Ex Girlfriend

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5yrs you fu(king **** wtf what a waste of f ing time are you fing serious....I wasted thousands of dollarsI wasted a sh1t load of yearsAnd now you have sex and marry another guy are u serious?????/really????///was it all for nothing???????????????????you make me sad

"No baby you cannot come over. It doesn't matter if you don't want to stay after we do it, I still don't think it's a good idea."

"I bet you didn't know this, but I was seeing your roommate before we started dating, and you were a rebound based primarily on proximity. Oh and you're a whore.""This is Derek, by the way."Wang

I'm sorry sweetie, but my mouth and tongue just aren't available to you anymore. I know, I know, you'll just have to try and make do with your husband...prize that he is.

'I banged this dirty whore this one time during our relationship and she gave me herpes, syphilis and aids. I thought this was an appropriate time to tell you. I think you should get checked out. Have a nice day.'

"Thanks for letting me tie you up and pretend (sic) to berate you and slap you around after I found out from a 3rd party you were cheating on me. Therapy through rough sex FTW!"It was worth the potential years in purgatory.. Try it sometime (consenting parties, naturally..)

I bought another one already of higher quality so that she only needs to be inflated every couple of weeks. I don't need you anymore, you leaky plastic wench.
FYP
I'm sorry sweetie, but my mouth and tongue just aren't available to you anymore. I know, I know, you'll just have to try and make do with your husband...prize that he is.
HEH, you might've been joking.. but, this is pretty much, word for word, what I would say.

Ohhhhhh so that guy was just a friend the entire time we were dating eh? You aren't attracted to him at all eh? You could never see yourself dating him eh? SO WHY THE **** ARE YOU ENGAGED TO HIM NOW HUH *****!!!!! Yeah, just a friend....He'll just be a friend when I throw his *** through the ****in window on his fatass!!!!!!!!!!!!I have some unresolved issues, but my ex's finace is a ****in snake and I would take great pride in beating the **** out of him.

Hi. Learned how to give blowjobs yet?
Winner!!! AINEC!!
5yrs you fu(king **** wtf what a waste of f ing time are you fing serious....I wasted thousands of dollarsI wasted a sh1t load of yearsAnd now you have sex and marry another guy are u serious?????/really????///was it all for nothing???????????????????you make me sad
The thing is, she probably feels the same way about you. She was with you for awhile, whatever happened, she feels like she is wasting her time, she feels sad, another dude comes along, she ****s him and marries him. Happens every day. That's how I got my wife. I stole her from another dude who wasn't cutting it. Caveman style- she never saw it coming. I just stepped to her when the time was right and she ate it up. That's the key- give them what they want, not what you think they want and not what they say they want but what they actually want. What that is, I cannot say. It's a secret.
Hi. Learned how to give blowjobs yet?
Wow. Such the truth too.Edit: I could say that for the current one too. :'(
I've never worried much about the last girlfriend. The next one in line has always been better. ... seriously. If you're looking back and worrying about what the last one is doing, it probably means you cannot find one as good as her, and that you -- yourself -- are going downhill rather than up. Rather than worry about what to say to the old girlfriend, shut the **** up, examine yourself, and figure out how you can become a better man in order to get (and keep, if that's your objective) a better girlfriend. Good God, the world is brimming with nice chicks. Anyway, she's gone. It's history. Deal with it successfully. Failing to deal with it successfully makes you ugly to the next prospect. I never talk badly to (or about) a chick I dated. Smile, say congratulations, figure out how you ****ed up, and move on.
I've never worried much about the last girlfriend. The next one in line has always been better. ... seriously. If you're looking back and worrying about what the last one is doing, it probably means you cannot find one as good as her, and that you -- yourself -- are going downhill rather than up. Rather than worry about what to say to the old girlfriend, shut the **** up, examine yourself, and figure out how you can become a better man in order to get (and keep, if that's your objective) a better girlfriend. Good God, the world is brimming with nice chicks. Anyway, she's gone. It's history. Deal with it successfully. Failing to deal with it successfully makes you ugly to the next prospect. I never talk badly to (or about) a chick I dated. Smile, say congratulations, figure out how you ****ed up, and move on.
This wasn't a strat question, lol.