On a side note, FCP is totally lagging behind P5s in the drama department. Doesn't anyone here let JJ Prodigy use their account?
Umm....I only let JJ use my account ONCE....JULY 15TH 2007...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grinder let JJ play his account for the million?
LOL, na I think Grinder sold his soul to Satan for that one. :club: (kidding obv mj)The OPR/pokerdb stats for the ghost accounts that JJ (allegedly) used are hilarious.

I don't think it is very classy for you to make a comment about a hand a second time around after he mentioned to you that it was inappropriate. His remarks weren't even that bad and he still seemed to come off with a little bit of class, it is not like he called you any harsh names. Did you really forget about him getting upset the first time around? or where you just trying to tilt a better player than you by breaking a rule (no talking about a hand while it is in play and you are not a part of said hand)?If the roles were reversed and he commented on one of your hands I am sure you would be just as upset, especially if he did it twice after being warned about it.

LOL, na I think Grinder sold his soul to Satan for that one. :club: (kidding obv mj)The OPR/pokerdb stats for the ghost accounts that JJ (allegedly) used are hilarious.
I have been trying to follow the drama but so many threads keep popping up its getting hard.Was that moneyinbag from here who posted about his friend loaning an account?
Ha, def sold soul to FT the million. And ya, I saw the DB's, pretty retarded to not even try to find accounts that have played at least a few high buy in tourneys.
I have been trying to follow the drama but so many threads keep popping up its getting hard.Was that moneyinbag from here who posted about his friend loaning an account?
Hmmm, I don't know. The name seemed familiar but I'm not sure. The must reads are these:http://www.pocketfives.com/68795477-7A24-4...592C977D29.aspxhttp://www.pocketfives.com/552890D4-65C1-4...916ACAF222.aspxhttp://www.pocketfives.com/2980F3F0-F2EC-4...118C3607A1.aspxhttp://www.pocketfives.com/85779E76-B025-4...92C73D7F15.aspxhttp://www.pocketfives.com/9F9B3A8D-5024-4...03567E6336.aspx
Ya, moneyinbag= no not baxter. He knew about it, reported it to stars/tilt, then made the dramapost. Kudos to MIB
Full Tilt is the worse since they allow chat during all-ins. Irritates me beyond belief when I see someone abuse the rule. It's what you can expect though when the WSOP/ESPN lets Gold get away with what he did at the 06 ME FT.On a side note, FCP is totally lagging behind P5s in the drama department. Doesn't anyone here let JJ Prodigy use their account?
Regardless of how well or not Gold plays, I will always despise his constant yammering while it was someone else's turn to bet, speculating, flat out lying, etc...Low class.
Regardless of how well or not Gold plays, I will always despise his constant yammering while it was someone else's turn to bet, speculating, flat out lying, etc...Low class.
Don't forget flashing the jack and getting....Binger I think...to fold that one hand. WTF?

I like Bax.He seems like an awesome guy.I think he just tends to hate table talk as a whole.I was railing the $5k Horse event in Vegas, and he was at DN's table, with DN doing his standard routine, and he seemed a little annoyed when DN beat him in a stud pot and semi rubbed it in.

