• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Kirk make it far., he's a hell of a player.-I would like at least two pros to make the final table just to make things interesting. Doubt it'd happen but oh well.

"Name" pros left:Lee Watkinson 1.8mScotty Nguyen 1.1mGus Hansen 1.7mHuck Seed 1.5mHumberto Brenes 1.2mChad Brown 800kWhich pro has the best chance to FT the ME and why? Which pro has the best chance to win the ME and why?
Can anyone tell me what the avg stack is going into this day?
isnt dario minieri with pokerstars? 46992593eea43.jpgunless they had to cut him off after signing DN? :club:
I'm sorry if I missed a sw, but doesn't his shirt say Full Tilt. I don't think pokerstars would allow that shirt to be worn if he was sponsored by them.
Having Scotty Nguyen as the 2007 WSOP champion will set back poker... His picture is next to the definition of "degenerate" in the dictionary.
I disagree. Perception is reality. Scotty has the perception of being a good guy, so what he is actually like is not at all relevant in terms of whether he will be good for poker if he wins the ME again.

If Scotty makes the FT Harrahs should waive the no smoking rule just for him. Just like old times with a Michelob in one hand and a winston in the other. Matusow just has to lose 100lbs and sit in the front row and its 98 all over again.

Scotty Nguyen is awesome. Seeing Scotty Nguyen live is a religious experience.

"I Got The Nuts, Baby"With the board reading Kevin Kim bet 150,000 and Scotty Nguyen called. The hit on the river and when Kim checked, Scotty moved all-in. Kim thought a long, long time before saying, "If I fold you'll show the bluff."Kim finally mucked his hand, and Scotty said, "I got the nuts, baby"...and turned over for the busted flush draw. He's up to 2.7 million while Kim is down to 500,000. :club::D:D

Scotty Nguyen is awesome. Seeing Scotty Nguyen live is a religious experience.
Scotty is probably one of the coolest pro's you will meet live. I have talked to him a couple of times earlier in the series while having a cig out back and he is just plain cool to everyone he meets, willing to shoot the chit with everyone. I hope he FT's this biotch and TID!!
I'm rooting for Lee Watkinson. He's a great player and was one of my fave players like 2 years ago but hasn't had any goot scores in a very long time. He's way overdue.
Didn't he win last year's PLO World Championship for like 2 mil?
John Spadavecchia is still in too, I believe he made the FT back in '93 and while he isn't necessarily a "name" pro, he's definitely a hell of a player.*Edit* Cory Carroll is still in too, he's the pro that Looshle took second too at Caesars.*Edit again* Brandon Adams is still in it too, he's an old-school FCP'er.
Cory Carroll is UGOTPZD online just fyi.Mark
isnt dario minieri with pokerstars? 46992593eea43.jpgunless they had to cut him off after signing DN? :club:
He's a Supernova Elite and the first one to get the car but not on the team.

Updated Chip Counts with 89 Players remaining.Lee Watkinson 4.6 MillionScotty Nguyen 2.9 MillionHuck Seed 1.96 MillionJohn Spadavecchia 980KDaniel Alaei 1.1 MillionJulian Gardner 1.1 MillionGus Hansen 500KBill Edler 1.2 MillionKirk Morrison 1.3 MillionHumberto Brenes 1.3 Million

Didn't he win last year's PLO World Championship for like 2 mil?
He won it, but I think the top prize was under $1,000,000.