:club: Nice investigative work kids. Oh and if anyone has an account I can pwn on, pm me.
I have it on good authority jdr12 should be the first in your PM box.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fistfight for rollz
1. I want in on this. Maybe I won't take such "bad beats" like I do on pokerstars.2. Drama like this makes me not want to bother with general forum anymore. Threads and posts seem to be going downhill lately. I like strat forum, but don't post yet because I am still at the fish level in my evolution, but trying to evolve into donkey soon.
1. I want in on this. Maybe I won't take such "bad beats" like I do on pokerstars.2. Drama like this makes me not want to bother with general forum anymore. Threads and posts seem to be going downhill lately. I like strat forum, but don't post yet because I am still at the fish level in my evolution, but trying to evolve into donkey soon.
Dude, posting in the strat forum, whether you are new, or experienced, is a +EV thing.You don't get flamed or anything for posting stupid questions there.Just make sure you read the rules, lol.
Dude, posting in the strat forum, whether you are new, or experienced, is a +EV thing.You don't get flamed or anything for posting stupid questions there.Just make sure you read the rules, lol.
i'd post there, but every hand i think about putting looks like either a brag or a bad beat.

Uhhh, my P5's account has been locked. I wonder if I got banned or something.

Oh here you guys are.Been chasing you all around stars and full tilt trying to chatFFS will one of you please talk to me???/!!!???
LOLHola amigo