Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone else here suffers from it, or another form like OCD (which I have a bad case of) ADD, bipolar, or any other disorders. Please no making fun of, this is a thread to support others who need help. :club: I do often feel depressed, but I'm on Paxil and Respardal, which really do help.

When I went away to school, I was having a rough time and found out that there's such a thing as seasonal depression. I get depressed in the winter/colder months and perk up around the spring. I don't take anything for it, but I have been to a therapist who did help me a bit during some of the rougher times....I really don't know what else to contribute to this thread...- A gay joke?- A pun?- Informing readers that I'm wasted but still telling the truth?- A racially insensitive joke?- Um.. anyone want a shot?

because of my chronic illnesses i have been diagnosed with depression...i dont kno what to feela about this...but honesty...i really CAN NOT remember the last time i physically fellt even remotely "good". i take zoloft fo tthis, but i dont its helpinggoing to see someone soon, but i have doubt s about that too, but its worthit to see what he says eh?ok, cyas

When I was young I did a bunch of drugs. Everything except injectables. But two faves were acid and ecstacy. The long term affects of those drugs on your brain are catastrophic. They cause intense depression, and X causesa very interesting thing: agoraphobia, fear of outside, fear to leave your house, man that is nuts. I hit college, got anxiety attacksand crazy assed depression and couldn't go outside. What worked for me was a whole lot of working out, a great diet involving supplements and vitamins to fix the hormones thatwere imbalanced, and the easiest step and one of the most important was happy and soulful music. This is something I beat, and man was I at bottom. If anybody wants to talk more PM me, I'll offer any assistance I can.You can be happy again, life is not meant to be spent being miserable. I swear. Small steps will get you out of it.

I've had a few severe anxiety attacks which left me feeling depressed and isolated. Luckily, my family and my gf at the time were extremely supportive. I went to a psychologist for a bit which really helped, I was given medicine but never really stuck with it. I am fine now God willing and I hope that anyone that is going through the same thing just keeps fighting and keeps their heads up.

I'm fairly certain I have seasonal depression, but I'm starting to fear it's coming into play in the summer as well.I haven't had any of this medically diagnosed, mind you, but depression runs rampant in my family history.

Yeah I think I have it. aka Poker. No seriously I think I do have it.

i have occasional anxiety attacks. the initial drugs they wanted me to try were not very effective. i googled up what i wanted to take & the doctor gave the prescription. works great, and also is great just before playing live-- no jitters or shakey hands & doesn't make my brain feel like it is running a gear too low, and isn't addictive.

I def do have it Sometimes I wallow in self piity the whole woe is me thingI got diagnosed with bi polar about 12 years ago refused all meds though**** it just booze it up and laugh thats what I try to do

I def do have it Sometimes I wallow in self piity the whole woe is me thingI got diagnosed with bi polar about 12 years ago refused all meds though**** it just booze it up and laugh thats what I try to do
that's a bad way to medicate it imo. actually, quite a bit of people that were considered bipolar are being reconsidered as seasonal affective disorder, which usually happens more in winter and fall than anything, if that's anything that you've been experiencing (as in more during the colder, darker months), then that could be it for you. i actually have the same thing, along with some bouts with it during other times.i also despise meds, because nothing has helped at all. but i guess i'm starting to handle it better. just have a long way to go.anyway, i wonder how long it's going to take for clay aiken to post here.

I think i may have a touch of that seasonal depression. Had a couple anxiety attacks here and there too but nothing serious. Most of it came up after i had back surgery and i was sitting on a couch for a year doing nothing. Dabbling in drugs here in there in my teenage years didnt help either, now i just smoke a joint every once and a while. Exercise and diet is HUGE. I really believe if you can maintain good exercise and diet its pretty much impossible to be depressed. Getting laid regularly helps alot too. o yeah dont forget sleep either. that works better then any of those pills out there.

I think i may have a touch of that seasonal depression. Had a couple anxiety attacks here and there too but nothing serious. Most of it came up after i had back surgery and i was sitting on a couch for a year doing nothing. Dabbling in drugs here in there in my teenage years didnt help either, now i just smoke a joint every once and a while. Exercise and diet is HUGE. I really believe if you can maintain good exercise and diet its pretty much impossible to be depressed. Getting laid regularly helps alot too. o yeah dont forget sleep either. that works better then any of those pills out there.
Now that I think about it, I like this Seasonal Affective Disorder thing alot more than my semi-diagnosis of Bipolar 2 or whatever they think I have. I'm generally happier during the summer- even though I hate warm weather and love the freezing cold- and become miserable from October-March.Wang
Now that I think about it, I like this Seasonal Affective Disorder thing alot more than my semi-diagnosis of Bipolar 2 or whatever they think I have. I'm generally happier during the summer- even though I hate warm weather and love the freezing cold- and become miserable from October-March.Wang
I think this is why they say people from California are so happy, its all that sunlight.
because of my chronic illnesses i have been diagnosed with depression...i dont kno what to feela about this...but honesty...i really CAN NOT remember the last time i physically fellt even remotely "good". i take zoloft fo tthis, but i dont its helpinggoing to see someone soon, but i have doubt s about that too, but its worthit to see what he says eh?ok, cyas
p.s. it's really, really bad to drink while suffering from depression.

After 3 years of severe chronic neck pain (2 without a dx), I'm in the depression club :club: Zoloft helps, but low pain days help more.I also have ADD. I found out 6 years ago when my son was being worked up for it. It certainly explains a lot of those "under acheiver" and "day dreams all the time" comments on the old report cards.

False. It's all that keeps the pain at bay.
that's my solution. if you do enough drugs, you just forget about these types of things
that's my solution. if you do enough drugs, you just forget about these types of things
i know its unhealthy..and i was premed...but man oh mna...it really is the only thing that will help right now!!im in a lot of pain...WOWand ive had pain before..this is beyoned, stomach wounds...collapsed lungs...and broken toes....(im not kidding either)