• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, the performances by many FCP stalwarts in this thread can be described as abysmal at best. What started as some lighthearted ribbing from one friend to another regarding an upset in some sor

sorry, I guess I just have class in regards to sports and cheering. I don't rub losses in my friends faces. I don't call my buddies up when their team gets scored on. Just not me. Buuuut, you sir, c

ummmm, no.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHASUCKS TO BE YOUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAh
Interesting thread. Mr. Not Baxter, who is your college team of choice to root for?? Just curious so that when they don't go undefeated Zimmer (I must say I find it funny that this 3 page thread doesn't have one post from him) can create a "HA HA HA HA" thread of his own.

Fuking Bob sucks the aboslute most of any mod ever, fuking hell. Mod after mod came into that threat and didn't lock it. Kdawg, Theresea, Zack but fcking boyscout Bob has to ruin our fuking bet. Thanks alot, Bob, you're a fcking hero.

LOL @ Anyone Questioning Ron_Mexico in this matter..dude played more serious football than all of us High School Heroes combined...Even greater LOL @ FWP... Why not cyber-stalk some more, you piece of shit?
This is true. He has showered with 300 pound linemen.
Interesting thread. Mr. Not Baxter, who is your college team of choice to root for?? Just curious so that when they don't go undefeated Zimmer (I must say I find it funny that this 3 page thread doesn't have one post from him) can create a "HA HA HA HA" thread of his own.
1. Florida Gators2. Indiana Hoosiers
1. Florida Gators2. Indiana Hoosiers
Some of my best friends went to UF and are hardcore Gator fans and if I was'nt friends with them I probably would have choked them with their bright orange shirt every time they did that fucking chomp.

hmmmm, ive read this entire thread and thought it was funny. except speedz is a little emo bitch who cant take a joke. calm down dude, its just football.

meh, I'm just not the guy that calls my oppenent and rubs stuff in. Maybe its from playing sports in HS and college. I try not to show up my opponents or talk junk. Just not me. I take the win in stride, be classy and quiet. No gloating. Gloating is for low brow people. and yes, I get that I'm Ron_Mexico, the guy that makes gay jokes and all kinds of low brow humor. Just different thinking when it comes to sports as opposed to humor. Again, my opinion, doesn't have to be everyones. I subscribe to the Barry Sanders/Ladanian Tomlinson theory as opposed the the Terrell Owens/Chad Johnson theory.
A little gloating now and then is fun.. I like to give my buddy shit about the Chiefs every year, but there are limits. Derrick Thomas jokes are no good. I see your point of view, and keep the gay jokes coming. A funny thing happened last night. I was playing a game of I love the 80's with my wife and scored a point, and as she handed me the game piece I won I said,"Ship it." She looked at me like I was ****ing nuts. So, I tapped it backdoor and sent her on her merry way. I don't takes no lip from my ladies.

bump for awesomeness of Michigan losing, this thread should not be allowed to go away quietly. Just a sad Michigan State fan most of the college football year, but, at least I will not have to hear any shit from my friends who root for U of M this year. Ps. nothing personal to Zimmer.

• 7 years later...

Fuking Bob sucks the aboslute most of any mod ever, fuking hell. Mod after mod came into that threat and didn't lock it. Kdawg, Theresea, Zack but fcking boyscout Bob has to ruin our fuking bet. Thanks alot, Bob, you're a fcking hero.

I was a little harsh, here.