I used to hate the customary review of the Rules of the Game. Every TxHE show would explain the Hole and Community cards, Flop/Turn/River... heck many even described hand rankings. Now it seems that the game has a wide enough educated audience that they don't waste coverage time with this nonsense. ...now if we could only stop with the "Human Interest" stories and canned audience laugh, cheer, and "groan" track.

"Texas Hold'em is the Cadillac of Poker - it takes a minute to learn, but a lifetime to Master..."...and what is the "Yugo of Poker"......Razz?
MTT Limit Omaha H/L..Don't even put Razz in the discussion, bucky.
There is nothing wrong with Razz. It is actually fairly easy to do well in Razz because most people playing it are just terrible.
shhhhh.. glasstapaments.
Yah I was getting sick of that damn KT of diamonds making a full house against the dude's AJ broadway.So sick. So, so sick. Poor guy
lol classicbut they lose sponser money...it used to be the "Milwaukees Best Light" rulesNot just the Texas Holdem Rules
I think the only reason anybody plays Razz is so they can play H.O.R.S.EReplace the R with Roshambo
That's the best idea I've heard in a long time. Talk about a true battle of attrition. No joke, I had a buddy in high school who tried to convince us that Roshambo is a game of skill. "If you can detect the patterns, you can counteract the opponent..." Niiiii hannn, sir....
I actually suck at Stud, and love the Razz - so I've been hoping for a good game of HORE....... :club:
How about adding a "Wild" card game as the first in the rotation?I've organized a 24-hour cash game with a semi-structured mix the last two years, and the best suggestion I've seen is HORSE P (Pinneapple, of course).

I try to watch the new wsop tv eps... but they just arnt as good as they used too be.... Lacking something maybe kicking out harrahs is a start...

I actually suck at Stud, and love the Razz - so I've been hoping for a good game of HORE....... :club:
I agree, I love Razz, hate Stud regular. I want HORDE (Draw).