Reckless Driving Help

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are not a guy, and I know what you were saying. no spelling out is needed.
Dammit! I couldnt even get you to fall for the bait. I must be getting rusty.
Don't listen to these idiots. Your "my car is not tan" defense is air tight.
and if this doesn't work (don't worry, it will), just have your parents pay for it. thats what they're there for.I don't think asking for a new car for your emotional distress is too far out of line either.
God dammit!Why cant anyone just ever want to stick it in my ass? Why do they always want to pee on me??
With a response like this, I don't believe you live in Minnesota.
and if this doesn't work (don't worry, it will), just have your parents pay for it. thats what they're there for.I don't think asking for a new car for your emotional distress is too far out of line either.
My speedometer was disfunctional...good idea!

Forget the lawyer. Just bribe the judge with a case of a refreshing energy drink endorsed by a pro poker player.

Forget the lawyer. Just bribe the judge with a case of a refreshing energy drink endorsed by a pro poker player.
What drink would this be?
There is one thing that has baffled me throughout this thread.People in my generation (current college students) seem to have no common sense. I was never taught to say "Yes sir, no sir" to a cop, it is just common sense to me.
Very true.Also, people in no generation have very much common sense, especially when they are young kids at around college age.So, maybe it has more to do with age than it does a particular generation, which maybe is why every generation things that the one after them sucks.The generation that fought in WWII wasn't all that great. They didn't have civil rights or Google.
I blame it on the media (read: jews) and rap music. Damn zionists and those funky beats.
Why is it whenever *I* blame everything on the Beastie Boys, everyone looks at *me* funny?
Why is it whenever *I* blame everything on the Beastie Boys, everyone looks at *me* funny?
Because that's fourth level thinking and most people can't comprehend it.

OP you are very immature, and you have a hell of a lot to learn about respect and about how the world works.I wish that cop would have arrested you. Then maybe you would have actually learned something from this. You ****ed up. Take it like a man and don't try to weasle your way out of it. You were driving wrecklessly, you have no right expect to get off easy. Do you actually think you have a right to drive 100 mph? Should every stupid motherfukcer have a right to drive 100 on public roads? Also, Respect police officers because they put their lives on the line every day so that we can have a civilized society...and at the time he pulled you over he was protecting the rest of the drivers on the road from an idiot.Also, if you are polite and respect police offers they will usually cut you some kind of break. I got off with a warning when going 75 in a 55.

I'll elaborate on my advice. I got a got a ticket for 86 in a 55. At the time I was a truck driver, so I did not need a reckless driving on my record. I called a lawyer friend, he said he'd go to court with me. When I went to court I dressed very nicely. My lawyer friend went up and spoke to the judge, they called me up and it was dropped to a 69 in a 55. (The judge actually laughed) The judge complimented me on taking the court date very seriously, he said appreciated that I dressed well and said have a nice day. A positive appearance and a positive attitude is what you need. And a lawyer. He will know how to talk to the judge. It doesn't matter what he says to him, you don't need to know.

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel.
It really is.
OP you are very immature, and you have a hell of a lot to learn about respect and about how the world works.I wish that cop would have arrested you. Then maybe you would have actually learned something from this. You ****ed up. Take it like a man and don't try to weasle your way out of it. You were driving wrecklessly, you have no right expect to get off easy. Do you actually think you have a right to drive 100 mph? Should every stupid motherfukcer have a right to drive 100 on public roads? Also, Respect police officers because they put their lives on the line every day so that we can have a civilized society...and at the time he pulled you over he was protecting the rest of the drivers on the road from an idiot.Also, if you are polite and respect police offers they will usually cut you some kind of break. I got off with a warning when going 75 in a 55.
My car was the only car on the road at the time I was caught. I was not going 100 mph in high traffic or on a wet road. That should help.
My car was the only car on the road at the time I was caught. I was not going 100 mph in high traffic or on a wet road. That should help.
Ok.....at the time he pulled you over he was protecting the passengers in the car from an idiot.Better?
Ok.....at the time he pulled you over he was protecting the passengers in the car from an idiot.Better?
Sure...why not?
You sir, are a moron.
Sure...why not?
If I met you at dinner, I'd drop a ten strip into your drink just to watch your brain figure out a few things way too quickly for you to be able to handle them.

Ive gotten off 3 times. 2 DUI and one reckless driving. Its probably to late for you but for the future this is what you do.When he comes to your window have your license and insurance ready and say "hello officer is there a problem." He will say "you were going way over the speed limit and I have to give you a reckless driving ticket or DUI."You say " I'm very sorry officer, maybe we can work something else out." At this point you give him the universal **** sucking sign. Push you cheek out with your tongue repeatedly while cupping your hand in front of your mouth while moving it back and forth.If he doesnt oblige, kindly and respectfully say "well maybe some penis on the back or buttsecks would work better for you." I also like to throw in a comment like "I will call you daddy, big blue, or dirty pig while you pound me." This almost always works. You have to give him what you offered and you might be sore for a couple of days but this beats the hell out of community service. I even had an officer after it was all said and done give me his number and follow me home to make sure I made it safe as I was drunk. By the way he gave me a reach around while he was pounding me so it took my mind off the pain in my *** a little bit.If all this fails and he does not take the bait you simply yell three times "Phil Hellmuth is a poker God and will be for all time and eternity". If it gets to this point this will work 99% of the time.You could try this in the courtroom although, I dont recommend it. In my experience Judges and DA's tend to shy away from the bj's and butsecks in their courtrooms. If you can somehow make it to the judges chambers or the DA's office you have a much better chance. Also they tend to be DN fans so the Phil Hellmuth cheer rarely works.GL

Ive gotten off 3 times. 2 DUI and one reckless driving. Its probably to late for you but for the future this is what you do.When he comes to your window have your license and insurance ready and say "hello officer is there a problem." He will say "you were going way over the speed limit and I have to give you a reckless driving ticket or DUI."You say " I'm very sorry officer, maybe we can work something else out." At this point you give him the universal **** sucking sign. Push you cheek out with your tongue repeatedly while cupping your hand in front of your mouth while moving it back and forth.If he doesnt oblige, kindly and respectfully say "well maybe some penis on the back or buttsecks would work better for you." I also like to throw in a comment like "I will call you daddy, big blue, or dirty pig while you pound me." This almost always works. You have to give him what you offered and you might be sore for a couple of days but this beats the hell out of community service. I even had an officer after it was all said and done give me his number and follow me home to make sure I made it safe as I was drunk. By the way he gave me a reach around while he was pounding me so it took my mind off the pain in my *** a little bit.If all this fails and he does not take the bait you simply yell three times "Phil Hellmuth is a poker God and will be for all time and eternity". If it gets to this point this will work 99% of the time.You could try this in the courtroom although, I dont recommend it. In my experience Judges and DA's tend to shy away from the bj's and butsecks in their courtrooms. If you can somehow make it to the judges chambers or the DA's office you have a much better chance. Also they tend to be DN fans so the Phil Hellmuth cheer rarely works.GL
I can't decide if this is brilliance or sheer lunacy.Either way... I lol'd.