A serious bunch of donkey ball sucking rule flouting scum on P5's, not to mention their sorry excuse of a mod crew. the only thing good abuot their site is some of the drama content and the layout, which beats 2+2 by a wide margin. Otherwise, it's mostly a nuthug-fest (or ovary-hug-fest when Annette_15 is involved).

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i wake up, register for the 11$ 15k Gaurntee and to my surprise i am sitting to johhnybax's left. I'm look cool, maybe ill get to chat it up with Bax a bit and have a lil fun with this. Well he doesnt respond to anything i say for a few minutes, and then i set him off. He was in the BB and had check called a bet in a 3 way pot on a 1073 board. IM like ohh johnny bax you're are smooth calling with the 107 spades?? He check folds the turn and atfer the hand he finally speaks and says how horrible that is for me to say during a hand. He even ttried to get the railbird Rev to report meJohnnyBax said,"fitz, it is illegal to comment on one's hand during play" JohnnyBax said, "and rev should report that". After i said it makes no sense for a railer to report me, I'm like okay i can see where your coming from but i was just simply messing around and trying to ahve a little fun ! (LOL, as i am typing this here just shoved into top set and got slowrolled) Anyways, a few hands later a player limped UTG and without thinking about what bax just said i said well he must have aces. Bax went ballistic.JohnnyBax said, "You were warned and u continued to do it."fitzinabox said, "cause i forgot"JohnnyBax said, "You ahve no respect for the game"fitzinabox said, "yes i do"fitzinabox said, "way to make inturpetations"fitzinabox said, "without even knowing somebody"JohnnyBax said, "spellcheck oh realy?"JohnnyBax said, "really"fitzinabox said, "o rly"fitzinabox said, "harsh harsh words"fitzinabox said, "give me a break dude"JohnnyBax said, "<<<<hit send button - enjoy the warning"fitzinabox said, "respect level just went wayyy down"mikey43 said, "is johnny going to tell his mommy?"at this point the rail was going crazy saying shit to him toofitzinabox said, "really i was just teying to have a little conversation with a poker icon"fitzinabox said, "but the only time he will respond is when he has somehting negative to say"fitzinabox said, "lol @ reporting low limit players"JohnnyBax said, "lol@reporting fools"fitzinabox said, "your a class act"That was pretty much it as he shoved into the nuts a few minutes later (ithink i tilted him). Now i think he was being a sissy crybaby by getting so upset when i said "limp utg, must be aces". I don't think it is very classy for a respected player like him to say those type of things and report a low limit player like myself. If i was saying what i folded in the middle of a hand or something Yes, but i was simply messing around trying to have some fun with the guy and he just had to get bittchy about it. I just want to know if what i said was way out of line or was johnny bax the one that was out of line?
further proving your'e a complete goon. YOu displayed horrible etiquette and you blame BAX for it? You're out of your mind. It's ILLEGAL to talk about your hand or other peoples hands during the play of the hand.. Do you see why? I hope they ban your chat, you freaking moron.

lol <3 u too, your a bittch bro i got enough imput already to know i was in the wrong alrihgt? Your opinions mean nothing so keep to yourself plz bigdand btw i told bax that i got some insight from other players about the situation and apolgized for the mishap and he accepted. Enough of the negative responses please, i was in the wrong and now i know that u shouldnt talk during a hand not even the slightest bit.But here is a question. DN is famous for being able to call out poeples cards, right? I've seen him talk during a hand many times. SO if i was in the hand and talking and talking about opponents possible holdings that is fine? only illegal if your not in the hand right?

