Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of july !! I realize they don't celebrate this in other countries but hey, use it as an excuse to party!! Enjoy the fireworks, booze, and food . . . be safe & have fun !!

well, this looks like a great opportunity for a +1 to get my post count off of the devils number.

Things that make America great:We can still play on Bodog at leastLas VegasShana HiattDaniel lives hereReasonably clean airMexico supplies us with cheap laborTwinkiesAmerican FootballAnything else?Mark

Things that make America great:We can still play on Bodog at leastLas VegasShana HiattDaniel lives hereReasonably clean airMexico supplies us with cheap laborTwinkiesAmerican FootballAnything else?Mark
Baseball...still the greatest game.Freedom to agree...or not!!Love it or hate it is still the best.Happy 4th boys :club::D:D:D:D
Good steak without Mad Cow disease
Guns.
Our strippers pwn yours. Guaranteed.
QFT (not that I know mom if you're lurking)
Everyone go outside and see some fireworks! GL to all those in the ME this weekend!
Fireworks? None here (Northeast PA) - weather's been shitty off and on all day.Who the fuck heard of rain on the 4th of July?