Seriously...all gold reads!!!My personal Fave is the account Mattisbest that Mantis definately played on. The guy...w/ a name MATTISBEST...NEVER EVER played a buy in over $20 I think....plays in (2) $200 mtts and the $100r...WINS THE $100R for like 38k....THEN THE VERY NEXT DAY....plays in 5 mtt's TOTALLING under $20...Hmmm...when I hit the lottery the VERY 1ST THING I DID....was go back to grinding $1 mtts!!! (And I don't have an ego driven name like Mattisbest!!!!)<3 P5's and GbMantis's insanely bad excuses...(Yeah...I staked him because of a $150 Madden bet....from a guy who played $1 mtt's!!!)
Seriously...all gold reads!!!My personal Fave is the account Mattisbest that Mantis definately played on. The guy...w/ a name MATTISBEST...NEVER EVER played a buy in over $20 I think....plays in (2) $200 mtts and the $100r...WINS THE $100R for like 38k....THEN THE VERY NEXT DAY....plays in 5 mtt's TOTALLING under $20...Hmmm...when I hit the lottery the VERY 1ST THING I DID....was go back to grinding $1 mtts!!! (And I don't have an ego driven name like Mattisbest!!!!)<3 P5's and GbMantis's insanely bad excuses...(Yeah...I staked him because of a $150 Madden bet....from a guy who played $1 mtt's!!!)
And how about MKind lying to cover up for Platt? LOL at Rdogg's obv love for MKind. :club:
FWIW, Bax has always been a nice guy whenever I've played with him, but he doesn't really seem to tolerate people being idiots. There is a difference between saying, "Hey Bax, love your PXF videos, keep up the good work" and talking about his hand while he's playing a pot and then insulting him.edit: this post is pointless since everybody has already said this.
I can validate what you said about him not tolerating idiots. I have only played with him once, it was a nightly 150 deal on FT. I got moved to his table immediately after I had knocked somebody out with KK v AA. The AA guy proceeded to stalk me at the new table and just went ballistic in the chat about me, my play, my family etc (it was KK v AA, raise, re raise, all in, call, I win, you know, nobody ever sees that). Bax responds simply "gg chat." I thanked him and went on to get knocked out by Hoosier, who was at the same table.

and if u guys didnt know im the type of guy that likes to push the limits... try to get reactions out of people ect. i was really just trying to get a reaction out of the guy and had no intentions in pissing him off really. BUT F it, it happens and its over now and weee superthreaaad

I like Bax.He seems like an awesome guy.I think he just tends to hate table talk as a whole.I was railing the $5k Horse event in Vegas, and he was at DN's table, with DN doing his standard routine, and he seemed a little annoyed when DN beat him in a stud pot and semi rubbed it in.
Bax's videos are so entertaining. "Look at this friggin moron, can you believe he limps there???? This is a $550 SNG!!!" "I'm gonna check this guy's notes offscreen in case it's something REALLY insulting." Funny guy.
And how about MKind lying to cover up for Platt? LOL at Rdogg's obv love for MKind. :club:
LOL...Does that little girl still post here occasionally?"Oh...I'm Mkind....I run sooooooooo bad...........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"Seriously...Rdog is the shitzle...Loved his bashings of Mantis as well.Funny thing is...after the 1st JJ crap....which was 1000000000% Mantis's fault for failing to keep his trap shut...Mantis somehow came out fairly clean from that situation. Now it looks like this is just the tip of a JJ mutliaccounting nightmare and Mantis is DEFINATELY at the very worst an accessory to it all.(Dang....why do I have to actually go home? SO MUCH DRAMA!!! I wanna stay at work and keep reading all day!!!)

QUOTE(GrinderMJ @ Friday, August 17th, 2007, 3:20 PM) Lol, you are the one out of line here, sorry. Also, you don't seem to be able to spell.saw it the first time, but thanks anyways miss- directed to yeffy for quoting this for the 5th time

I can validate what you said about him not tolerating idiots. I have only played with him once, it was a nightly 150 deal on FT. I got moved to his table immediately after I had knocked somebody out with KK v AA. The AA guy proceeded to stalk me at the new table and just went ballistic in the chat about me, my play, my family etc (it was KK v AA, raise, re raise, all in, call, I win, you know, nobody ever sees that). Bax responds simply "gg chat." I thanked him and went on to get knocked out by Hoosier, who was at the same table.
When you are as high profile an online player as Bax has been over the last few years, you are going to have to deal with a ton of morons in chat. I'm sure he has just gotten sick of it after a while. FWIW, I first became familiar with Bax playing online, and he went out of his way to reply to an email I sent him regarding something unimportant. He was always friendly, so when I had the chance to introduce myself to him in Aruba that year, I did and he was just as nice in person. So, after the WSOP last year when I was down on my luck, I felt confident that I could approach him for backing, and since then have had nothing but postive experiences with him and Sheets respectively. (like BRSavage states in his post about backing)That being said, he obv owns my poker soul so you pretty much can't give my word much credit. :club: