• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna pile on, since he apologized, but fitzinabox is def no older than 17
20 bro, I respect you and your game but who the fucck do u think u are?? Ego a little over inflated a bit?
20 bro, I respect you and your game but who the fucck do u think u are?? Ego a little over inflated a bit?
I fail to see what my ego has to do with you making it obvious in this thread that you are a very young guy.

I'll bet on the 42353465467354 foot Grinder vs fitzinabox in a fight to the death.

I fail to see what my ego has to do with you making it obvious in this thread that you are a very young guy.
Wait so Grnder admits that his ego is over inflated? :club:
BelowAbove FTW........and LOL @ fitz's self ownage
I may of made myself look like a douche in this thread and i am not afraid to admit that, but u by far are this biggest douche in this thread.
Wanna bet on that?
Pass on that bet. How do you go about getting in touch with jj and annette for tourny advice is that a p5's thing only?
Not gonna pile on, since he apologized, but fitzinabox is def no older than 17obvious in this thread that you are a very young guy.
This coming from a teenager who talks about tipping like he knows anything.

Does anyone want to know what the great OTD thinks? Thought not.But here I go anyway.You are so far out of line fitz and it's one of my and any professional's biggest annoyances when people bend/break the rules as you so clearly did twice. The fact that you are calling out Bax here and providing the entire incident as if Bax is some sort of villain here does show that you, in these moments, lost some respect for the game. That doesn't mean you have no respect for it, or that you can't learn and learn not to make such STUPID, IDIOTIC, comments in the chatbox during a hand. I really hope you do because from your other posts, you do seem like a good guy and I would guess you didn't mean any harm at the time, though it does seem like you're needling him and you got the reaction you wanted. As someone who has spoken with Bax on several occasions about poker and non-poker, I can say that he is all class with an enormous ego and a ton of respect for the game. That ego comes out a lot, but so what??? He has the talent to back it up and he's not going to sit idly by and watch a player abuse the rules.Good luck learning from this.

Sigh read again. Try not to make yourself look so retarded this time.
he read it correctly, and i agree w/ him
Pass on that bet. How do you go about getting in touch with jj and annette for tourny advice is that a p5's thing only?
For JJ just offer up your account.
Sigh read again. Try not to make yourself look so retarded this time.
rofl my bad didnt see that u changed teh post... u may win in a HU grudge match but not fight to the death
lmao.you guys all sound like whiny bitches.
QFT,Lock it up i got the opinions/answers i was looking for and i appreciate the people who posted without coming off like pricks
This coming from a teenager who talks about tipping like he knows anything.
:club:
he read it correctly, and i agree w/ him
:D
:D
rofl my bad didnt see that u changed teh post... u may win in a HU grudge match but not fight to the death
Ya, I can't imagine myself winning many fights. Anyways, you seem like a nice fellow, carry on.
woah, something wrong w/ that?... this is FCP right?
Stop lording your age and worldy experience over us all, you damned thirty-year old!
i doubt that, u would need a diaper change after that beating and your ego would hit an all time low
looks like I"m free rolling on the bet now, I got half the pot locked up. Just curious.. where's cut and paste of the applogy? I mean, you posted Bax being "Classless" you'd think you'd post the appology and his reaction...I mean...If tehre was one...which there wasn't.
looks like I"m free rolling on the bet now, I got half the pot locked up. Just curious.. where's cut and paste of the applogy? I mean, you posted Bax being "Classless" you'd think you'd post the appology and his reaction...I mean...If tehre was one...which there wasn't.
IF u would like i can type out what it looked likefitzinabox says, "Bax, i spoke to other players about our mishap and i admit i was in the wrong there and apoligize for thatJohnnyBax says, "ty fitz - gl 2 u"thats the jist of it