• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

so does it tickle the back of your throat or is it just a steady rub?
Do you realize that the people who you say are on his nuts, might actually just be friends with him?Seems to me the people who say people are on his nuts are the most jealous of all.
If the Superbowl happened like 12 times every weekend on a bunch of different sites with a bunch of different buyin and talent levels...yes.
Ya...like the variance is relative between the super bowl and one sunday major.
This thread is teh_Gheyseriously, how many of you excel at something??when that something isnt going as well as it should dont you get a little upset?take golf for example. I used to be a scratch golfer when i was 18, lived on a course, worked at the course, played everyday. If i shot 79, i was like WTF? i can't friggin putt worth shiit today!but someone else in the foursome might be like, man if i could shoot 79, i'd be happier than shiit. But for someone who can consistantly shoot low scores, Or in Poker, can consistently final table enough times that winning it when ur 1st with 4 left should be standard. etc....Andy is a solid cat and should not be ranted too like he's a spoiled brat.
Solid post.
Although you're lying about being a scratch golfer at 18, this is a good point...but the main argument here isn't about 4th place, it's about the amount of money he won. And again, it's going in circles because bkice looks at the money in terms of increasing his roll while some others look at it in terms of how it applies to real life.
He also needs to cover his buyins :club:
It was more subtle then a link to my p5s profile. :club:
Now you have to post it.
Do you realize that the people who you say are on his nuts, might actually just be friends with him?
You are going to tell me with a straight face that RAB isn't on his berries? His friends would obviously defend him as much as the nuthuggers...after all friends got each others backs.
Seems to me the people who say people are on his nuts are the most jealous of all.
Seems to me the people who say people who say people are on his nuts are the most jealous of all are the most on his nuts of all.
and yes, of course he should have folded, i will pretty much never have worse than a naked jack here and will sometimes have AJ, sometimes have a flush, and sometimes be freerolling with JcX or Jx_c. playing a huge pot for 2/3 the chips in play where you can be at best chopping is pretty horrible poker.and not to say pwnasaurus isn't very good - he is. however, i think he played this hand pretty horrible, and it is a shame he hit his 1 of his 2 outs on the river.
can't you be playing Ax-Kc there?

Again, I ask, jealous of what??I am jealous of that guy, can't remember his freaking name, that just had a son today. My wife and I have been trying for a year.Not some guy who wins 12K in a tourney. If I sat around being jealous of people who win money in poker tournaments I would never get anything done.Seriously, get over yourselves.

LOL, did you sit with him at all? Not the most pleasant aroma. Seems like a nice guy, but he isn't exactly the poster boy for poker professionals...well, in actuality he was probably a great example of what most tournament pros were like pre-poker boom.
Yeah it was kinda a "rude" awakening to see some of these guys. I sat w/ Eskimo is a $220 satty to the ME. He's in BAAAD shape. He could barely talk and was just mumbling. Thankfully I drew the 1 seat and he was in the 5....a very safe cushion for his aroma. True story...Anthony (aasnake88) comes up to the room on Sunday night and say's "Hey...I finally saw Eskimo"...and I go "Oh yeah....what was he wearing"....after thinking for a second he goes "A black button down shirt and black jeans I think"....which is of course the same outfit I saw him in since I was there on Monday....and the same he had on Tues...etc. etc.
True story...Anthony (aasnake88) comes up to the room on Sunday night and say's "Hey...I finally saw Eskimo"...and I go "Oh yeah....what was he wearing"
loooooooooooool somebody likes eskimo
Again, I ask, jealous of what??I am jealous of that guy, can't remember his freaking name, that just had a son today. My wife and I have been trying for a year.Not some guy who wins 12K in a tourney. If I sat around being jealous of people who win money in poker tournaments I would never get anything done.Seriously, get over yourselves.
Obv on the path to the darkside. :)I never insinuated that you (or I) for that matter was jealous of the 12k score. I said 'I' was envious of his past week's performance, as would be 99% of tournament poker players.As for people who don't play competively/professionally, I would only be speculating on why I think jealousy/envy is a part of their 'distaste' with BK.
loooooooooooool somebody likes eskimo
Only cuz your mom wasn't in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but maybe to Andy it isnt. Winning the tourney and the another 20k is what he was pissed about. Just because he plays a high level then most doesnt mean he has to hold his breath when he losses a tourney that he should have won. its kind of like as americans we would be pissed if we didnt get 3 meals a day, at least. we might say something like, "fck im hungry, i only ate twice today.... fcking bullsh.it." Whereas some poor african might say, "what, your so lucky to be able to eat 3 times a day, most of my people only eat once a week." ---does that mean just because as americans we live a more spoiled life, were not aloud to complain when things do go our way in our spoiled life??(feel free to flame away on that analogy)
fwiw, i only eat two meals a day
Obv on the path to the darkside. :)I never insinuated that you (or I) for that matter was jealous of the 12k score. I said 'I' was envious of his past week's performance, as would be 99% of tournament poker players.As for people who don't play competively/professionally, I would only be speculating on why I think jealousy/envy is a part of their 'distaste' with BK.
See, I am only aware of a 12K score so if he won more, good on him.
I'm sure one of his nuthuggers will be along shortly for the final tally, but it was pretty impressive. :club:
Your sig.. what's that, someone speaking Spanish in chat and not realizing that he'd understand?