. i agree with everything you said in this. it seems in this thred those who have had noted success in the past (well minus me) are the ones supporting him, and those that dont are the ones that havent.
quality post. i agree with everything you said in this. it seems in this thred those who have had noted success in the past (well minus me) are the ones supporting him, and those that dont are the ones that havent.
Are you implying that anyone who hasn't supported him here has had no success in the poker world? Please say yes. I'll be back from lunch soon..I hope this is all that I expect it to be.
If you have any idea about tournament poker, you know that you play to win the game and when you do not win you get pissed.
You play to win the game!
d648.jpg
Um..yes..that's exactly what it means. You should be greatful you get to eat 3 meals a day in the same way you should be greatful to win 30k a day. Didn't know BK was such a baller 30k was a drop in the bucket of his bankroll, though.
didnt say the money was meaningless, i said he was probably pissed he missed out on another 20k, which im sure would have been a nice addition to his bankroll.
So we should complain and then berate the African because he doesn't understand what it is like to miss a 3rd meal?
This actually isn't true, it just seems that way because it's what you want to see.
Are you implying that anyone who hasn't supported him here has had no success in the poker world? Please say yes. I'll be back from lunch soon..I hope this is all that I expect it to be.
what im implying is that it seems to take having been there and had it happen to you to support what he ha said in this thread
Also, tb17 pretty much summed everything up perfectly. On another note, tb, why flat with top set!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Come to pokerhaus immed.
If you're talking about the 99, flatting > my play. gfsdgdfhfjgfkjhgkjhgkjhkhgjk life tilt I'm so pissed.If pokerhaus had a good cash game strat forum I might head there, right now it looks like tourney monsters only :(EDIT: PM MyPlayisRAB for pokerbay invites.
I knew it!Don't I?I still think that was actually one of Bush's smarter moments.
yeah I agree with that
Dang it, beat by my better
its quite ok there bg, besides, I'd like to think of you as an older version of me. meaning I hope to be rich one day. by selling balloons.