further proving your'e a complete goon. YOu displayed horrible etiquette and you blame BAX for it? You're out of your mind. It's ILLEGAL to talk about your hand or other peoples hands during the play of the hand.. Do you see why? I hope they ban your chat, you freaking moron.
In on Page 3...wheeeee! ;-)
lol <3 u too, your a bittch bro i got enough imput already to know i was in the wrong alrihgt? Your opinions mean nothing so keep to yourself plz bigdand btw i told bax that i got some insight from other players about the situation and apolgized for the mishap and he accepted. so enough of the engative responses please, i was in the wrong and now i know that u shouldnt talk during a hand not even the slightest bit
That's actually pretty cool that you apologized. Way to man up!
lol <3 u too, your a bittch bro i got enough imput already to know i was in the wrong alrihgt? Your opinions mean nothing so keep to yourself plz bigdand btw i told bax that i got some insight from other players about the situation and apolgized for the mishap and he accepted. so enough of the negative responses please, i was in the wrong and now i know that u shouldnt talk during a hand not even the slightest bit
havent read the whole thread but definite props for apologizing.
And how about MKind lying to cover up for Platt? LOL at Rdogg's obv love for MKind. :club:
LOL, I really don't dislike him too much. His logic was just so flawed and so Mkind. Oh, and I can't stand stupid people.Think I have tripled my P5's post count in the last 3 days by telling JJ and his crew to go **** themselves.

wow did you honestly feel you did nothing wrong, jesus.. that is sooooo bad

LOL, I really don't dislike him too much. His logic was just so flawed and so Mkind. Oh, and I can't stand stupid people.Think I have tripled my P5's post count in the last 3 days by telling JJ and his crew to go **** themselves.
come on aim ****nut
But here is a question. DN is famous for being able to call out poeples cards, right? I've seen him talk during a hand many times. SO if i was in the hand and talking and talking about opponents possible holdings that is fine? only illegal if your not in the hand right?
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE difference talking about someones cards in a HU pot when you are in the pot than when either A. You aren't in the pot or B. There are still others in the pot.
lol <3 u too, your a bittch bro i got enough imput already to know i was in the wrong alrihgt? Your opinions mean nothing so keep to yourself plz bigdand btw i told bax that i got some insight from other players about the situation and apolgized for the mishap and he accepted. Enough of the negative responses please, i was in the wrong and now i know that u shouldnt talk during a hand not even the slightest bit.But here is a question. DN is famous for being able to call out poeples cards, right? I've seen him talk during a hand many times. SO if i was in the hand and talking and talking about opponents possible holdings that is fine? only illegal if your not in the hand right?
I don't think I'll be keeping my opinions to myself ever, you freaking goon. If you didn't want opinions, don't post this crap in a forum.When DN talks about people's hand, he does it A) when the hand is over or B) when it's him and the other guy heads up. HE doesn't talk about what the guy could have when other people are in the pot. Did your mother drink while she was preggers with your or what? You can't see the difference on your own?
I don't think I'll be keeping my opinions to myself ever, you freaking goon. If you didn't want opinions, don't post this crap in a forum.When DN talks about people's hand, he does it A) when the hand is over or B) when it's him and the other guy heads up. HE doesn't talk about what the guy could have when other people are in the pot. Did your mother drink while she was preggers with your or what? You can't see the difference on your own?
lol yes i can just wanted to clear it up, some of u people need to lighten up a bit and stop with all the hate
He is always heads up, and if it has been in a tourney he has called out the cards at teh last bet, and either called off his money or folded.
SO if i was in the hand and talking and talking about opponents possible holdings that is fine? only illegal if your not in the hand right?
Only ok when it's you and villain HU4rolllzzzz
He is always heads up, and if it has been in a tourney he has called out the cards at teh last bet, and either called off his money or folded.
thanks for the flame free response. :club: As for you BiGDMcgee, go back to neverbeg and get staked, donk
or you're gonna do what, exactly? Cry and threaten me in pm again?
Oh jeez, can we get back to multi-accounting drama please.
or you're gonna do what, exactly? Cry and threaten me in pm again?
I may of made myself look like a douche in this thread and i am not afraid to admit that, but u by far are this biggest douche in this thread.